Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their ride arrived to pick them up from the bar & SS didn't want to leave. We know very little about this. From msn we don't know who her friend was. We don't know who brought them to the bar. Don't know if this person stayed. Don't know who was to pick the girls up. Don't know if there was a prearranged pick-up time or whether their plans were based on when their ride wanted to show up. Don't know when their ride arrived or how close to closing time it was. Although her friends & family have given us a little bit about her plans for that night, they have seen fit not to disclose the above questioned details.

This is the point at which I think SS might have been able to arrange to be picked up at the house she was going to.

Kind of a stretch I admit, but might explain why she'd leave on foot even though she wasn't prepared to walk very far.

I’m glad you got your saved files and pics back! You got lucky! What you’re referring to is called a time machine backup. It’s specific to Mac OS. You have to go in and configure the settings and choose to have an auto backup. It’s similar to the cloud but it actually saves it to a physical space. I know some non Apple routers have usb drives that will support third party drives that can be used for time machine back up points but it’s Mac OS only and kind of a pain to set up if you aren’t really familiar with it.
Do you know if LE ever uses it to get info?

Double jeopardy...they only have one shot to prosecute so they have to be confident without a single doubt that they can put someone in jail with the evidence they have. That’s difficult to do without a body. If they lost the case then pretty much all hope is lost for justice.

Yep. Most people from the state remember Mel Ignatow. Or even more recent, Josh Young (if his most recent confession is to be believed). Most commonwealth atty’s dont want that type of embarrassment in their name. Granted, both of the aforementioned cases went to trial after finding the bodies, but there was so much reasonable doubt in both. Had they just waited a little longer, they could’ve avoided what inevitabley ended up happening and both men would be serving an appropriate sentence. After the pictures they found proving Mel Ignatow’s guilt, he ended up getting charged for perjury. The only reason he spent more than 5 years in prison was bc they were able to bring 2 different perjury charges against him, which isn’t typical.

Do you know if LE ever uses it to get info?

I’m not sure. I would assume they do, or at the very least, are aware. I know they look into social media and cloud accounts and other types of messaging services to try and find locations. It’s fairly easy to do. You can pull your default gateway IP address from the command prompt. You open your browser, type the ip addy in, and it’ll take you to your router’s GUI. The first screen is usually username and password. Most routers have default username and passwords if you forget what you originally put in. From there, you would just navigate through the interface. It would definitely be one of the easier things to check since all you’d really need is permission.

If it were a non Apple router, that had been configured to auto backup, all of the files would just be saved on the hard drive and you could go through them there. It ONLY backs up the computer though.

This is the point at which I think SS might have been able to arrange to be picked up at the house she was going to.

Kind of a stretch I admit, but might explain why she'd leave on foot even though she wasn't prepared to walk very far.
There would have to be a record. Phone call, text, pin drop. Only the people who know Savannah would know if she was the type willing to walk miles in the cold. I doubt she did. I really think she didn't leave her last known location on her own. Best case now is someone abducted her and she is still alive or she had an elaborate plan to disappear.

There would have to be a record. Phone call, text, pin drop. Only the people who know Savannah would know if she was the type willing to walk miles in the cold. I doubt she did. I really think she didn't leave her last known location on her own. Best case now is someone abducted her and she is still alive or she had an elaborate plan to disappear.

I don't think I explained that clearly. I meant that at the pub, before her friend left, maybe one of the friends (the girlfriend or the friend who was picking them up) might have agreed to pick her up at the new guy's house the next morning. There wouldn't be any record of that. And if SS was expecting a ride, she most likely wouldn't have expected to walk any distance.

I don't think it's very likely but I can't help but think that if the guys she left with were guilty, LE would have figured it out by now.

I've been reading how some EMS use ketamine for trauma patients. Anyone know if Fire/EMS/police in that area of Kentucky have access to Ketamine? Do they have to account for it? Were any of the people who accompanied SS to that house members of those agencies?

I've been reading how some EMS use ketamine for trauma patients. Anyone know if Fire/EMS/police in that area of Kentucky have access to Ketamine? Do they have to account for it? Were any of the people who accompanied SS to that house members of those agencies?

Where I live, everything on the ambulance must be accounted for at the end of each shift, down to bandaids. Each truck is checked at the end of a 24 hour shift. Not only does it keep everyone honest, but it also ensures that all the appropriate items are on the truck so it's well-stocked and ready for the next shift.

Did I miss something? A post? Wondering how this is connected to Savannah

Do you by chance mean Narcan? If so our KY EMTs are well stocked. Narcan is the drug used to reverse opioid overdoses. HTH

Did I miss something? A post? Wondering how this is connected to Savannah
Ketamine is used in date rape and is used by EMTs to calm trauma victims. With no real leads, we look to things like this. I am asking an honest question: Were any of those guys EMTs or people with access to Ketamine?

Ketamine is used in date rape and is used by EMTs to calm trauma victims. With no real leads, we look to things like this. I am asking an honest question: Were any of those guys EMTs or people with access to Ketamine?
I have no idea but wasn’t one of the guys (or more) parked in Good Samaritan Hospital’s garage and that’s where the video footage was taken? Wouldn’t be the first time a hospital employee helped themselves to drugs.

Actually I find this interesting as a means of Garrard Countians obtaining drugs; Ketamine, opioids or otherwise.

anyone know if either of these guys worked at Good Sam? Not sure why they would be parked there otherwise...

I have no idea but wasn’t one of the guys (or more) parked in Good Samaritan Hospital’s garage and that’s where the video footage was taken? Wouldn’t be the first time a hospital employee helped themselves to drugs.

Actually I find this interesting as a means of Garrard Countians obtaining drugs; Ketamine, opioids or otherwise.

anyone know if either of these guys worked at Good Sam? Not sure why they would be parked there otherwise...
Exactly, that's what I am looking for. Can't speculate about specific unnamed suspects but that would be similar to Jesse Mayhew who murdered Hannah Graham and he worked at UVA med center with anesthesia. He had access.

Access to controlled drugs in a hospital is not easy - they are usually sent from the pharmacy as needed; some, such as Norco, might be kept on the floor locked up if they're being given regularly to a patient. But strong drugs are not - they have to be requested, and the pharmacy needs to have the correct documentation. If you want drugs like Ketamine it's sooo much easier to just get them from the street, since it's a commonly abused drug, and well, many dealers have it. Same goes from Benzo's...

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member