GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the latest interview we have CW saying that it was NK's idea to delete their messages to each other. He said that she told him to do it. I don't want to give HER any credit or anything, but we do have anything other than his word that it was her idea? Because this could be another example of him passing the blame on to someone else. I didn't want to delete all our messages, but she told me to...

<modsnip - quoted a deleted post>

In the latest interview we have CW saying that it was NK's idea to delete their messages to each other. He said that she told him to do it. I don't want to give HER any credit or anything, but we do have anything other than his word that it was her idea? Because this could be another example of him passing the blame on to someone else. I didn't want to delete all our messages, but she told me to...

We really don’t have anything. But her original reasoning expressed to LE for her deletions never made sense and her google searches frantically trying to ascertain whether LE could recover deleted data back up his statements in my mind...but you are right. There is no concrete evidence, which is why they can’t charge her IMO for attempting to obstruct justice. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I started to relisten the interview this morning. Into about 2 hours now. He keeps using the word 'control' a lot. On everything.

On relationship with NK - he says he didn't or couldn't control the situation. The situation controlled him.

On strangulation of Shanann- he says he had no control over it. He felt like somebody behind him was doing it.

On suffocating of children - he says something else was controlling him that day. He had no control.

I guess what he is saying is that he is not responsible for anything. SMH

I started to relisten the interview this morning. Into about 2 hours now. He keeps using the word 'control' a lot. On everything.

On relationship with NK - he says he didn't or couldn't control the situation. The situation controlled him.

On strangulation of Shanann- he says he had no control over it. He felt like somebody behind him was doing it.

On suffocating of children - he says something else was controlling him that day. He had no control.

Jives with his hapless go with the flow pre-murder persona but I don’t buy what he’s trying to sell there. Good catch!

IIRC some 200 pages were omitted from the discovery docs we saw.

RE the ping, some say she drove by there on her way to work, but if she lived in Thornton, is Frederick on the way to work? IDK.
I just learned yesterday that Jim came on Monday, not Sunday, I was completely wrong on that, too.

I won't wade through her stuff again, there are well done YT sites with annotated NK interviews, pointing out with ironic parody where she contradicts herself and performs her monologues to avoid answering questions. But that's the interviewer's fault, not following up.

I guess it doesn't matter now, the door is closed on the case except for speculation on all the inconsistencies (NK, CW). The Rzuceks may have received a little bit of closure which was so important. Although I dislike that term closure.

Thanks for your post. I hate that term too. There is no such thing. IMO

IIRC some 200 pages were omitted from the discovery docs we saw.

RE the ping, some say she drove by there on her way to work, but if she lived in Thornton, is Frederick on the way to work? IDK.
I just learned yesterday that Jim came on Monday, not Sunday, I was completely wrong on that, too.

I won't wade through her stuff again, there are well done YT sites with annotated NK interviews, pointing out with ironic parody where she contradicts herself and performs her monologues to avoid answering questions. But that's the interviewer's fault, not following up.

I guess it doesn't matter now, the door is closed on the case except for speculation on all the inconsistencies (NK, CW). The Rzuceks may have received a little bit of closure which was so important. Although I dislike that term closure.
Good points. I got the sense they were letting A LOT of her BS slide so they could keep her as an enthusiastic witness for the prosecution. At least I hope that is why. It was a downer to hear her treated with undeserved kid gloves when she was so obviously self serving. MOO

Not sure what you mean?

The blue ribbon signifies domestic violence. Both SW and KB were killed by their significant others (well, allegedly in KB's case) and that's about the worst form of dv there is. :(
Domestic violence, even when it does not end in murder, is a terribly underreported and underprosecuted sick (and often escalating) crime, resulting in the psychological, if not also physical, torture of everyone else in the home. I stand in solidarity to raise awareness myself.

Last edited:

Yes, and I have a feeling that when CW was growing up and did bad things, his mommy and daddy would make excuses for him and say it wasn't his fault. Baby boy had no control over the situation, or he was coerced or it was someone else's fault because they made precious little Chrissie-Pooh act out. He learned to be quiet and sneaky, flying under the radar and blaming everyone else for his wrongdoings.

He seems to have "forgiven" himself very quickly for murdering his family and seemed entirely flippant and unaffected during his interview with the agents. It was sickening to listen to his mumbling giggles.

He has no remorse and no conscience because he's defective in the compassion and empathy department.
Except for himself of course.

moo

Sounds right, re the pizza. For a guy constantly fussing about eating right, he sure ate a lot of pizza.
He seemed to have worked up quite an appetite the night he stayed over at the Thayer's house after he murdered his family:mad:. They were surprised he was enjoying all that pizza when his wife and babies were missing.

And that guy in TX Who was arrested about 20 years after slitting the throat of a 9 year old and leaving her for dead killed himself before trial. She was devastated. Can’t remember the names but it’s been shown a couple of times on ID.
Oh that was horrific.
The girl was Jennifer Schuett and he snatched her from her bed, raped her, slit her throat and left her to die on an ant heap. She survived.

His name is Dennis Earl Bradford and what he did was so monstrous I couldn't finish watching it on ID. He killed himself in jail.

I am lost. I can't figure out what all these posts about blue hair and this post about newbies is referring to?. Does any of this have anything to do with CW murdering his family? Or this is all an inside joke? Or ?
See above, mtnlites post quote:
"The blue ribbon signifies domestic violence. Both SW and KB were killed by their significant others (well, allegedly in KB's case) and that's about the worst form of dv there is."

I am lost. I can't figure out what all these posts about blue hair and this post about newbies is referring to?. Does any of this have anything to do with CW murdering his family? Or this is all an inside joke? Or ?

News anchor promoting "Domestic violence can affect anybody" suggests wearing blue (nail, hair, mustache) to promote awareness.

Join awareness!

He seemed to have worked up quite an appetite the night he stayed over at the Thayer's house after he murdered his family:mad:. They were surprised he was enjoying all that pizza when his wife and babies were missing.
And here's our master liar telling his friends he is having trouble eating since they "went missing". Really milking the "poor Chris" act.

Attachments

• 20190315_160135.jpg
    20190315_160135.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 79

That's a good question. I've had the impression NK used a rather complicated process to delete the messages. I wonder if CW used the same method to delete the messages he deleted? If he did, then someone educated someone else about the process, JMO.

Another thing, in his prison interview, CW said he used his work phone in order to hide the affair from Shanann. Do we know if the phony calculator app was on his work phone, or was it on his personal phone? I got the impression that the app was on his personal phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88