Majority of Boulder Population Pagans?

They sure would have because there is no doubt that someone was telling them to lay off and they did.

I personally find the diversion to discuss pagan ritutal, vs santaria vs what is satanic etc way off topic, can we get back to discussion of the FACTS of Jon Benets death. There is no evidence this was a sacrificial satanic killing that I know of.

I personally find the diversion to discuss pagan ritutal, vs santaria vs what is satanic etc way off topic, can we get back to discussion of the FACTS of Jon Benets death. There is no evidence this was a sacrificial satanic killing that I know of.

I did not mean to park my rely on you Solace. I am so sorry

Agreed. The thread took a left turn during discussions about Santa and his harp (myself included). That line of thinking is just too implausible. We'll try to stick to things that are more likely to have happened.

Agreed. The thread took a left turn during discussions about Santa and his harp (myself included). That line of thinking is just too implausible. We'll try to stick to things that are more likely to have happened.

Thankyou!!

Eagle1: Where in the heck did you get the idea that JonBenet ate mistletoe? Please....There was only evidence of pineapple, not mistletoe. Please stop this misinformation.

There you go again misquoting me, folks. Please read more carefully, as this is evidence that you aren't perfectly careful about the case in general! I NEVER said JBR definitely ate mistletoe!!!!!

There was something GREENISH and I can't look up the sources right now. Someone else might remember. COINCIDENTALLY, ancient sacrifice rituals are said to have involved a last meal of favorite things plus mistletoe. I don't think I've ever read why mistletoe. I've wondered about that a bit myself.

What I actually said was that it probably would have tasted bad, and that I don't think JonBenet would have eaten it, UNLESS, just leaving the possibility door open, maybe one of McSanta's motivating stories, similar to the one about the tree.

Let's face it, a woman like PR would not be hairy, if that's what you mean to Solace about a losing battle. Nobody's trying to beat you up, just opening up more possibilities which the bungling BPD DIDN'T check.

There you go again misquoting me, folks. Please read more carefully, as this is evidence that you aren't perfectly careful about the case in general! I NEVER said JBR definitely ate mistletoe!!!!!

There was something GREENISH and I can't look up the sources right now. Someone else might remember. COINCIDENTALLY, ancient sacrifice rituals are said to have involved a last meal of favorite things plus mistletoe. I don't think I've ever read why mistletoe. I've wondered about that a bit myself.

What I actually said was that it probably would have tasted bad, and that I don't think JonBenet would have eaten it, UNLESS, just leaving the possibility door open, maybe one of McSanta's motivating stories, similar to the one about the tree.

Let's face it, a woman like PR would not be hairy, if that's what you mean to Solace about a losing battle. Nobody's trying to beat you up, just opening up more possibilities which the bungling BPD DIDN'T check.

Eagle with all due respect, I think you need a tune up.

Eagle1 said:

Eagle, Santa Bill has been cleared and so has his wife. Why must you keep insisting that he is a suspect? Let the guy rest in peace already.

Cite your source about the green stuff in JB's stomach. Maybe pineapple turns green as it is digested.

Eagle, Santa Bill has been cleared and so has his wife. Why must you keep insisting that he is a suspect? Let the guy rest in peace already.

Cite your source about the green stuff in JB's stomach. Maybe pineapple turns green as it is digested.

Indeed, how far off track should we allow this to go? Mistletoe munch? Totally absurd. I am not willing to waste my time considering the absurd.

Eagle with all due respect, I think you need a tune up.

People, in another thread I'm reminding us of JMO's statement from ancient Daniel, another theory, holy writ, gospel truth. Sort of a test of whether you have any respect for that.
I realize that not all are believers so haven't said much about it, which could even be dangerous. "The prudent keep silent during this time." Of a series of heads, of state, one of them wounded, probably Reagan, since JFK, Re 17. Too deep, I knowm but I wonder if JMO knows.

As just an RDI "clique" you'll feel the need to defend Solace's rule-breaking, which only backfires on all who do.

The media and the vast majority are IDI's and just don't care to bother with you any more. Don't assume I haven't noticed the nice people who've politely protested your attitudes were bored to death.

Do not assume there are none of them left just because they went to more adventuresome venues. In fact, to tell you in no uncertain terms , what I really feel, these assumptions seem downright crazy. I've just been avoiding responding to BAITING. You don't have any due respect even for rules, much less for any individual.

Don't even post to me any more, Solace, Not never, not no way. IMO your attitude is too abominable, completely intolerable. The rules should be followed whether or not there are mods. Point of honor.

Eagle1 said:
As just an RDI "clique" you'll feel the need to defend Solace's rule-breaking, which only backfires on all who do.

What in the heck are you talking about here?:confused:

Eagle1 said:
The media and the vast majority are IDI's and just don't care to bother with you any more. Don't assume I haven't noticed the nice people who've politely protested your attitudes were bored to death.

Thinking members of the media actually believe that the Ramseys were somehow involved in the death of their daughter.

Eagle1, instead of going for strange theories, try looking at the evidence objectively. It's really simple. There is no evidence of an intruder. Four people went into that house alive that night, and only three came out alive. What's so hard about that? :doh:

Santa Bill and his wife have endured over 10 years of this crap. Santa Bill died of a heart attack, probably years before his time due this crap. Let the poor family be, ok? :banghead:

John Mark Karr was nowhere near Boulder in December of 1996. He is not a suspect. He may be a suspect in some other place, but he's not a suspect in the murder of JBR.:banghead:

I could go on and on, but I don't have the energy. Wasn't it Lou Smit that said, "Murders are usually what they seem?" Or something to that effect? Well, in this case I believe the killing was an accident and it turned into a murder because of the cover-up. And I know there are a lot of folks that believe that.

People, in another thread I'm reminding us of JMO's statement from ancient Daniel, another theory, holy writ, gospel truth. Sort of a test of whether you have any respect for that.
I realize that not all are believers so haven't said much about it, which could even be dangerous. "The prudent keep silent during this time." Of a series of heads, of state, one of them wounded, probably Reagan, since JFK, Re 17. Too deep, I knowm but I wonder if JMO knows.

Do not assume there are none of them left just because they went to more adventuresome venues. In fact, to tell you in no uncertain terms , what I really feel, these assumptions seem downright crazy. I've just been avoiding responding to BAITING. You don't have any due respect even for rules, much less for any individual.

Don't even post to me any more, Solace, Not never, not no way. IMO your attitude is too abominable, completely intolerable. The rules should be followed whether or not there are mods. Point of honor.

Now now, don't get your knickers in a tither. :laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back