Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

and dont forget the ever present naysayers who dont believe a victim when they claim to be a victim. no wonder nobody comes forward - when people are calling them 'liars' 'money grabbers' etc.

I would like to know why Wade Robson stated under oath in 2005, emphatically, denied that he had ever been molested by Michael Jackson. And now, states that was a lie, and he is telling the truth now, about his molestation by MJ.

Which is the truth? I think that is what has created the controversy, is the changing stories. At this point, I will say, any parent who let MJ within 1000 feet of their child was the problem.

I would like to know why Wade Robson stated under oath in 2005, emphatically, denied that he had ever been molested by Michael Jackson. And now, states that was a lie, and he is telling the truth now, about his molestation by MJ.

Which is the truth? I think that is what has created the controversy, is the changing stories. At this point, I will say, any parent who let MJ within 1000 feet of their child was the problem.

Most boys will deny sexual abuse from a male until the day they die, he explains it in the documentary. It is a pretty humiliating thing to admit, even for girls.

Most boys will deny sexual abuse from a male until the day they die, he explains it in the documentary. It is a pretty humiliating thing to admit, even for girls.

I agree. But, the fact stands that he had an opportunity to step up, and chose to lie, under oath, and support his abuser. That is why people do not believe him now. Robson cannot cry, "Victimhood" at this point in time, without some naysayers.

And again, I believe that his parents are the ones who should be held accountable.

This is explained in the film. I had little understanding and, as such, little sympathy for the victims who testified in MJ's defense changing their stories at this late date. Since viewing, I understand more the relationship they had with the charming, international friend who groomed them for his gratification. They loved him. They would do anything for him. He asked them to do this. The undeniable pain that was caused is apparent if you watch and listen to the victims. Trying to find healing, this is part of their process. My sympathies are with the kids that these young men once were. The parents, not so much.

I agree. But, the fact stands that he had an opportunity to step up, and chose to lie, under oath, and support his abuser. That is why people do not believe him now. Robson cannot cry, "Victimhood" at this point in time, without some naysayers.

And again, I believe that his parents are the ones who should be held accountable.

If Jackson wasn't a pedophile then there would have been nothing wrong with letting a budding dancer / choreographer stay with him for a week and learn whatever he had to teach. The only one truly responsible is Jackson, and whoever else knew and covered it up. Yes Wade isn't believed, but who else has been? None by my count, people always find a reason to blame the victim or dismiss what they say.

Watch the documentary.

The fact that his story keeps changing is the problem. And if he admits to lying under oath in 2005, should he be prosecuted now for perjury? The trial may have very well been lost because of his untruthful testimony under oath.

The fact that his story keeps changing is the problem. And if he admits to lying under oath in 2005, should he be prosecuted now for perjury? The trial may have very well been lost because of his untruthful testimony under oath.
Yes, he lied in the past and that was wrong. I believe him and under the circumstances, I give him a pass.

This whole story makes my heart hurt. I believe James Safechuck, and I believe the police reports of the Neverland search. It is perhaps the most phenomenal example of nature vs nurture in pedophelia we have today. I don't think anyone who grew up with MJ would be willing to lie and put on an oscar-winning performance - even if they win, there will be little money ever seen imo, so that is a weak motive. I'm relieved we live in a time where they can talk about it and not perpetuate it onto yet more children.

If, after watching the documentary you're still asking these questions, nothing said here will make a difference. Robson and Safechuck loved Jackson, Robson lied under oath at 10 yrs of age in 1993 to protect him, the man who sexually and psychologically abused him, but to a child it was love. Robson at the age of 22 yrs, again, showed his loyalty in 2005 and kept the man he loved, out of prison. A child would do the same for a parent, their mind is completely altered after the abuse and will never fully recover. If one can understand that concept, one can empathize with survivors of abuse instead of condemning them.

The world accepted Jackson's public romancing of young boys. The boys were chosen and their starstruck mothers fell under the same spell, the one the whole world embraced, Jackson holding the boy's hands and giggling and sharing his bed. His extensive plastic surgery seem to convince gullible people he was asexual, an innocent who was safe to be around children, what a load of crock! Money, fame and unlimited power allowed Jackson to get away with abusing these boys, lets not forget he was fully responsible for his actions, he was a a full grown man, a paedophile, a child molester!

Oh, and Simi Valley, where the jewelry store is, is also where Jimmy lived with his family .. IN CASE THERE WAS ANY DOUBT AT ALL!

Yes! The incident was even mentioned in James Safechuck's civil complaint.

Below is another Youtube video about the Simi Valley shopping trip. You can see young James in a store surveillance video, starting at 0:19:

The first line of his song Bad now makes me cringe and want to throw up. Disgusting in hindsight.

I never liked his music. And I had friends who were crazy about "Thriller", learning to do the dance. I always thought that he was creepy. His marriage to Lisa Presley was bizzaro! She left him pretty quickly.

I agree that he was a sick pedophile. Why would anyone let him within 1000 feet of their kid?! And to "sleep over"? Creepy!

The first line of his song Bad now makes me cringe and want to throw up. Disgusting in hindsight.
Yes, the first line says it all and this too -

Because I'm bad, I'm bad come on
You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know
You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know
And the whole world has to
Answer right now
Just to tell you once again
Who's bad?

Something that struck me too about Jackson being able to charm everyone he met, when James Safechuck's mother described Jackson was like a son, she was the same age or only 2 or 3 years older!

I was a teenager in the 80's and a young adult in the 90's. It was well known that Jackson dated little boys. We talked about it a lot at the time. He groomed them and their families with expensive gifts and extravagant trips. He cuddled with them and held their hands like lovers on dates to premiers, dinners, etc. We all saw it.

Jackson admitted to sleeping in the same bed with these unrelated, prepubescent boys. He had a secret bedroom chamber that was rigged with alarms. Cameras lined the hall leading to it so he could see and know if anyone approached while he innocently shared cookies and milk with his little boys.

When his home was raided, this innocent Peter Pan had a perfectly legal but ironic "art" book filled with naked boys.

Jackson doted on his boys while he dated them but dumped them unceremoniously for younger models the minute they hit puberty.

It was like the Emperor Had No Clothes: Society wouldn't admit it. Us younger people, however, saw clearly what was happening and discussed it openly - that this man was a pedophile.

The problem is he was so talented, so rich and so famous. So society came up with bizarre and illogical excuses for his clearly pedophilic behavior.

Of course at a certain point with lawsuits and criminal charges, it became too much. So he decided to obtain his own little boys. He didn't date others after that.

I believe he escaped legal justice due to the fear and shame of his victims, the greed and questionable characters of their parents, and the blind adulation of people who worship fame and fortune.

But he couldn't hide himself from himself. Jackson essentially died from not being able to sleep. I believe the reality of what he was and what he did, ate at his soul.

This is a great post, sums it all up perfectly, but I have another theory for the last two sentences. I really don't think MJ felt guilty at all, I think he truly felt entitled to all those boys. Like how he told Wade's mother when he wanted to keep her 7-year-old son with him for a YEAR..."I always get what I want!". I think his insomnia was a combination of stressors...for example, he was experiencing financial difficulties, making it harder to keep paying out the hush money, thus harder to keep from eventually ending up in court facing molestation charges again. And he was under immense pressure to start touring again in order to produce an income, but was too physically and emotionally unhealthy to endure the rigorous demands of touring. He was known to laugh when the boys he discarded desperately tried to get in contact with him...I don't think he felt guilty at all. IMO.

<Respectfully Snipped>

Something that struck me too about Jackson being able to charm everyone he met, when James Safechuck's mother described Jackson was like a son, she was the same age or only 2 or 3 years older!

I noticed that too! It was also bizarre that he would come over and stay the night at their house, sometimes unannounced. It somewhat reminds me of the Robin William's movie, One Hour Photo.

After watching the documentary, all I could think of was where in the heck were the parents while all of this was going on. They facilitated the whole sordid thing by handing over their children to this pedophile for personal gain imo. I felt just a little bad for feeling this way about the parents until I got to the end of the documentary where one of the victims and siblings place blame on the mother and for good reason. Sickening.

He knew how to pick his victims, as many pedophiles do. When they abuse kids outside the family they usually look for kids who are neglected or don't have money, stressed single parents. In this case he picked kids with greedy parents who sold their kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back