Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a younger, subservient wife. o_O MOO
When I think of Comubia, I think of fiery Latina. Like Gloeia from Modern Family.
I figured he was bunkered down in the Virginia mountains.

It seems like the odds of getting to Mexico from NC would be small, but I guess LK liked his odds. Or didn’t like his other options.
I guess they were good odds. He almost made it. I’m glad he didn’t. I want to know about the money & if his parents are helping him.

Old Retchford L. looks so fetching in that cement gray color: Washed out for the washed up!

Why is his shirt on backwards in his mugshot, I wonder? Anyone know?

I'm hoping it's because he lost his lunch on the one he was wearing as soon as he saw the Staties surround him.

Both of his wives were beautiful. This guy has something wrong with him. So his parents gave him their car. Wonder how he got spotted, by his hair? The little boy is his, right? Poor kid,
my money is on the truck gave him away. That with a little good luck and somehow knowing where to look.
Kinda like the DOT worker finding DAK's body. perhaps divine intervention.

Old Retchford L. looks so fetching in that cement gray color: Washed out for the washed up!

I'm hoping it's because he lost his lunch on the one he was wearing as soon as he saw the Staties surround him.

It’s a smock they use for all the mugshots in AZ. I’ve seen it a lot but not sure why they use it.....

He had a truck? I thought his vehicles were in custody of the PD and he was driving his parent's vehicle.
If he did have their car, I wonder if they will be charged with abetting? Her son needs to be removed from their custody. I hope someone will reach out to her daughter and help her navigate these difficult times she has ahead of her.

If he did have their car, I wonder if they will be charged with abetting? Her son needs to be removed from their custody. I hope someone will reach out to her daughter and help her navigate these difficult times she has ahead of her.
Did she have relatives in this country? I wonder if she and his first wife told him they were leaving and this is what happened.

I think his parents are in the 75-80 age range. He could have threatened them. But they didn’t report the truck as stolen.
And a 10 year old with them. :(

Here's the BOLO issued Friday...isnt that a Chevy truck? His were impounded so Keel Sr probably let him borrow or steal.
54239187_2343941972333959_755373563548008448_n.jpg

BBM

He may have suddenly needed a new pair of pants too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak