Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo glad this ones been caught. Scary to think he almost made it over the border.... But, happy this thought most likely will run through his mind for years to come.

PS and I hope poor Bess gets justice too.

Last edited:
Updates finished for today!
Thank you to everyone providing links and research.

Diana Keel Case Archive.
Diana Alejandra Keel -NC- by amanda reckonwith

Just a note for anyone who is not familiar with my Case Archives. I have a lot of them.
Its easy to view, and you can do a slideshow. It doesn't take that much time.
I pay for the space on photobucket, and my repayment comes in views. I don't actually get paid,
it's more of a satisfaction that someone is looking at the files I uploaded.
I condense articles and pictures so that you don't have to wade through endless websites.
Go take a look!

Diana Keel Case Archive.

Just a note for anyone who is not familiar with my Case Archives. I have a lot of them.
I pay for the space on photobucket, and my repayment comes in views. I don't actually get paid,
I condense articles and pictures so that you don't have to wade through endless websites.
Go take a look!
Oh my goodness! This is amazing, Amanda! You have put in so much work and effort. It's like a criminal library. I was really happy to hear of this arrest. I was immediately suspicious of what happened to Wife #1. I bet anything, he did this. Hope that they can prove it. If not, she may at least get justice from Diana Keel. Sad thing is Diana may have lived if he had been caught the first time. That is a sad thought.

Lynn Keel: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Mar 17, 2019

"...Here’s what you need to know about Lynn Keel:..."

Lynn Keel: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

diana-alejandra-keel-missing-01-ht-jc-190312_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Diana Keel Case Archive.

Go take a look!
Amazing work, thank you for this!

The daughter is as beautiful as her mother...
"I know everyone feels a certain type of way towards what my step father did to my family, however I beg of all of you, don’t spread the hate. Hate creates hate and social media is very present right now. My brother is so pure hearted, he doesn’t need to see that hate. We all just need to focus on how wonderful my mother was, in order to heal the best we can. Thank you."

I’m so sorry this beautiful lady has been murdered by this lowlife piece of scum. Diana’s photos seem to give off a certain vibe.....I see a very kind and compassionate lady with a very warm countenance. I bet her patients loved her. And I can imagine she was a fantastic mother. RIP Diana.

Diana Keel Case Archive.

Go take a look!

Thank you so much, Amanda. You have kept everything here so meticulously organized. Can't thank you enough!

The daughter is as beautiful as her mother...
"I know everyone feels a certain type of way towards what my step father did to my family, however I beg of all of you, don’t spread the hate. Hate creates hate and social media is very present right now. My brother is so pure hearted, he doesn’t need to see that hate. We all just need to focus on how wonderful my mother was, in order to heal the best we can. Thank you."

Her daughter is wise beyond her years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member