CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did, that guy ain’t gonna talk.

The only way he would, is if law enforcement could pressure him like they did KK.

That evidence has to be there, and that’s if this guy even did anything criminal.

"Prior to concluding their conversation, Agent Slater asked RS what his thoughts were on what happened to KB. RS then stated that he didn't know where KB was and suggested she did this on her own"

This seems odd to me, the question was do you have any idea what happened to KB. And RS answer was I don't know where she is.....

18-118 search warrant page 10 of 26

I wonder that too, but I would guess the roping/rodeo/ranching "herd" is helping her out. I wonder if she thinks she will ever see her grandchild baby K ever again, or if she knows it is over. Hopefully once they a

I think probably neighbors or that crowd may help her out, that is a great point. That kind of help does tend to fade in time though. Like when you lose someone, people are there with all sorts of help and casseroles, etc. but then life goes on, they go back to work and their own lives, etc. and there is less of it.

As far as the baby, she will have forgotten her I suspect before she ever has a chance of seeing her and I personally am sorry to say it but I hope she does not ever see her and the child can just forget her and PF, etc. It will be hard enough when she is old enough to know what her father did to her mother, etc. or to come across it or read it herself.

People talk about grandparents' rights but from what I understand they truly are not taken that seriously nor are that big in court. One can try of course. Parents are first and foremost as to rights. Of course in this case, there are no parents so the Berreths play in and the Frazees are the family of the man who ensured the baby has no parents. Legally, I have no idea what they might have to decide as to a right to see the baby by his family but logically I sure the heck would not allow it. The child's wellbeing is primary right? It still burns me that neither ma nor PF would allow the Berreths to see her when PF basically kidnapped her for good (after killing her mother).

Just my thoughts and not sure any are correct lol.

Bingo, I would like to respond as I think it's possible part of what you're expressing here may be indirectly addressing something I posted earlier.

To be clear: fat shaming is wrong. I think we're all agreed on that.
It's not as bad as murdering somebody with a baseball bat, but it's not nice.

Now, I did reference hippos in my post r/t KK showing her true stripes.
However, I never once called KK fat! Not one time.

And hippos don't even have hair, so of course, I agree with you that it would be ridiculous to think that referencing hippos would be a knock on KK's hair. That would be silly!

In point of fact, the hippopotamus is one of the most dangerous animals in the world. Hippos are highly aggressive and unpredictable.
I think that describes KK to a tee.

It is just unfortunate that so many associate hippos with wide girth and massive, barrel-shaped torsos alone.

I blame a lot of that on the game "Hungry Hungry Hippos" by Hasbro.

Then again, KK did make that Sonic Run, so there's that.

JMO.

Are you a defense attorney? Because that is quite the defense you put up there! I had to laugh.

"Prior to concluding their conversation, Agent Slater asked RS what his thoughts were on what happened to KB. RS then stated that he didn't know where KB was and suggested she did this on her own"

This seems odd to me, the question was do you have any idea what happened to KB. And RS answer was I don't know where she is.....

18-118 search warrant page 10 of 26
Yeah, that is odd. Then again, this guy has said and done a few strange things.

I think that the investigation of him, is the reason for the arrest affidavit being sealed.

Law enforcement has certainly been looking at him closely.

There’s a reason that he features pretty prominently in those documents.

Yeah, that is odd. Then again, this guy has said and done a few strange things.

I think that the investigation of him, is the reason for the arrest affidavit being sealed.

Law enforcement has certainly been looking at him closely.

There’s a reason that he features pretty prominently in those documents.

Also the way Slaters report is written it almost gives me the feeling that he was thinking, Man what is up with this guy.

I took it as Slater had the feeling this guy knows a lot more than he is letting on.

just MOO

I would like to respond as I think it's possible part of what you're expressing here may be indirectly speaking to something I posted earlier.

And hippos don't even have hair, so of course, I agree with you that it would be ridiculous to think that referencing hippos would be a knock on KK's hair. That would be silly!

In point of fact, the hippopotamus is one of the most dangerous animals in the world. Hippos are highly aggressive and unpredictable.

It is just unfortunate that so many associate hippos with wide girth and massive, barrel-shaped torsos alone.

JMO.
Well you’ve got me sold, and no one sells me anything.

I caught something interesting that CC had to say.

He keeps talking about how great a guy PF is, and calls him a wonderful father.

When talking about their interactions, he said that he only saw PF a couple times a year.

It’s not like this guy is a close friend, but he makes it seem that way.

I tend to think he's a narcissist too, looking for his 15 min. "Hey, I'm going to be on tv!"

I caught something interesting that CC had to say.

He keeps talking about how great a guy PF is, and calls him a wonderful father.

When talking about their interactions, he said that he only saw PF a couple times a year.

It’s not like this guy is a close friend, but he makes it seem that way.

Also, baby K is only one year old, so that means CC saw PF with her maybe two or three times. I would like to know what CC has to say now that info is out that PF was paying KB $700 a month in child support, her phone, and her car insurance, all this is according to SF. Why pay all that if you are not together, and you have full custody of the baby?

I would like to respond as I think it's possible some of the thoughts being expressed here may be indirectly speaking to something I posted earlier.

JMO.

I'm not sure its too big of a stretch to think that KK may have been stress eating in the last 3-4 months ....MOO

She certainly had a lot on her plate from September - up till her first court appearance.....

Last edited:
Also, baby K is only one year old, so that means CC saw PF with her maybe two or three times. I would like to know what CC has to say now that info is out that PF was paying KB $700 a month in child support, her phone, and her car insurance, all this is according to SF. Why pay all that if you are not together, and you have full custody of the baby?

Because he’s such an all-round good guy.

I know others have already said this, but am going to voice my opinion anyway. ;-)

Why is there a need by some to refer to KKL size when commenting on her?

She is bad, she is bad due to the fact that she chose NOT to save the life of another when she had the opportunity.

She is bad, she is bad because she put aside her humanity in order to "clean up the mess".

She is a bad. Period.

The only legitimate reason I can think of to bring up her weight/size/hairstyle/whatever, is in relation to any self-esteem issues she may have which might have contributed to her behavior.

Other than that, it's kind of ridiculous. IMO
I think there's a bit of a societal thing where beautiful female characters are typically heroines and plain or ugly female characters are typically villains or sidekicks - with rare exceptions. But rather than go OT, which I'm trying harder not to do, I will say, point taken. KKL's deeds are ugly - very, very ugly. Her looks and weight are irrelevant to the case. MOO (pun not intended)

I would like to respond as I think it's possible some of the thoughts being expressed here may be indirectly speaking to something I posted earlier.

JMO.

Not sure her Sonic run has much to do with her size as it does her lack of humanity.

The comments about looks have bothered me each time, but only now chose to post on it because it seems to have gone over the top in frequency.

People who are obese, or unattractive, or lousy dressers, or having bad hair days aren't bad people because of their perceived lack of "good looks".

And good looking people can be absolutely horrific. Some in Hollywood are prime examples.

I just have a problem when we seem to equate the two (bad people are ugly, ugly people are bad).

That ain't real life.

KK, IMO, is a HORRIBLE person, BUT not due to anything other than her actions and attitude.

That being said, sometimes one's personality is a reflection of their self-esteem and how well they take care of themselves, which can affect behavior and their decision making. Still, doesn't necessarily make them bad people.

I think probably neighbors or that crowd may help her out, that is a great point. That kind of help does tend to fade in time though. Like when you lose someone, people are there with all sorts of help and casseroles, etc. but then life goes on, they go back to work and their own lives, etc. and there is less of it.

As far as the baby, she will have forgotten her I suspect before she ever has a chance of seeing her and I personally am sorry to say it but I hope she does not ever see her and the child can just forget her and PF, etc. It will be hard enough when she is old enough to know what her father did to her mother, etc. or to come across it or read it herself.

People talk about grandparents' rights but from what I understand they truly are not taken that seriously nor are that big in court. One can try of course. Parents are first and foremost as to rights. Of course in this case, there are no parents so the Berreths play in and the Frazees are the family of the man who ensured the baby has no parents. Legally, I have no idea what they might have to decide as to a right to see the baby by his family but logically I sure the heck would not allow it. The child's wellbeing is primary right? It still burns me that neither ma nor PF would allow the Berreths to see her when PF basically kidnapped her for good (after killing her mother).

Just my thoughts and not sure any are correct lol.

Knowing that SF raised a child capable of what PF did, I hope she is NEVER around children again.

Not sure her Sonic run has much to do with her size as it does her lack of humanity.

The comments about looks have bothered me each time, but only now chose to post on it because it seems to have gone over the top in frequency.

People who are obese, or unattractive, or lousy dressers, or having bad hair days aren't bad people because of their perceived lack of "good looks".

And good looking people can be absolutely horrific. Some in Hollywood are prime examples.

I just have a problem when we seem to equate the two (bad people are ugly, ugly people are bad).

That ain't real life.

KK, IMO, is a HORRIBLE person, BUT not due to anything other than her actions and attitude.

That being said, sometimes one's personality is a reflection of their self-esteem and how well they take care of themselves, which can affect behavior and their decision making. Still, doesn't necessarily make them bad people.

Oh, I completely agree!

This is just a case where in KK you have the complete package.

She's hideous, inside and outside.
An unattractive, unappealing person through and through.

KK appears to be incapable of feeling any shame or remorse r/t her actions or her inner motivations.

The only shame KK may be capable of feeling is that which is related to the superficial, i.e., her ugliness on the outside vs. her ugliness on the inside.

Might as well cover all the territory, which in her case is not inconsiderable.
She doesn't deserve any more breaks.
She already got more than her fair share in the form of that sweetie beauty of a deal.

JMO.

Knowing that SF raised a child capable of what PF did, I hope she is NEVER around children again.

I agree and I personally would also never feel safe that she or she and others may not take off with that baby, or hide her. It sure appears that is what about was to go on when they were both leaving the property separately... And they had already kept her from the Berreths...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member