Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm concerned: do we have confirmation that his son and parents are safe and accounted for?
Lynn Keel: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

“DAK has an 18-year-old daughter, who reported her missing, who is in college, according to her Facebook page. She also has a 10-year-old son with LK. According to the Nash County Sheriff’s Office, the boy has been staying with his grandparents.

The most difficult aspect of this case is a 10-year-old son and an 18-year-old daughter are without their mother,” Sheriff Keith Stone told WTVD-TV.

LK is on the run or in hiding. His face is plastered on national news. Give him another day or two and it will be interesting to see how he looks when he is captured.

Here is one persons hack job photoshop of LK with shorter and darker hair, and a goatee. Add a John Deere or Skoal baseball cap and he might be hard to notice at a glance. Let's hope it doesn't take long enough to find out any change in appearance.

Attachments

• LK2.jpg
    LK2.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 85
LK is on the run or in hiding. His face is plastered on national news. Give him another day or two and it will be interesting to see how he looks when he is captured.

Here is one persons hack job photoshop of LK with shorter and darker hair, and a goatee. Add a John Deere or Skoal baseball cap and he might be hard to notice at a glance. Let's hope it doesn't take long enough to find out any change in appearance.
They'll catch him when he runs out of money and/or luck. Hopefully soon.

I keep checking in for an update. I so hope they get him soon. I wonder where he's holed up?
He had a substantial head start, so he could theoretically be just about anywhere.

I wish this would get more publicity, because that would obviously help bring this to a quicker resolution.

He had a substantial head start, so he could theoretically be just about anywhere.

I wish this would get more publicity, because that would obviously help bring this to a quicker resolution.

I wondered why they said headed to Wilson. Maybe he has acquaintances there. I agree though he could be anywhere. Wonder if he has a police scanner in his pickup? He seems like the type that would.

Well, he'd better have bought a few bottles of spray tan while he was shopping for hair dye.

Because otherwise, I think Caspar Flattop would still be recognizable. That guy is almost see-through.

I hope he's parked at the end of another one of his hidey-hole farm roads. Minus parts of his skull.
Caspar Flattop. Hahahahahaha!

Jumping in here to say it was just reported on World News Tonight/ ABC. That's when I remembered there was a thread here for DAK. They gave a description of his truck as well as him. Going to reinvestigate his first wife's death now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419