CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness for the ignore button. It’s amazing to me that we all have read the same evidence (that’s been released so far), and some people still are finding a way to IGNORE that evidence and turn it around. Lol I think the DA is gonna nail SF during the trial, and whether she pleads the 5th or not, it’s gonna bite her and her son in the butt.

I feel that the DA Called her to the stand during the prelim, so that she would plead the 5th, and it would play a role in the custody fight between the families. Baby K is in MUCH better care now, and with SF pleading the 5th, I don’t see the judge allowing her to have or see the baby. The DA ain’t stupid, he knows what he’s doing.

That’s my ETHICAL opinion. :) :) :)

Thank goodness for the ignore button. It’s amazing to me that we all have read the same evidence (that’s been released so far), and some people still are finding a way to IGNORE that evidence and turn it around. Lol I think the DA is gonna nail SF during the trial, and whether she pleads the 5th or not, it’s gonna bite her and her son in the butt.

I feel that the DA Called her to the stand during the prelim, so that she would plead the 5th, and it would play a role in the custody fight between the families. Baby K is in MUCH better care now, and with SF pleading the 5th, I don’t see the judge allowing her to have or see the baby. The DA ain’t stupid, he knows what he’s doing.

Sing it sistah!

moo, jmho.

I absolutely, positively expect Dan May to call PF's big bro the LEO to the stand.
I for one am looking forward with great anticipation to his sworn testimony.
Looks like SA is going to be forced to make a decision.
It will be interesting to see which blood runs thicker to him, the red, or the blue.
He can't have it both ways in this case.

JMO.
SO agree here!
SO looking forward to the same as well!!
I'll make the popcorn. ;)

It is seeming a little extra crunchy in here today...developments or the gnaw of rehashing the old stuff?
I think many of us are appalled at what PF has done and tried to cover up, and many are pro prosecution -- we respect DA Dan Mays and the reasons he has for his strategy and don't consider him unethical in any way.
Based on the evidence so far and just speculation. In my opinion.

MOO. JMO

I absolutely, positively expect Dan May to call PF's big bro the LEO to the stand.
I for one am looking forward with great anticipation to his sworn testimony.
Looks like SA is going to be forced to make a decision.
It will be interesting to see which blood runs thicker to him, the red, or the blue.
He can't have it both ways in this case.

JMO.
I am very much hoping for this.

if they were out in remote rough areas, how do you even find/see the cattle? In Nov it gets dark early.
Cattle learn very quick when the feed wagon is coming, most rancher's routinely feed their cattle cake( a large pelleted food that apparently is yummy as dogs and babies like it also) they do this to keep the cattle coming to the truck or pens where they normally feed them, you can topically worm them and apply some meds while they are gathered.

I'm going with ulterior motive for a thousand, Alex!

Edited to honor Jeopardy.
IMO we don't know all the players yet and what their roles may have been, we do know none of them followed thru on the killing of KB, but PF sure did. Perhaps someone was supposed to encounter KB at approx 3:00 AM at the place she bought tums. It is my opinion PF was a needy wussy and used that to manipulate the women in his life.

Do we know if the 4:00 AM cattle call on the 21 st was in KB's truck or PF's? Sounds like she dropped him off at Momma's then went into town bought tummy meds and delivered them back to the ranch ? I cannot imagine her switching vehicles or her leaving her vehicle at the Franch, plus getting the baby back out again to go get PF some dumb tums.
Adding did she take his truck home, and is that the truck that KK said they went to pickup at KB's?

Last edited:
Thank goodness for the ignore button. It’s amazing to me that we all have read the same evidence (that’s been released so far), and some people still are finding a way to IGNORAth, I don’t see the judge allowing her to have or see the baby. The DA ain’t stupid, he knows what he’s doing.

And don't you bet it chapped her hide having to leave the courtroom. She won't know exactly what they testified to except for what they tell her. That won't be the same as sitting there.

Cattle learn very quick when the feed wagon is coming, most rancher's routinely feed their cattle cake( a large pelleted food that apparently is yummy as dogs and babies like it also) they do this to keep the cattle coming to the truck or pens where they normally feed them, you can topically worm them and apply some meds while they are gathered.
In Texas, we call those "Range Cubes." It is an easy way to give them some extra protein, especially in winter. Since the cubes are large and very compacted the cattle will get most of it eaten as opposed to being wasted if it is the little pellets on the ground. It is a good chance to gather the herd to see if any are missing or sick as well, and keeps them happy to see you. Once when I was young I went into my granddad's pasture to go fishing. A cow looked up and saw me. She started running toward me. The rest of the herd followed suit. I started running, and they started running faster. I thought they were going to attack me, so I slid under the barbed wire fence yanking out a wad of hair, but I escaped them. My grandfather laughed and laughed. They weren't trying to attack me. They thought I was going to feed them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa