Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing i just digested

The SECOND part of the clip is from the 14th

The first part from 15th

But on the 14th she is there at 08.40 - presumably for a 9am start

On the 15th the time is 10.05...already well after the time for starting work..

So where had she been?
And
Why did the family not seem aware that her timings were out?

This thing is just weird

Also

The footage makes a lie of the last reported sighting!

The official last sighting is 08.30 on 15th
Yet
We can all see her on cctv 90 minutes later than this!

Jeez, i have not had such a trippy experience since accidentally putting magic mushrooms on my full english breakfast :)

One thing i just digested

The SECOND part of the clip is from the 14th

The first part from 15th

But on the 14th she is there at 08.40 - presumably for a 9am start

On the 15th the time is 10.05...already well after the time for starting work..

So where had she been?
And
Why did the family not seem aware that her timings were out?

This thing is just weird

Also

The footage makes a lie of the last reported sighting!

The official last sighting is 08.30 on 15th
Yet
We can all see her on cctv 90 minutes later than this!

Jeez, i have not had such a trippy experience since accidentally putting magic mushrooms on my full english breakfast :)

The footage on the 15th is from cctv on Buzzacott Lane. The timestamp on the footage is 1 hour and 47 minutes fast, as stated at the end of the following TVP report:

Anniversary appeal for missing woman – Milton Keynes

What I don’t understand is why are they showing us spliced cctv over 2 days running together the 14th and 15th ?

Why are they showing us her entering her workplace on the 14th cctv ?

Why didn’t they just use a recent picture not in particular the 14th and just show us cctv of the 15th ? The spliced cctv makes it look like it’s the same walk on same day just at different angles , well it did to me.....

What I don’t understand is why are they showing us spliced cctv over 2 days running together the 14th and 15th ?

Why didn’t they just use a recent picture not in particular the 14th and just show us cctv of the 15th ? The spliced cctv makes it look like it’s the same walk on same day just at different angles , well it did to me.....

Maybe just to show how she probably looked, and walked, on most days? But it is very comfusing.

It is worth anyone on Twitter putting a link to this thread on there in the hope a friend will join and try and shed a bit more light on the case ?

Has anyone seen anything indicating what the link to Bradville is? As I've seen that area mentioned as being searched, along with the 4 estates that she normally walks through (Emerson Valley, Furzton, Shenley Lodge, Knowlhill). Bradville is 5 miles away so there must be some link to friends or family there. I cycle through Bradville weekly and see a few posters of Leah there and I wonder everytime.

So we have footage of Leah on the day before (14th)
We have family members who seem to know exactly how she was dressed (despite not having seen her since the previous night)

We have the odd half baked cctv media appeal and a load of facebook appeals (btw im sure that someone has added photos to Leahs account)
But hardly any t.v coverage or mainstream media.

And all kinds of strangeness just bubbling under the surface here....

Does anyone else just silently yearn for a good old fashioned straightforward "whodunnit"?

We have family members who seem to know exactly how she was dressed (despite not having seen her since the previous night)

We have the odd half baked cctv media appeal and a load of facebook appeals (btw im sure that someone has added photos to Leahs account)

Does anyone else just silently yearn for a good old fashioned straightforward "whodunnit"?
So confusing, and frustrating. I agree. Maybe they just don’t know anything...

Could it be to do with the fact that when the family reported Leah missing, the last known sighting was on 14th at 10pm? So they originally posted a clear CCTV image of her that morning, assuming the family told LE that she had not changed clothes when they last saw her.

LE must originally have had family as suspects, then when they found the CCTV from the Friday morning, confirming Leah left home safely, thus potentially ruling out family as suspects, they started searching the lakes, assuming something had happened to her on her way to work.

Does that make sense of it? Or maybe not. I find it confusing to TBH.

Presumably her family checked her wardrobe to see what clothes were missing. They'd know the sort of outfits that she'd normally wear, probably the same boots and coat. That plus the CCTV from the 15th would have told LE what she was wearing. The grey hoodie is from her taekwondo group so she may have had only one or two. It's particularly distinctive since the group is based in a small village between MK and Bedford so not likely to have lots of members.

I think you're right, it does look like there's extra photos on Leah's FB. If someone tagged her today in old photos would they then show up? Some of them appear to be her own photos though.

Very strange indeed, I dont know how many people live in the family home but I was surprised no one had seen her leave in the AM. Are we even sure she left the family home in the AM?

Woman jogger 'slapped hard' during sexual assault in Milton Keynes

Men approached group including two children and 'threatened to kill them' in Milton Keynes

I have come across these tonight, just wondering what everyone thinks.

2 separate incidents that could possibly be connected.

One near the crematorium (police have searched near here with regards to Leah) the sexual assault happened the day before Leah went missing.

The incident on Dulverton rd, even though happened 30/12 is very close to Leah's route if not a part of her route. And definite similarities in these cases.

I am not sure if these have been looked at already. Or if they are even relevant. But it caught my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288