Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #44

What would it take for the Judge to place a gag order on this? The Prosecution needing to request one, perhaps? And who would need to push the prosecuting team? The family? Or maybe just one of that team realizing this is not good for the victims?

ETA: Not good being JP continuing to expel his thoughts on the world. Forgot to clarify my caffeine needful brain :)

A gag order is typically issued by the trial judge to include court employees, witnesses, attorneys, the defendant, and expert witnesses who may testify. It has nothing to do the media. That would be an obvious violation of the First Amendment. A gag order would never include a reporter writing a letter to an incarcerated inmate no more than it would bar me from writing a letter to him.

A gag order is typically issued by the trial judge to include court employees, witnesses, attorneys, the defendant, and expert witnesses who may testify. It has nothing to do the media. That would be an obvious violation of the First Amendment. A gag order would never include a reporter writing a letter to an incarcerated inmate no more than it would bar me from writing a letter to him.

I apologize for not being clear in my original posting. I am talking about the defendant. JP. Continuing to spread his version of this narrative. Continuing to try and explain...something?

Whether he is being prompted to do so by anyone, this should be done after the trial. Then he can spew his entire mind to the world. This is all JMO as I have no skin in the game. Only a fierce protective feeling for our young victim.

PS. If you thought about writing him a letter, what would you hypothetically ask/say?

From what I know, his attorneys haven't been the ethical kind to begin with.

Is there any sort of policy re: who prisoners can have contact with prior to a trial? This just screams WRONG. I can’t figure out who craves attention more, JP or the journalist who actually called him. (I’m so livid about this.)

Mary McGuire on Twitter
848 people have signed a petition to make January 10th “National Abduction Survivor’s Awareness Day” It marks the day #JaymeCloss broke free and saved herself. This effort was started with full blessing from Jayme’s legal guardian. https://www.change.org/p/donald-j-trump-help-us-make-january-10th-national-abduction-survivor-s-awareness-day …
D2DEnqaWsAA6Mqa.jpg
D2DEnqSXQAI4Nd5.jpg

JP is delusional in so many ways. I haven’t decided if he really thinks they were playing house and he “loves” her or if this is some sort of tactic he is persuing. I think he lives in his own make believe world
Wish they would just lock him up and throw away the key. I don’t care to ever hear another word from him or ever see his face again

I think he's really just that delusional. He's probably going a little stir crazy in there, you've got nothing to do all day but sit and think. Even if he did try to say JC was complicit in some capacity, he's still got a two murder charges to contend with, which should be pretty open and shut with an eye witness and the murder weapon. Just my opinion anyway.

I think he's really just that delusional. He's probably going a little stir crazy in there, you've got nothing to do all day but sit and think. Even if he did try to say JC was complicit in some capacity, he's still got a two murder charges to contend with, which should be pretty open and shut with an eye witness and the murder weapon. Just my opinion anyway.
He is delusional. He must have forgot he murdered her parents in front of her,
Kidnapped her and forced her to stay with him
That guy had BIG problems
Maybe this is the strategy. Make everyone think he didn’t know it was wrong

He wore dark clothing, covered his face, stole a license plate.

There is no way he is getting an insanity plea.

Hopefully he will plea deal and that will be the end. Give him some prison privleges in exchange for the guilty plea.

He wore dark clothing, covered his face, stole a license plate.

There is no way he is getting an insanity plea.

Hopefully he will plea deal and that will be the end. Give him some prison privleges in exchange for the guilty plea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back