CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hate to see this happen, because I think there are people who could have info regarding the case and they may come here to get a feel for whether or not that info is relevant.
I do think that's a high likelihood as well, good point.

What happen at the silver fox? I don’t remember hearing about this and I’ve been following every single thing about this case since last year when Bailey was first missing and before I joined WS months back...
Was where MH was seen behaving “erratically” shortly before disappearance. Only place I’ve ever seen it brough up was on Dr. Phil. They didn’t name the bar specifically but some solid Sleuthing from a member here pinpointed the location via picture and aerial map.

I also personally know 3 people who were involved in that incident with MH. 2 I know very well, and I know they haven’t reached out to LE for fear of being “involved.” The third guy could very well have but I don’t know him like that. I unfortunately can not force them to reach out. We’re all grown adults, but I’m hoping they at least consider reaching out to secret witness. If not, I will, but being a secondary source, info could be watered down.

Was where MH was seen behaving “erratically” shortly before disappearance. Only place I’ve ever seen it brough up was on Dr. Phil. They didn’t name the bar specifically but some solid Sleuthing from a member here pinpointed the location via picture and aerial map.

I also personally know 3 people who were involved in that incident with MH. 2 I know very well, and I know they haven’t reached out to LE for fear of being “involved.” The third guy could very well have but I don’t know him like that. I unfortunately can not force them to reach out. We’re all grown adults, but I’m hoping they at least consider reaching out to secret witness. If not, I will, but being a secondary source, info could be watered down.
Thank you I totally forgot about that part on Dr. Phil.
Appreciate the clarification

I always got the feeling that the “erratic” part had to do with him thinking people were following him or that he was not safe. The event at the WB was new to me, but it had to be a place where he felt comfortable/safe going? Apologies if we discussed this before, but did MH owe people money? (I rmbr RK did, but not MH). Was MH trying to collect money owed, maybe, which might explain his actions at the bar?

And as a second thought, are the people still trying to collect money from RK? Just curious. JK had heard that people were looking for RK right about the time MH disappeared. Did they owe money to the same people? Are they still threatening RK, but maybe toning it down since all eyes are following the case now? Again, just curious...

What happen at the silver fox? I don’t remember hearing about this and I’ve been following every single thing about this case since last year when Bailey was first missing and before I joined WS months back...

Sorry, Stach, I just realized you were asking about Silver Fox. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything about the SF.

Her ex husband was abusive, her mom has said it multiple times. Not that that seems to be related to this, but it does put her in a fragile state to be more susceptible to all of these players
Thanks for this. Not sure why I’ve always thought it was only her ex-boyfriend. I stand corrected.

Not to change gears, but does anyone know if MH was ever seen in the area where BD was last seen by her mom? (When she dropped off the churros). Or if he was ever seen at or near Jane’s house?

Last edited:
Not to change gears, but does anyone know if MH was ever seen in the area where BD was last seen by her mom? (When she dropped off the churros). Or if he was ever seen at or near Jane’s house?

I've never heard that Micah was there.

Was MH ever seen by MQ’s house, anyone know? Just trying to tie to a theory if I can... thanks!

I always got the feeling that the “erratic” part had to do with him thinking people were following him or that he was not safe. The event at the WB was new to me, but it had to be a place where he felt comfortable/safe going? Apologies if we discussed this before, but did MH owe people money? (I rmbr RK did, but not MH). Was MH trying to collect money owed, maybe, which might explain his actions at the bar?

And as a second thought, are the people still trying to collect money from RK? Just curious. JK had heard that people were looking for RK right about the time MH disappeared. Did they owe money to the same people? Are they still threatening RK, but maybe toning it down since all eyes are following the case now? Again, just curious...
What event at whiskey Barrel?

Hopefully something will slip them up and you will get your justice!
Praying with St Patrick's day coming up maybe someone will get too drunk or drugged and share something important especially because we are coming up on an one year of this all happening.
Even the best out there have been able to be caught!

Praying right along with you...

Come on, people. Start yappin'!

What event at whiskey Barrel?

He was seen at the WB a few weeks before he went missing. His (old) friends saw him there saying he was hanging out with a bad crowd, wasn’t sober, etc. I can’t recall the rest, just that they all noted he wasn’t “himself” and they were concerned.

The part I struggle with when in come to the biker clubs is the fact that this was done in private. They tend to deal with stuff without trying to hide it. Such as the stabbing and shooting done in public places. I'm not saying it is not them just a view on the manner in which Micah was killed.

Was Micah a rival to them or allies? If he was a rival was he becoming a treat to their profits?
How do MM and H connect? Do the bikers go to Mexican cartels for guns in this area? Or drugs or girls or protection? What part of the chain distributes what?

What did Micah do or see or had a part of that caused him to live out the weeks before his death in fear for his life and safety.

These are all such good questions. I really think that with both Micah and Baylee, it may not have even needed to be more the guns and drugs, (even though we know there was more). Sounds like they were considered a liability, sadly - and I think Micah was silenced first because he seemed to be decompensating, with the increasing paranoia and all. Granted, he had good reason to be afraid, but to anyone who wanted secrets kept, he was a huge threat. I wonder if we'll ever know for sure if Baylee knew what happened to Micah. (I keep finding myself hoping that she didn't)

Among the long list of questions that nag me are these:

Why did/does the chiropractor have "boys"? What were/are the other moneymakers of the overall operation besides guns and drugs? Why does it seem like Ryan was/is trying to protect him on Dr. Phil? It felt like he went out of his way to make sure there weren't any fingers pointed at him (SB) regarding the night of James' murder.

I'm still wondering about JD and his background and story. I find it interesting how MQ communicated with him in those screenshots we've seen. His last name wasn't the only thing that has had me wondering about the mob - as in, organized crime/the MOB mob. Heck, I've even seen a Gambino on a couple of friends lists - no telling if that's an alias or not, since so many are. I've seen things that make me think of shell companies, money laundering, etc. Plenty of real estate stuff that had me scratching my head, etc.

Without access to the official docs on all of it, though, it's really tough to confirm any suspicions. I just don't trust the online background checkers much without at least one additional source to confirm.

Last edited:
He was seen at the WB a few weeks before he went missing. His (old) friends saw him there saying he was hanging out with a bad crowd, wasn’t sober, etc. I can’t recall the rest, just that they all noted he wasn’t “himself” and they were concerned.

Thank you! I've been searching the thread for that part and kept getting sidetracked.

I also do believe from the FB Q&A we learned that this social circle has people in it that were involved in a lot of criminal activity not just guns or drugs but a laundry list of different crimes. Unfortunately for some of these in the social circle they just can't seem to stay out of trouble which leads sometimes to more serious crimes...

Counterfeiting, theft (possessions, mail, IDs, "aid", food stamps), fraud, prostitution, battery, burglary, robbery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts