Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

Bless their hearts. :(

I saw the comments about being careful if you choose to watch. No lie no lie. Glad I did but wish I hadn’t.

Is Culkin still denying at this point?

Yes, but he might be telling the truth. MJ might have felt he was too high risk to abuse due to his fame? He shared a bed with him and clearly dated him but Culkin may nit have been actually molested.

But he went on multiple vacations with him, was often o the job with him or staying at Neverland and he obviously spent several years dating Jackson, even if he didn;t realize it. So I don't know. This link on their relationship is interesting:

Michael Jackson and Macaulay Culkin (1991-1994)

:(

“He was in a Zales jewelry store with a 12 year old friend”

WTF? It’s said so casually! Makes me cringe now.

The world was insane. The emperor had not clothes, ya' know? Us young people knew something was very wrong. We talked about. One of my brothers did a Weird Al kind of Spoof song about it, the lines of which I dare not repeat here because it's actually quite sad. Society was committed to finding any excuse possible due to his money, talent, fame and the fact that he was a beloved former child star.

I would like to know why Wade Robson stated under oath in 2005, emphatically, denied that he had ever been molested by Michael Jackson. And now, states that was a lie, and he is telling the truth now, about his molestation by MJ.

Which is the truth? I think that is what has created the controversy, is the changing stories. At this point, I will say, any parent who let MJ within 1000 feet of their child was the problem.

This is not atypical of male victims of sexual abuse. I mean it's not typical of any victim of sexual abuse not to come forward for years, which is why many states have raised the statute of limitations to age 45 for a victim of childhood sexual assault.

But for males, feelings of shame, especially associated with being "gay" for being a victim, or being 'willing" due to not telling, having conflicting feelings about the predator, continuing to hang out with the predator, and even involuntary physical responses to the assaults, is especially intense.

Think of poor Steven Stayner. He was kidnapped as a small child but was relentlessly harassed with epithets about being gay, after he escaped. He became reckless and died driving recklessly on his motorcycle. Shawn Hornbeck? Same thing. So many people questioned the victimhood of a 10 year old taken, tortured, and kept captive for 5 years.

"Myths, stereotypes, and unfounded beliefs about male sexuality, in particular male homosexuality, are widespread in legal and medical communities, as well as among agencies providing services to sexual assault victims. These include perceptions that men in noninstitutionalized settings are rarely sexually assaulted, that male victims are responsible for their assaults, that male sexual assault victims are less traumatized by the experience than their female counterparts, and that ejaculation is an indicator of a positive erotic experience. As a result of the prevalence of such beliefs, there is an underreporting of sexual assaults by male victims; a lack of appropriate services for male victims; and, effectively, no legal redress for male sexual assault victims. By comparison, male sexual assault victims have fewer resources and greater stigma than do female sexual assault victims. Many male victims, either because of physiological effects of anal rape or direct stimulation by their assailants, have an erection, ejaculate, or both during the assault. This is incorrectly understood by assailant, victim, the justice system, and the medical community as signifying consent by the victim."

Male victims of sexual assault: phenomenology, psychology, physiology. - PubMed - NCBI

As you read these intimate stories, you'll learn how society's narrow definitions of sexuality and masculinity have conspired to silence male victims, preventing many from speaking up about their abuse.

https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Male-Sexual-Abuse-Victims/dp/1462016960

With those ramifications faced by a frightened abuse victim, it is particularly galling to me that people would attempt to threaten them with perjury charges. They well know themselves that keeping silent may have led to further victims. Imagine living with that.

Happily, the only time anyone gets popped for perjury is when they can't get them on another, more serious charge (like murder, for example) and they want to go after them for whatever they can.

Being faced with abuse allegations that a victim may not yet have processed or dealt with can induce panic and deep psychological distress. Being asked questions about such horrible and sometimes conflicting incidents can create a sense of horror and deep shame in the victims. They may not only lie, but double down and go out of their way to pretend that the abuse never happened. We are talking about a victim having to deal with the trauma of abuse, coming to terms with what happened to them, something they may not be ready to face, as well as notions of masculinity and sexuality and serious misconceptions about abuse that can render them incapable of admitting the truth.

This whole story makes my heart hurt. I believe James Safechuck, and I believe the police reports of the Neverland search. It is perhaps the most phenomenal example of nature vs nurture in pedophelia we have today. I don't think anyone who grew up with MJ would be willing to lie and put on an oscar-winning performance - even if they win, there will be little money ever seen imo, so that is a weak motive. I'm relieved we live in a time where they can talk about it and not perpetuate it onto yet more children.

Especially as if they're believed, his estate can become quickly bankrupt rendering them incapable of collecting.

Hey guys, I just found this thread. I watched the doco in full and also the Oprah special - i believe these boys. It's hard to come forward and apparently only 1/3 of people do (IMO)... only cause I have seen so many stats but don't want to look them up again, so i say MOO. It's really hard to come forward with this kinda info.- really hard! I din't tell a sole util I was 26, and i didn't tell my parents until i was 47!

I watched the Leaving Neverland documentary exactly a week ago, not one day has gone by when I haven't been thinking about it. I've believed him to be guilty since the 2005 trial and remember being gobsmacked when he was acquitted. That said, I have also been guilty of ignoring the truth and continuing to listen to his music with my children. That said, the point has now come that the truth can no longer be denied.

I found the documentary so incredibly triggering. I've not personally been a victim of abuse however I have been in very close proximity during my younger years with two adults (a teacher and a sports coach) who were later prosecuted for CSA offences. I recognised the grooming behaviour straight away. It was clear as day, he wasn't even trying to hide it.

I found the testimony of both men to be credible however I find myself particularly concerned about James. He looked awful in the documentary and even worse during the Oprah interview. So pale and tired, he is obviously in deep emotional pain and I hope that he has the love and support he needs.

I may be over reacting here and totally off the mark but I noticed something that has me very concerned. There seemed to be a pattern of him giving nicknames to the children he harmed (Wade Robson was 'Little One' Gavin Arvizo was 'Rubber') which makes me very worried for his youngest son.

Yes, but he might be telling the truth. MJ might have felt he was too high risk to abuse due to his fame? He shared a bed with him and clearly dated him but Culkin may nit have been actually molested.

But he went on multiple vacations with him, was often o the job with him or staying at Neverland and he obviously spent several years dating Jackson, even if he didn;t realize it. So I don't know. This link on their relationship is interesting:

One reason I strongly suspect MC was subjected to abuse is because of the timing with WR—he was dumped for MC. MJ was on a hot streak, imo, and had perfected his manipulative methods.

Interestingly, Oprah mentions that if the abuser is good enough, you won’t even know you’re being abused.

I do find it interesting that Macaulay's younger brother Kieran was also at Neverland Ranch with his brother and MJ but reportedly won't talk about that time. Not saying anything happened, just seems odd that he's stayed silent, given how vocal Macaulay has been over the years.

I doubt it would happen, but if Macauley Culkin came out and admitted to being sexually abused by Michael Jackson too, it would be an atomic bombshell. The Jackson support would pretty much fold.
So true! i am wondering too. Poor kid - if something happened!? I think Robson said Macauley took MJ's attention & time away from him - being younger. I hope MC is OK!

Both men, the accusers, are hoping to sue the Jackson Estate in order to obtain Neverland and Jackson's music rights. They are money-seeking liars.

Totally disagree—-you’re entitled to your opinion. No doubt in my mind these victims were abused, my opinion.

WR was presented with this question on Oprah. Not sure if you saw his response. Or even watched the documentary?

Last edited:
Both men, the accusers, are hoping to sue the Jackson Estate in order to obtain Neverland and Jackson's music rights. They are money-seeking liars.

Well, they aren’t very bright then since anything even attached to that monsters name will be worth nada very soon. FINALLY most have completely opened their eyes to the monster that was MJ and his stupid pedophilic ranch. We squinted too long. Way too long. We wanted it so badly to not be true. But it is. He flaunted it. Eyes wide open.

I hope they obtain that peice of property that is still haunted by the ghosts of stolen innocence of childhood by a self deluded and entitled coward that helped himself to CHILDREN under the guise of HIS lies.

I hope they burn it to the ground.

BBM

WR sued and the court found that he filed suit to late. It's likely the same with JS. They won't get anything from the Jackson estate.

Judge dismisses lawsuit brought by choreographer who alleged Michael Jackson molested him as a child

A court ruled in 2015 that Robson had filed his lawsuit too late to get any of Jackson's estate. That left two remaining defendants, both corporate entities owned by Jackson in his lifetime: MJJ Productions, Inc., and MJJ Ventures, Inc.

The judge ruled Tuesday that those two corporate defendants could not be held responsible for Robson's exposure to Jackson, the way a school or the Boy Scouts can be found liable for bringing together an abusive adult and a child victim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back