Found Deceased WI - Noelani Robinson, 2, taken by Dariaz Higgins, aka Dariaz Lewis, Milwaukee, Mar 2019 *mom killed

Why does this happen over and over?

Can someone please explain to me why? I’m having a rough time with this this morning. Why??

SA? Witness? Why!!!!!!

ETA:
There is no reason that will justify this ever. I don’t know why I even asked.
Disregard. :(

Noelani had been there quite some time, Chief said. Death did not occur within the last 24 hours. @WISN12News

Derrick Rose on Twitter

.@MilwaukeePolice has detectives in Minnesota. @WISN12News

Derrick Rose on Twitter

I think we all knew little Noelani was no longer alive when Higgins was arrested and she was not with him. If she was still alive and with someone else I don't think he would have risked a murder charge. I'm waiting to hear when he killed her. And I'm sorry Minnesota doesn't have the death penalty.

So this piece of human garbage has praying hands tattooed on his forehead. To whom is he praying? Moloch?

I am so sad for these grandparents. So very sad.

Yeah, nothing says "I want to be a contributing member of society" like having a face full of crappy tattoos. <-- sarcasm. Bah.

Two family members and a family spokesperson confirmed to 12 News that missing 2-year-old Noelani Robinson was found dead in Minnesota.

12 News spoke with the family members and family spokesperson early Saturday morning.

"The suspect is a cold-blooded killer," Police Chief Alfonso Morales said of Dariaz Higgins.

Morales said Higgins has given police false information about the girl's whereabouts.

"The search has become a game to him," Morales said.

Family: Two-year-old Noelani Robinson found dead
:*(

"Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett issued a statement Saturday, saying, "I am deeply saddened by the news that the body of 2-year-old Noelani Robinson has been found. She was a beautiful toddler and her life was cut short as a result of human trafficking. Her unfortunate death is a reminder of the dangers of human trafficking. I extend my condolences to the family of Noelani Robinson and all who are mourning her death."

I hope this is explained more. I would have thought she died as the result of child abuse. How is it the result of human trafficking if her father killed her??

Can someone please explain to me why? I’m having a rough time with this this morning. Why??

SA? Witness? Why!!!!!!

ETA:

I know. :( I know.... I have a sweet little baby this baby's age. I just can't understand it. All these poor little babies whose own parents don't love them. How can you not love your own children? How can you hurt ANY baby let alone KILL a baby! And your own flesh and blood?!

I found this thread confusing before and have some questions. I thought I read that mom took the baby to have a relationship with her dad and that she'd not known him. Then I read that mom had actually left the baby with dad and came back later for her. Any idea how baby actually ended up being left behind with this worthless "father"?

SA? Witness? Why!!!!!!

ETA:

Did one of the articles mention that she was SA? I haven’t read all of them yet....

"Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett issued a statement Saturday, saying, "I am deeply saddened by the news that the body of 2-year-old Noelani Robinson has been found. She was a beautiful toddler and her life was cut short as a result of human trafficking. Her unfortunate death is a reminder of the dangers of human trafficking. I extend my condolences to the family of Noelani Robinson and all who are mourning her death."

I hope this is explained more. I would have thought she died as the result of child abuse. How is it the result of human trafficking if her father killed her??

Whaaaatt??!!

Human trafficking?? What on earth? She’s 2! Like you said if her “father” killed her then how does trafficking fit here? Just got a terrible Relisha Rudd vibe.

—-

Sorry if repost:
“The Southern Minnesota Regional Medical Examiner's Office said Saturday night that it had preliminarily identified the the victim as Robinson, and that the manner of death was homicide due to blunt force trauma to the head.

Chief Morales said it appeared the death did not occur within the last 24 hours.“

Medical Examiner: Missing girl's cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head

“'Textbook definition' of human traffickers
Morales said Higgins is the "textbook definition" of the kind of individuals law enforcement is confronting when battling human trafficking.“

Snip

“The issue of human trafficking loomed over this case.

“This mother never thought she would be killed by her pimp and she never imagined he would kill her baby,” said Steven Dykstra, licensed psychologist and director of Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Divisions Children’s Mobile Crisis Team.

“That’s what human trafficking is," he added. "It is a form of slavery where people, usually women and girls, are drawn in not knowing what comes later. It leads to all forms of death and destruction and too often we gloss over that. We forget what a pimp really is. We forget there are still slaves. I hope this reminds us."

“Milwaukee has gained a reputation as a hub for sex trafficking after a series of prosecutions of notorious pimps and rankings in nationwide FBI human trafficking stings.

Court cases here have uncovered generations of traffickers, some of whom participated in "pimp roundtables."

A report released last year estimated that 340 children and young adults have been victims of sex trafficking in Milwaukee in a four-year period, from 2013 to 2016.

Another report released in December found that most trafficking victims experienced significant trauma — such as witnessing or being the victims of sexual assault, domestic violence or child abuse — by age 13 or younger.

"Treating women and girls as disposable must end today," said Jeanette Kowalik, health commissioner for the City of Milwaukee. "Learning about this tragedy, the murder of our young queen Noelani Robinson and her mother, Sierra Robinson, calls us to do more, now. There are many in our community that have been working on eradication of sex trafficking including 'pimp culture,' and all forms of violence and abuse against women and children."

Kowalik called for more resources to fight trafficking: "Partnerships are key but we will need additional funding to fight the sex trafficking machine. We call for additional resources from the federal and state levels."”

2-year-old Noelani Robinson found dead in Minnesota of blunt force trauma to the head, authorities believe

Last edited:
So sad, but I didn't expect anything different. At least she is with her mama. Now for justice.
You're so right -- of course she was found dead. Little angel. How could this have been any different? A perfect little human being, happy in the pics we saw of her. At least she is in no danger now; her killer is, however.
When I saw the first picture of her in an article linked on here, tears just ran down my face. Perfection in human form. How could a real person do this to a two-year-old? And I guess this kind of thing will never stop. Tears for her, her family, and all of us here.

NOOOOOOooooooo.

NOOOO. Oooooooooo. *plaintive crying

I haven't read anything but the title and don't know if I can bear to learn the details.

I guess I should have known and expected this from such a soulless killer of her mom, but why kill his beautiful child? I had such hope.... :(

Fly high, sweet girl.

Angel's wings to wrap you in peace and light, God's tears to dry your own.

bbm
Yes, no more fear, no more pain ever again. Just beauty, light and wonder.
One more little angel is up there where there are so many, many more.

SA? Witness? Why!!!!!!

ETA:

You said it for all of us.
And God cries, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member