The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Harry and MM really want to give up their free luxurious life style???

Would the public be interested in them if they are not Royals???

Bbm & RTBM: Maybe that’s exactly what’s behind some of the thinking?

I think Harry especially has trauma that he can’t hide very well about the fishbowl life, and the loss of his Mom. Sometimes his expressions are exactly like the twelve year old marching behind his Mom’s casket. He was so young.

And the press has been like an avalanche over these two. I think Meghan has been incredibly strong. I can’t imagine going from a fun career, friends, independent life, to a romance on this scale, and pregnant right away...

Every royal, it seems, gets raked over the coals at some time or another.

For the royal palace to lay down the rules re: royal social media is a reflection on all the nasty stuff going on, too.

Hope they find their way, some good balance after the little one is born.

I do love their wardrobes, the good, the bad, and the wth...
—And all our fashion critiques! Where would our thread be without them?

Last edited:
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Independence Bid Vetoed by Queen: Report | Xfinity

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry just want to blaze their own trail, but someone is reportedly throwing cold water on their plans.

That would mainly be the Duke of Sussex's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II. According to the Sunday Times, Meghan and Harry are understood to have lobbied for an autonomous new court, but the Queen and Harry's father Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales, who will jointly fund their office, were not having it...

I too love the coat, just wish the buttons didn’t look like they are about to fall off.

The coat is very very nice but the buttons were drooping down. Does no one at the palace have a needle and thread??
Also, I thought the coat was too tight. It looked like Megs was sucking it in not to make the coat pop open.

The Queen looks so nice. I love the pink ensemble.
Kate also looks nice.

I liked this black coat better on Meghan than the coat she had on the other day with the buttons about to pop.
How many darn coats does she need???? The coat today looked nice and looked to fit her nicely.

The Mr. and Mrs. both looked very nice today. It was a thoughtful gesture on their part.

View attachment 174836 View attachment 174837

Prince Charles' normally neat hair appeared to be suffering in the tropical heat as he spoke at the start of a 12-day Caribbean tour.

The Prince of Wales was pictured with ruffled unruly hair as he spoke during the opening ceremony of his St Lucia vicit.

Prince Charles sports unusually wild hairdo as he starts Caribbean tour

I hadn't realized Prince Charles had such curly hair!!
Humidity, the enemy of every curly haired person. Hope he brought enough hair products :)

View attachment 175096

Still looking great after all these years! Prince Charles, 70, hits the beach in patterned swimming trunks as he enjoys downtime in Barbados

Prince Charles makes the most of his Caribbean tour by taking a dip in the sea | Daily Mail Online

He looks great. Rather than swim trunks, to look really fabulous, I suggest board shorts. Those are swim trunks that are longer and worn by surfers and others instead of swim trunks. Much more appealing.

I hadn't realized Prince Charles had such curly hair!!
Humidity, the enemy of every curly haired person. Hope he brought enough hair products :)

I was really surprised to see his head and chest hair are grey, but his armpit hair is black - does armpit hair not go grey?

I never thought I'd be discussing Prince Charles's armpits, but here I am..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123