CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. The defense's "theory" is the family was not killed in the house. Maybe they're afraid some of Chase's blood is on the table.
He did have a sliced hand right after Feb 4.

MOO

But then they have the old stand by that he was in the home a few times before they disappeared. The kids got rough and gave him a bloody nose.;)

Maybe this is just me being fussy but one would of hoped that table would of been wiped down and cleaned a million times since 2010.

Why would the table still have stains from 2010 on it?

Blood is tenacious. It survives a lot. Unless that table was refinished blood might be detectable. It may have been absorbed beneath the surface.

Joey didn't always start his calls early. If you work for yourself, the only way to vaca is to turn off your phone. And in the three months of phone logs I have of Joey's, it appears he did this at times. There are definite patterns.

According to the phone log I have, Joey's calls started between 7:30 and 8:30 every morning Mon-Fri and around 10 am on weekends.

Everyone who knew Joey have said he would not have just gone on "vaca". I could see turning his phone off at night maybe...for family time. But IMO the family didn't just decide to pick up and leave on vaca and go off the grid.

MOO

According to the phone log I have, Joey's calls started between 7:30 and 8:30 every morning Mon-Fri and around 10 am on weekends.

Everyone who knew Joey have said he would not have just gone on "vaca". I could see turning his phone off at night maybe...for family time. But IMO the family didn't just decide to pick up and leave on vaca and go off the grid.

MOO

Michael McStay stated that he didn't phone LE right away because he thought the McStays might have gone on an unannounced vaca, the mother testified to something similar. McGargar McGyver also testified that he felt that people were over reacting in the first few days of the disappearance. So I would say there was quite a bit of evidence that the those who knew the McStays did feel that the family could just "go on vaca".

And there are many days when Joey didn't get on the phone until after 11am.

Where did Susan get the money for the Chase bank account? I thought I heard them say Joeys Union Bank was frozenans that is why they opened the Chase account. TIA!

I think they were still taking orders on the website. Checks, money, was coming in and they needed to open an account at Chase Bank to deposit it all.

MOO

Michael McStay stated that he didn't phone LE right away because he thought the McStays might have gone on an unannounced vaca, the mother testified to something similar. McGargar McGyver also testified that he felt that people were over reacting in the first few days of the disappearance. So I would say there was quite a bit of evidence that the those who knew the McStays did feel that the family could just "go on vaca".

And there are many days when Joey didn't get on the phone until after 11am.

Can you show examples of Joey and Summer simply upping and leaving without a word to anybody and leaving the dogs behind abandoned in the garden for a long weekend?

Can you show examples of Joey and Summer simply upping and leaving without a word to anybody and leaving the dogs behind abandoned in the garden for a long weekend?

This is to be inferred by testimony of family and friends. These are the people who knew the family who chose NOT to phone LE right away, based on their understanding that the family could decide suddenly to take a vaca. So a one morning vaca on a Friday after a hard week of work, the day prior to Joseph Jr.'s birthday, does not seem out of the realm of possibility.

Omg, then why in the world is the defense trying to pretend Joey owed CM money? Has he ever said why he didnt repay Susan back all of the thousands he owed? She could have used that for Joey's older son's upkeep. What a lowlife scoundrel.

Imo, CM knew they would not be able to collect the many thousands he owed Joey.

He thought by murdering Joey his debts to him would never be collected, and many of them would remain unknown.

He may not have known at the time that DK knew he owed Joey thousands to repay his gamble debts.

Has it been proven CM did pay off any gambling debts or did he just spend it to gamble more? Tia

I don't know about him paying off any of his debts. What I do know is the amount of money he took from QBs and the amount he got from SB was hellva lot. And IMO any fountains he may have actually completed after 2/4 did not cost him very much. Especially if MSM was also doing some of the work.
That's just my opinion.

MOO

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#McStay - Court was in session for just 2 hours this morning. The trial is now in recess until....wait for it...next Wednesday, the 27th at 1:30pm.

D2CzNG9U8AEo0WY.jpg

This is to be inferred by testimony of family and friends.

So zero examples from anybody that this indeed did happen.

I have no doubt they would go on holiday but knowing how protective Summer was of Bear I don’t believe for one second they would just abandon the dogs ( especially a puppy) in the garden to go away.

I have seen zero signs they were neglectful towards the dogs.

Did he allow him or were objections made by the state because they were questions that never should have been asked, and sustained by the judge?

If he was allowing him to do so, then why did the judge tell Maline he was going to hold him in contempt of court?

Something doesn't compute.
The judge threatened contempt of court because Maline was attempting to get in evidence that was already ruled inadmissible during a 402 hearing. Specifically, Maline brought up an email regarding buying out Dan Kavanaugh.

So zero examples from anybody that this indeed did happen.

I have no doubt they would go on holiday but knowing how protective Summer was of Bear I don’t believe for one second they would just abandon the dogs ( especially a puppy) in the garden to go away.

I have seen zero signs they were neglectful towards the dogs.

OK. In MY example, the family only turned off their phones for a morning. The morning of Friday the 5th.

But family members and friends of the McStay testified and reacted to the disappearance as if they believed the family might leave the dogs in the care of others. Are you putting their account into question?

OK. In MY example, the family only turned off their phones for a morning. The morning of Friday the 5th.

But family members and friends of the McStay testified and reacted to the disappearance as if they believed the family might leave the dogs in the care of others. Are you putting their account into question?

They didn’t put their dogs into the care of others which is my point.

These dogs were abandoned outside where anything could of happened to them.

In the UK we don’t have wild animals but I’m assuming in the California you do? So not exactly safe to leave them unattended for 1 day let alone a long weekend!!

I think @Force Ten is on to something with how Chase injecting himself into the aftermath and played the family
If CM is the killer, the thing about a malignant narcissist and likely sociopath is that they play everyone. Family is no exception. This is, I believe, among the reasons his daughter stands by him. She understood only what he wanted her to know about him. We have only to look at the BTK killer. His family had absolutely no clue of his darkest side.

No one seems to have questioned: the popcorn bowls, eggs, ... breakfast scene, could it be staged by the killer(s)?

I don't find coffee in the coffee pot as evidence of breakfast. Our coffee pot does not get cleaned until we make coffee again, usually right before bed so it is ready to go the morning, or, the next morning if we forget or were too tired the night before.

Having coffee in the coffee pot throughout the whole day is not usual in my household. The eggs could have been recently purchased, or she made a scrambled egg for the boys for dinner. I did that all the time when my kiddos were young. And bananas on the counter.....well, we have bananas on the counter almost every day.
I personally don't eat popcorn for breakfast, but it is entirely possible it could have been left out from the night before.

I do not believe the house was staged. All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member