IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I was playing with her and we were having our time playing and I was actually going to associate with her and she came up missing,” said Amber."
??Huh???
Is there any chance that mom has a recent head injury??
She sounds like someone who has post concussive syndrome !

Moo
Mother of missing baby makes emotional plea
Aphasia - Symptoms and causes

I think there is important info in there. There are words I would flag and that I find interesting and want to know more about. I was thinking that the stress/fear hormones were causing her words to get muddled and causing her to replace words with others that she's thinking about. But the speech has degraded since the earlier interviews, so it could be brain swelling from the incident with the boyfriend that her dad (CR) mentioned in one of the articles?

I think there is important info in there. There are words I would flag and that I find interesting and want to know more about. I was thinking that the stress/fear hormones were causing her words to get muddled and causing her to replace words with others that she's thinking about. But the speech has degraded since the earlier interviews, so it could be brain swelling from the incident with the boyfriend that her dad (CR) mentioned in one of the articles?
In the one article,her dad stated that ex boyfriend hit her with the car and in that one interview,she had a black eye. Was she punched in the head also? That speech pattern reminded me of the time that my daughter suffered a stroke from a blood clot. Short sentences and mixed up words Hope the mom has been checked out by a dr.

I really hope not, but IMO this girl needs to have an ER doc, instead of lawyer!
Moo

Basically, don't link to or talk about comments on social media pages. The only posts that can be referred to are the ones made by LE or official MSM. When an individual is made an official POI or under arrest for a crime relating to the missing person, then we can link to their FB page and discuss things they have personally posted on their page.

At least I think that's the main things.

(Yeah, my approach is I don’t even saaaay the “F word” unless it belongs to:

1. The victim
2. The perp(s)
3. LE
4. MSM )

From the above link:

“Lyons had previously been heard calling himself the child's biological father, according to KB (snipped to initials by me), a mother of two whose family lives across the street from the house where Amiah was last seen.

B, however, said she was more concerned about Amber's maternal instincts than questions surrounding her daughter's paternity.

"I know if it were my baby missing, I'd be checking trash cans everywhere [and] posting pictures," she said. "I'd be on every news channel. I wouldn't be sitting quietly, I know that."”

Mom now has a lawyer.

Missing baby's mom now has a lawyer

I find mom's passive voice concerning. I'd expect an active voice: "My boyfriend took her to the babysitter's house but Amiah never got there." Or something similar. It feels like she's removing herself from the events.

IOW, Amiah didn't "go" anywhere on her own, someone had to take her there. KWIM? And it's all MOO.

ETA: And here too:

As opposed to "I felt like he would harm me." MOO again.

Additionally from your first link:

"If you don't know where your baby is, what else can you say," said TB (snipped to initials by me), who lives across the street from the home where Lyons was supposed to leave baby Amiah.

B says she remembers seeing Robertson, a man, and the baby at that same house last week.

"I seen 'em coming in and out of the house with the baby. I've seen her sit the baby down in a car seat and act like she was distressed, like she had a lot on her mind," said B.”

Last edited:
FWIW - Transcription of Steve Jefferson interview with mom.

Amber Robertson (AR) Interview with Steve Jefferson (SJ) via Facebook Live

I wish he would have asked her what her daughters name is.

Dear Kadoober,

Thank you very much for the transcript. I’m embedding it within the thread here in order that we may refer to and quote from it directly. You Rock!

“Amber Robertson (AR) Interview with Steve Jefferson (SJ) via Facebook Live
Regarding the disappearance of her daughter, Amiah (8 Mos)
3/19/2019
Transcribed by Kadoober for Websleuths

AR: Um, I got her, um, a whole bunch of toys, the day, we had, we went to Walmart, it was a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month ago, there was some wind up toys, they were monkey toys, that could sing them, those were her favorite. Especially the stuffed animals that sing, she loves stuff that sings.

SJ: Do you think Robert knows where she is, or is he just bluffing?

AR: I think he does. He keeps telling me that he does know where she is at, but he won’t release that information unless I’m with him alone. I don’t feel safe to be with him by myself.

SJ: Ok. Now Police let us know that she may need some type of medical attention, you wanna share that with us?

AR: (Looks off to left, seems uncomfortable with this question)

SJ: Does she take medicine at all?

AR: It… maybe… she’s sick, she might take a tylenol. But I’m just praying that she’s perfectly fine. Or, maybe if she is sick, maybe someone helped her. She’s somewhere safe.

SJ: Did she have a cold at all? Maybe that’s what the police are referring to. Did she have a cold, or anything like that?

AR: No.

SJ: OK.

AR: She just had a (gestures to jaw), a little tooth coming in. That’s all.

SJ: Ok, maybe she just needs some toothache medicine. Or something.
So, was she teething? (He’s good.)

AR: Yes. A little. Just on that one tooth.

SJ: Ok. Tell me about the last time you held her, and, uh, what was that like?

AR: It was like joy. I love holding my child. And, um, it always melts my heart. It does. She’s a very person, type of person to melt someones heart. For sure. Uh. Little baby like that. Her smile gets to me, very beautiful, you can see her two teeth on the top that already came in, um, and the two on the bottom as well. I for sure can say, she loves her little brother. Her little brother’s always asking about her.

SJ: The picture that you made, and shared with police with the hearts around it, did you do that yourself?

AR: Yes.

SJ: Yeah, Ok.

AR: Yes, she loves to play on camera with me.

SJ: Oh, she even knows what the camera is?

AR: (Laughing) When she looks at it, she starts to smile, she can see herself in the other view.

SJ: Ok, all right, ok. So right now, police are saying, either call 911 or call the detective, Amber what would you say to people who may see her either in the store, or just, out in the community, about making sure they pick up that phone, even if they’re not 100 % sure that it’s your daughter but they think it is, how would you convince them to at least call, just to check things out?

AR: I would ask them to please either call 911 right away, or contact maybe the news or someone around them or contact me, my self, my phone #s out there, my mothers, so I’m hoping someone can maybe reach out to my child, and get her home safely.

SJ: Yeah, this, this would be hard for any mom, tell me about your support system, who has your back through this situation, where are you getting your support from?

AR: I can surely say, my family. They are supporting me, they are there for me, fully. Um. I can say for sure, my mom and dad, they are helping me through this as well as my sisters, the rest of my family, they’re such a wonderful support team for me. Um. My friends. They’re such a wonderful support team as well. Everyone’s trying to help me bring justice to get her home.

SJ: When ah, when you called police did they come out and respond right away?

AR: Yes

SJ: And I know, I know that they’ve got, they’ve issued a Silver Alert, just a few minutes ago, to get more people, ah, on alert. Did they let you know they were gonna do that?

AR: No, but I did get a message, saying that a Silver Alert was out.

SJ: Do you have friends on Facebook that are looking too?

AR: Yes.

SJ: Tell me about that.

AR: Uh, they are sharing, um, posts and pictures of her, um, they’re begging people to please contact them if she’s being seen or any information on her please, contact the police, or the mother, and um, they’re just sending her picture throughout all.

SJ: Ok. And describe her, we, she’s, describe her, her hair, her eyes, what she’s wearing, what she was wearing so..

AR: She was wearing a, one piece sleeper, um, and she has black hair, um, short, she has blue eyes, hazel color, she’s a chubby one to be her age, she does eat a lot. She loves her food. Um, and she has a birthmark, up here by her chin (gestures to left collarbone) it’s, on her arm a little bit, it’s like a strawberry birthmark.

SJ: Ok, ok.

UNK: Amber, were you and your boyfriend arguing, or having any kind of problems before she disappeared?

AR: We were arguing a little bit because he said that I kept trying to be with my sons dad. And he was getting upset about it.

UNK: Do you feel that he’s involved in her disappearance as, as retaliation?

AR: (pauses, thinks) Kinda. Kinda not. I just so, you know you didn’t do anything to her. I hope that she can be brought home safely.

SJ: You think maybe he doing this to get at you?

AR: I think so. He wanted me to be with him by hisself so that he could go pick the baby up. I don’t trust it um, I feel like there would maybe be harm, to me, if I was to go by myself.

SJ: Mmm hmm. Does he know people over in Martinsville?

AR: He, he says he don’t. Um. But I’m not sure. Me , personally, I don’t have any clue of who could be in Martinsville?

SJ: Um. Let’s send a message out to people in Martinsville, just in case! You know, you would want people in Martinsville to keep an eye out too, right?

AR: Yes. Most certainly.

SJ: Ok.

AR: I hope that anyone in Martinsville that can help me locate my daughter or has seen her, um, I hope that you can please call, 911 or me, or the other # that is on there as well, um, and just please keep praying, and crossing your fingers and sharing it out to other people that may be in Martinsville, to get my daughter home safely.

SJ: Ok, All right. Very good dear.

End.”

Last edited:
Why the emphasis on Martinville in that interview?

I was wondering the same thing.

From above:

“Paternal intuition led him to fear the worst, he told News 8.

"Every grandfather [and] every father of a child has a gut feeling," he said Tuesday morning, adding he had a "strong" suspicion his daughter Amber Robertson's boyfriend may have played a role her baby's disappearance.

Robert Lyons is not the biological father of Amber's daughter, Amiah, according to her family.”

Snip

“Police declined to release documents or confirm details relating to the pending case against Lyons.

A 72-hour continuance was granted and criminal charges had not yet been filed Tuesday, a spokesperson for the Marion County Prosecutor's Office said.

Lyons remained in custody Tuesday night on a $50,000 bond.“

Last edited:
FWIW - Transcription of Steve Jefferson interview with mom.

Amber Robertson (AR) Interview with Steve Jefferson (SJ) via Facebook Live

I wish he would have asked her what her daughters name is.

From Kadoober’s transcript:

“SJ: Ok. Now Police let us know that she may need some type of medical attention, you wanna share that with us?

AR: (Looks off to left, seems uncomfortable with this question)

SJ: Does she take medicine at all?

AR: It… maybe… she’s sick, she might take a tylenol. But I’m just praying that she’s perfectly fine. Or, maybe if she is sick, maybe someone helped her. She’s somewhere safe.

SJ: Did she have a cold at all? Maybe that’s what the police are referring to. Did she have a cold, or anything like that?

AR: No.

SJ: OK.

AR: Yes. A little. Just on that one tooth.“

These comments especially give me pause as to what might have possibly happened. I’m wondering if Amiah might not have stopped crying, and what the attempt might have been to “remedy this”. Her comments about Amiah possibly being sick seems hinky, moo. The whole thing is just really off as you guys have already said—all these responses are just weird. “Maybe”...”maybe if she’s sick somebody helped her...”

ETA: how many Tylenol’s would it take for a baby to be overdosed?

Last edited:
Angela Brauer‏Verified account @AngelaBrauerTV

HAPPENING NOW: IMPD is still desperately searching for 8 month old Amiah Robertson. She has been missing since Thursday OR Friday of last week! Officers say the family is providing inconsistent statements. They are trying to piece together a timeline.

UPDATE: Silver Alert issued for 8-month-old girl missing from Indianapolis

Angela Brauer on Twitter

From above:

“"I'm worried. I'm shook up. I'm nervous. I'm scared to begin to know what’s wrong with her, if anything is wrong with her," said Robertson.

What the heck does this mean, “what’s wrong with her, if anything’s wrong with her...”

I guess this is supposed to mean she’s worried about the state of Amiah, but still this seems like such awkward language, moo.

——

“While police spent hours searching a detached garage behind the babysitter's home for evidence, Amiah's mother says she has only one wish.“

UPDATE: Silver Alert issued for 8-month-old girl missing from Indianapolis

So it sounds like they’re focusing on the garage, or at least strongly covering their bases there.

RSBM

AR: Yes. A little. Just on that one tooth.“

These comments especially give me pause as to what might have possibly happened. I’m wondering if Amiah might not have stopped crying, and what the attempt might have been to “remedy this”. Her comments about Amiah possibly being sick seems hinky, moo. The whole thing is just really off as you guys have already said—all these responses are just weird. “Maybe”...”maybe if she’s sick somebody helped her...”

ETA: how many Tylenol’s would it take for a baby to be overdosed?

Would she have cleared this with her pediatrician? Children's Tylenol? Adult Tylenol?

And who really had this precious baby in their possession last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288