Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The daughter is as beautiful as her mother...
"I know everyone feels a certain type of way towards what my step father did to my family, however I beg of all of you, don’t spread the hate. Hate creates hate and social media is very present right now. My brother is so pure hearted, he doesn’t need to see that hate. We all just need to focus on how wonderful my mother was, in order to heal the best we can. Thank you."
Her daughter is wonderful, a peacemaker.

He was controlling because he didn't have a job. Most husbands are happy when their wives have friendships especially one who is new to our country. Sad.
MOO, he didn’t have a job because he was a controlling sociopath. A job would have made tracking and controlling his wife much more challenging.

I can only imagine he tracked her every daily move by GPS. Heck he probably had hidden security cameras and stalked her work to make sure she wasn’t with anyone during breaks.

And besides, jobs sure make it more challenging to surf the net looking for columbian and Russian brides, ED cures, relationship advice, and all the “ adult only” content on YT and Amazon.

I’m so glad he didn’t kill the children, but since he blew up their lives I wouldn’t even toss a stale cracker his way if he were starving to death.

YES! All of this. I am so glad that he was caught. I have so many questions though. Main one is WHY weren't eyes on him? Might not be the case but it makes it look careless and he was given a lead. After the PC I don't think that was the case but it does create doubt with LE unfortunately. Did he steal the truck or was he handed the keys?

At the end of the day he lost control and couldn't handle it. His anger issues got the best of him. He didn't like the fact that she wanted a divorce. It's sick. We see way too many cases that end like this. She seems to be an amazing woman who has raised one heck of a strong daughter.

“Diana's family said her marriage was not working out. Her mother said she had even planned to divorce her husband, but he'd threatened her.

Diana's cousin released the following statement:

From all of Diana Alejandra Keel's family we want to extend a huge thank you to ALL law enforcement involved in apprehending and bringing, Lynn Keel, the suspect in Diana's murder to face justice. I want to express the immense gratitude our family has felt, including the true empathy from the Nash County Sheriff's Office along with so many heartfelt messages of support and love since this nightmare began. We know Diana Alejandra has been seen by the public for the amazing mother, daughter, sister, cousin, friend and coworker that she was. She loved her two children more than I can ever express. Everything she did was for them. She brought joy into this world with her contagious laugh, bright smile and huge heart for others, including animals. To all that knew her and those that would have liked to have known her, please think of her and her children only with the kindest thoughts and positive energy possible.

Thank you so much for your continued support.”

Nash County man wanted for wife's murder caught in Arizona, officials say

Full of class and grace, IMO.

“Diana's family said her marriage was not working out. Her mother said she had even planned to divorce her husband, but he'd threatened her.

Diana's cousin released the following statement:

From all of Diana Alejandra Keel's family we want to extend a huge thank you to ALL law enforcement involved in apprehending and bringing, Lynn Keel, the suspect in Diana's murder to face justice. I want to express the immense gratitude our family has felt, including the true empathy from the Nash County Sheriff's Office along with so many heartfelt messages of support and love since this nightmare began. We know Diana Alejandra has been seen by the public for the amazing mother, daughter, sister, cousin, friend and coworker that she was. She loved her two children more than I can ever express. Everything she did was for them. She brought joy into this world with her contagious laugh, bright smile and huge heart for others, including animals. To all that knew her and those that would have liked to have known her, please think of her and her children only with the kindest thoughts and positive energy possible.

Thank you so much for your continued support.”

Nash County man wanted for wife's murder caught in Arizona, officials say

Full of class and grace, IMO.
What a beautiful tribute. May her children and family continue to be comforted by the kindness of others and may justice be swiftly and harshly served.

If he did have their car, I wonder if they will be charged with abetting? Her son needs to be removed from their custody. I hope someone will reach out to her daughter and help her navigate these difficult times she has ahead of her.
I really hope she is able to see her brother too, I obviously know nothing about his parents but I can't imagine wanting to have a relationship with the parents of the man that killed your mother, but I hope he gets to at least spend time with her family.

It is always a great day to see that a perp is caught and/or arrested. Thank goodness he was found.

I would think his attempt to feel will have one silver lining, and that is there should be enough reason to deny any bail, even of a high figure. I am not familiar with the state's law but one would hope that is a likelihood.

May her daughter, son and her family find strength in each other.

Just catching up on this thread...I see the was found in AZ over the weekend. They just stated on ABC15 here in PHX that he will be going to court re: extradition. Which, we all know he does not have a chance of successfully fighting. They, also, stated they are now looking into the death of wife number 1, as well.

Hello.

My name is Whoizzit and I am a hayseed hater.

As moved as I am by Daughter L's gracious and inspiring message, I nevertheless find myself filled with rage towards Retchford.

It's been 5 minutes since I've wanted to kneecap him.

I come before you, exposing my ungenerous and flinty heart, wishing to be so much more like L.

I'll try to honor her request as soon I hit "post reply."

With this said, I ask for your support and forgiveness in advance of any future slip-ups, where, for example, I might poke fun at RetchLynn's stupiditude, all-encompassing nastiness, astounding inhumanity and, my fave, his visual presentation.

#LoveLikeLaura

*I'm being serious and am in no way belittling any form of group support.
**I realize that stupiditude is not a word, so don't @ me, please.

MOO, he didn’t have a job because he was a controlling sociopath. A job would have made tracking and controlling his wife much more challenging.

I can only imagine he tracked her every daily move by GPS. Heck he probably had hidden security cameras and stalked her work to make sure she wasn’t with anyone during breaks.

And besides, jobs sure make it more challenging to surf the net looking for columbian and Russian brides, ED cures, relationship advice, and all the “ adult only” content on YT and Amazon.

I’m so glad he didn’t kill the children, but since he blew up their lives I wouldn’t even toss a stale cracker his way if he were starving to death.
I agree! On the side, I don't understand any man not wanting to work, it boggles my mind.

He was super close to the border! I am sure border patrol would have got him if he tried crossing the normal checkpoints. But, if he was going to go some other way, he could have made it. Thank goodness for the civilian driving down the highway and knew that LE was looking for him. It just was not in the cards for him!

I agree with you. I respect the beautiful soul of Diana Alejandra’s daughter. But I’m so so happy that Rex gonna meet another type of Colombians while in jail. The type that aren’t good people, nor will be so forgiving of this coward crime against a fellow parse (“Colombian friend”).

Hello.

My name is Whoizzit and I am a hayseed hater.

As moved as I am by Daughter L's gracious and inspiring message, I nevertheless find myself filled with rage towards Retchford.

It's been 5 minutes since I've wanted to kneecap him.

I come before you, exposing my ungenerous and flinty heart, wishing to be so much more like L.

I'll try to honor her request as soon I hit "post reply."

With this said, I ask for your support and forgiveness in advance of any future slip-ups, where, for example, I might poke fun at RetchLynn's stupiditude, all-encompassing nastiness, astounding inhumanity and, my fave, his visual presentation.

#LoveLikeLaura

*I'm being serious and am in no way belittling any form of group support.
**I realize that stupiditude is not a word, so don't @ me, please.

Just saw this:

After murder, arrest, more questions about relationship in Nash County small town

Tags:

Posted 2:43 p.m. today
Updated 57 minutes ago
By Sloane Heffernan, WRAL reporter

Momeyer, N.C. — As Nash County deputies make their way to Arizona to take custody of a man charged with the murder of his wife, authorities in North Carolina and Arizona and members of the Nash County community where the couple lived are raising new questions about their relationship.
[...]
A friend told WRAL News last week that she never felt right when Lynn Keel was around.
"It was just the atmosphere and the aura that, you know that vibe that you get from somebody? It was always very tense," Taryn Edwards said.
[...]
WRAL News has requested the autopsy of Keel's first wife.

In a statement, Bess Keel's family said they have "always questioned Bess' death and feel deeply saddened that another life has now been taken."

After murder, arrest, more questions about relationship in Nash County small town :: WRAL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get