GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
the audio is too friendly in my opinion (especially the last 10 mins)...i think i understand why they're being friendly but this psycho prob went back to his cell thinking he's not so bad because he was treated so well. 'see it's no big deal that i murdered 4 people...the R's still love me and the cops are my new BFFs!'

I think he already thought that. If someone is missing that empathy switch in their brain, it can't be "taught" to them. The tone the investigators use wasn't going to change that; IMO CW is never going to wake up one day and feel the weight of what he did laying on his conscience. The only time he's going to be regretful is when he feels sorry for himself to be stuck in prison.

I get it. If I was a woman and married, I wouldnt want her around my husband.

It takes two to do this particular dance. NK isn't winning any awards here, but CW isn't going to be "husband of the year", either. IMO it's a discredit to most men to assume that NK's feminine wiles are automatically going to lead them astray. My own husband listened to the interviews and couldn't get past her vocal shrill, for one thing.

I think I found the song, Hot Dogs, They might be giants. It is difficult to know for sure when listening to CW singing.

He is singing "hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog..." from the Mickey Mouse show. They sing it in almost every episode when they celebrate something. They Might Be Giants did record the song, but the kids I know who know the song learned it from Mickey Mouse. :) CW doesn't have much of an ear for music but, to be fair, that song doesn't have much of a tune either.

This guy turned on the one person in the world that had his best interests at heart (Shanann) and it all started with the affair .
NK was giving him all kinds of advice from living arrangements , diet, how to spend undivided time with his kids , budgeting , even encouraging him to visit his parents ( she probably knew Shannan didn't get along with them and wanted to get one up on her). I think she undermined Shanann and he was too dumb to see it and whether she realized it or not it fueled anger toward Shanann and he was not. a normal person
In the end he even told his best friend that he could see the side of Shanann that her parents saw

This guy turned on the one person in the world that had his best interests at heart (Shanann) and it all started with the affair .
NK was giving him all kinds of advice from living arrangements , diet, how to spend undivided time with his kids , budgeting , even encouraging him to visit his parents ( she probably knew Shannan didn't get along with them and wanted to get one up on her). I think she undermined Shanann and he was too dumb to see it and whether she realized it or not it fueled anger toward Shanann and he was not. a normal person
In the end he even told his best friend that he could see the side of Shanann that her parents saw
Forgot to mention sent him 12,000 pictures of herself in various stages of undress that he had on his secret calculator

Oh, I think NK got served a mighty fine dose of karma!

She has tried to save face, but she will always been known as the mistress of a family annihilator with suspicion forever circling around her. MOO

Karma would have been - if NUA did not catch Chris in time, he had the time to “clean” everything, he married NK, had a child, it would turn into old family routine. He’d meet someone else and annihilate his second family.

NK is alive. I hope no man of real value would be interested, but there will be takers, why not? She’ll marry someone, have kids.

She is alive. It is not karma. It is sheer luck.

She's no heroine but I think it's important to remember that Chris Watts made a choice to flirt and cheat with a woman who was not his wife, then chose to strangle the life out of Shanann.

If it had not been Nikki, it would have been someone else.

He was in control of the whole situation.

Agree he was in control of the whole situation. JMO, he's a psychopath, and psychopaths are known for carefully selecting their targets. JMO, the timing of the affair was no coincidence. His wife was going to be out of town for weeks.

JMO, either he selected a woman who was perfectly ok with having an affair with a married man who had young children, or he selected a woman who was willing to believe one big lie that explained "everything" and made it ok for her to fully engage with him.

Perhaps a lie along the line that Shanann was unfaithful and that's why he wanted to get out of his marriage? I can see him doing that because that would make him look like a nice guy and it would also be a play for empathy.

Which is it for NK? I'm not really sure.

I understand why they did friendly banter etc, I just don't like what his take away would have been at the end of that. Clearly he models other people's behaviors and he looks to others for approval - and I think he likely thinks he got that from them/the Rs through that interaction. It doesn't really matter in the long run at all - the information he provided by them playing friendly is useful. It just gives me the skeeves. He should be shunned, living in a hole and suffering from here on out.

I understand why they did friendly banter etc, I just don't like what his take away would have been at the end of that. Clearly he models other people's behaviors and he looks to others for approval - and I think he likely thinks he got that from them/the Rs through that interaction. It doesn't really matter in the long run at all - the information he provided by them playing friendly is useful. It just gives me the skeeves. He should be shunned, living in a hole and suffering from here on out.

Yeah, I"m not sure how he would have felt if they'd gone at it from another angle. He probably wouldn't have spoken to them, for one thing, but if they had been way harsh on him, my guess is that instead of feeling bad he'd had re-victimized himself. Poor, poor CW. It's always someone else's fault.

I understand how you feel, though. Knowing what we know I wish he'd go through his days, 24/7, feeling some mix between an abscessed tooth and chronic PMS. The thought of him laughing, feeling light-hearted, etc. just doesn't seem right.

BBM
I'm going from memory but they've distorted that a bit. As he took SW's life he was envisioning she might be praying, and her prayer was "Father forgive them for they know not what they do.". Yes, those are among Christ's final words on the cross. I was astounded when I read that detail in the interview transcript that was posted last week. It is beyond strange he chose to correlate that scene with the crucifixion. He took his actions & the final thoughts he projected onto her straight to the height of one of the most significant events in the entire bible. There is a reason he chose that scripture, and I do believe it has something to do with his narcissism/NPD. IMO
Right. Because her final thoughts would not be about their beautiful children,and fear of would happen to them.
He's still using the bible,and GOD speaking with a forked tongue.
I wonder why the investigators didn't touch on the basement issue more.
In the interview he did at the beginning. ( He had no inclination inclination blah blah blah)He mentioned there were no cameras showing the back of the house.
Insinuating that like,like,like a random stranger could have come in, but I don't believe that for one second.
I think someone else was there, not a random stranger.
MOO

Right. Because her final thoughts would not be about their beautiful children,and fear of would happen to them.
He's still using the bible,and GOD speaking with a forked tongue.
I wonder why the investigators didn't touch on the basement issue more.
In the interview he did at the beginning. ( He had no inclination inclination blah blah blah)He mentioned there were no cameras showing the back of the house.
Insinuating that like,like,like a random stranger could have come in, but I don't believe that for one second.
I think someone else was there, not a random stranger.
MOO
They (NK/CW) spent the night at her house on the 3rd July, her birthday, according to him (IIRC she doesn't say that)
1)In the morning they were sleeping in because of no work, according to him
2)Shan'ann called or texted? And he got right up, went outside to get the call (or text, I've forgotten)
3) According to him, he leaves right away to go home where it's supposed, by us, he can send her photos of him acting like Mr. Mom, cleaning the house. Also NK doesn't like his leaving too much. (I think that was CW saying that)
4) According to NK, she went over to his house later on the 4th to help him with diet app. She says she went in the front door, he was vacuuming and had furniture and stuff nearly blocking the door. I don't think we've seen a video of her entering that time, or other time(s).

So here's what I think happened: (not an original theory, others have mentioned parts)
He was at her house, he did get messages from SW, he did go home. (on July 4)

However, I think NK went with him in the Lexus so they could pull into the garage with her on the floor.
And later he took her home or to wherever she had stashed her toyota pickup. Also there is a video floating around with him doing a bunch of pushups in his living room, then looking up at someone who purrs approval, sounding like a woman.

Why would anyone believe that she just walked up to his door and knocked on the afternoon of the 4th? Practically no one in the neighborhood was working on the 4th July, everyone would have been having barbeques, gardening, frisbee throwing, dog walking, car washing, etc. And we're to buy it that she just drove over, and walked in the front door? Wouldn't SW have seen the doorbell video, unless he disabled it for a minute or so.

The other time, if we believe there were just 2 times (I don't) she dropped him off and left right away she says. I don't believe that, either, that they were driving around the neighborhood together in plain sight.

OTOH, I can't see her parking in that construction area behind the house, her truck would have stuck out like a sore thumb, and I don't believe she sneaked in by the back unless it was the middle of the night, but then how far did she walk to her car? Too visible, IMO.

.I know you were referring to the night of the 12th August or morning 13 August, but by that time I think they had perfected the clandestine visits of NK to SW's home.

Last edited:
Family of Shannan Watts say they couldn’t say goodbye or cremate Bella and Celeste because their bodies were ‘flammable’
The Rzuceks told Dr. Phil that the family was not able to cremate the remains of he girls because of the time they had spent in the oil tanks.

As reported by the Daily Mail, Frank Rzucek said that his family had gotten permission from the Watts family to bury Bella and Celeste with Shanann, but that they were never able to see the girls after their deaths because they had been immersed in oil for days before their bodies were found.

” …The hardest thing was flying them here, because they were in crude oil for four days. So they were flammable. So we couldn’t cremate them. They would have blown up a building,” Rzucek said on the show.

“They had to have a bigger coffin and then they had to seal it with a certain wrap, so the gasses wouldn’t leak out. That’s pretty sad, isn’t it? So we three here never got to say good-bye to our family or see them.”
The fact they had to get permission from the Watts Clan to inter the girls with Shannan is just heinous.
How Sandy,frank Sr, andFrank Jr.Maintain their composure,and grace with these People I don't know.

Yeah, I"m not sure how he would have felt if they'd gone at it from another angle. He probably wouldn't have spoken to them, for one thing, but if they had been way harsh on him, my guess is that instead of feeling bad he'd had re-victimized himself. Poor, poor CW. It's always someone else's fault.

I understand how you feel, though. Knowing what we know I wish he'd go through his days, 24/7, feeling some mix between an abscessed tooth and chronic PMS. The thought of him laughing, feeling light-hearted, etc. just doesn't seem right.

oh well, he lives a mundane existance and he's taken care of by the state so the people don't have to worry about him killing again. As someone has posted here already, ironically he wanted his freedom and look where he is
All his experiences are memories and they are in the past. The last time he drove a truck, the last time he went to work, the last time he decided what to eat , the last time he wore street clothes and on and on. Pretty sad really
I read another theory of what makes him tick. That he was always taken care of and never had to solve personal problems by himself.

Karma would have been - if NUA did not catch Chris in time, he had the time to “clean” everything, he married NK, had a child, it would turn into old family routine. He’d meet someone else and annihilate his second family.

NK is alive. I hope no man of real value would be interested, but there will be takers, why not? She’ll marry someone, have kids.

She is alive. It is not karma. It is sheer luck.

I have no doubt she'll find some poor sucker to reel in and feed him sob stories of how *she* is real victim of CW and how he 'lieeeddd' to her. I think she'll have kids too, unfortunately.

She also claims she barely knew CW but talked about giving birth to his son and looking up wedding dresses. She's a self-serving liar.

They (NK/CW) spent the night at her house on the 3rd July, her birthday, according to him (IIRC she doesn't say that)
1)In the morning they were sleeping in because of no work, according to him
2)Shan'ann called or texted? And he got right up, went outside to get the call (or text, I've forgotten)
3) According to him, he leaves right away to go home where it's supposed, by us, he can send her photos of him acting like Mr. Mom, cleaning the house. Also NK doesn't like his leaving too much. (I think that was CW saying that)
4) According to NK, she went over to his house later on the 4th to help him with diet app. She says she went in the front door, he was vacuuming and had furniture and stuff nearly blocking the door. I don't think we've seen a video of her entering that time, or other time(s).

So here's what I think happened: (not an original theory, others have mentioned parts)
He was at her house, he did get messages from SW, he did go home. (on July 4)

However, I think NK went with him in the Lexus so they could pull into the garage with her on the floor.
And later he took her home or to wherever she had stashed her toyota pickup. Also there is a video floating around with him doing a bunch of pushups in his living room, then looking up at someone who purrs approval, sounding like a woman.

Why would anyone believe that she just walked up to his door and knocked on the afternoon of the 4th? Practically no one in the neighborhood was working on the 4th July, everyone would have been having barbeques, gardening, frisbee throwing, dog walking, car washing, etc. And we're to buy it that she just drove over, and walked in the front door? Wouldn't SW have seen the doorbell video, unless he disabled it for a minute or so.

The other time, if we believe there were just 2 times (I don't) she dropped him off and left right away she says. I don't believe that, either, that they were driving around the neighborhood together in plain sight.

OTOH, I can't see her parking in that construction area behind the house, her truck would have stuck out like a sore thumb, and I don't believe she sneaked in by the back unless it was the middle of the night, but then how far did she walk to her car? Too visible, IMO.

.I know you were referring to the night of the 12th August or morning 13 August, but by that time I think they had perfected the clandestine visits of NK to SW's home.
Someone asked a while ago why Chris parked shananns car on the street. Any thoughts on this ?

Someone asked a while ago why Chris parked shananns car on the street. Any thoughts on this ?
I don't know for sure of course, it has to have something to do with being able to come and go at weird hours, I'd think. And not having times registered on the garage door records. But I can't imagine her walking down the street openly to his house. Neighbors notice stuff. But his walking down the street wouldn't seem too weird, I guess.

I've seen some speculation that perhaps it was to leave room for NK to park her car in the garage and be undetected from SW checking the footage. Like maybe CW would shut the cameras off for 5 minutes so NK could park and then turn surveillance back on.

ETA: sounds like a lot of (demeaning) work to hide their affair but NK was the one who knew about the Calculator app and was willing to use it with him to hide their sexts from SW. She was also savvy enough to know how to wipe her phone. After typing it out, it gives me an unsettling feeling that she is so good at hiding things and being deceitful.

I've seen some speculation that perhaps it was to leave room for NK to park her car in the garage and be undetected from SW checking the footage. Like maybe CW would shut the cameras off for 5 minutes so NK could park and then turn surveillance back on.

ETA: sounds like a lot of (demeaning) work to hide their affair but NK was the one who knew about the Calculator app and was willing to use it with him to hide their sexts from SW. She was also savvy enough to know how to wipe her phone. After typing it out, it gives me an unsettling feeling that she is so good at hiding things and being deceitful.
It takes genuinely a rotten nasty person to willingly go to married man's house and invade his wife's place of love and safety. Someone with conscience would never be able to do this. I think she may be enjoying doing stuff like this..for the thrill of it..I wonder she only dates married men..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆