Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeap. Nash County been having a bit of bad luck lately. 6 deputies on leave due to a shooting death where only 1 body cam worked and now Keel has vanished. Few changes in the department lately have left them short staffed. And they had been watching the house for a week with search warrant. Those guys have done a great job but are human.

They weren’t watching well enough. The news updates are still reporting they can’t find him. Ugh!

Hard to believe, huh? I would have bet my last dollar that they had been surveilling him. I sure hope he doesn’t get cornered by LE and take some innocent person with him on his way out.

That’s my thought also. He doesn’t strike me as a suicide by cop type. I’m concerned for those LEOs attempting to apprehend him. Wishing them safety.

That’s my thought also. He doesn’t strike me as a suicide by cop type. I’m concerned for those LEOs attempting to apprehend him. Wishing them safety.

To me LK seems the type to have done some degree of planning to remain undetected. I doubt they’ll being pullling him over on the highway. His appearance is dominated by the light hair. Color to dark and he’ll not be recognized by most people. Guessing this will be the case.

To me LK seems the type to have done some degree of planning to remain undetected. I doubt they’ll being pullling him over on the highway. His appearance is dominated by the light hair. Color to dark and he’ll not be recognized by most people. Guessing this will be the case.

He may have done some planning, but he also did some planning in his wife's murder, and that was a "Who Done It?" that we figured out on the first page. I am confident that he will be found soon.

If it is true that the sheriff is acquainted with LK, wouldn’t it have been proper procedure to turn the investigation over to another LE office to handle in order to show impartiality’s? I thought that was standard procedure in these cases.
one of the numerous news stories i think said the fbi was called in so hopefully they may be handling

Excuse my humor this saturday but to lighten this serious situation - should they be looking for someone in disguise?
Interesting thought. When I first read his list I was thinking the clothing/etc. might've been suggestions for his significant other. I share an Amazon account with my spouse though so that's what I thought of. Neither of us have a wishlist but I may add a Roomba to mine and maybe they'll spam his email until he buys it for me.

He knows he’s done, especially with the potential for an additional murder charge.

If he has a gun, I think there’s a good chance he uses it on himself when confronted by police, if he hasn’t already used it.

I’m curious to know how much of a head start he had.
The local news says he was last seen at noon Thursday. So around 24 hours I think.

Well, he'd better have bought a few bottles of spray tan while he was shopping for hair dye.

Because otherwise, I think Caspar Flattop would still be recognizable. That guy is almost see-through.

I hope he's parked at the end of another one of his hidey-hole farm roads. Minus parts of his skull.

Well, he'd better have bought a few bottles of spray tan while he was shopping for hair dye.

Because otherwise, I think Caspar Flattop would still be recognizable. That guy is almost see-through.

I hope he's parked at the end of another one of his hidey-hole farm roads. Minus parts of his skull.

Oh my gosh, I literally laughed out loud at this!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members