Germany Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they would seemingly ignore that there could be a connection with someone out on the 'net? Why does that not make sense to me? SMH Ugh!

The only explanation that I can think of is that LE is sufficiently convinced that R did not leave the house alive.

In addition, they have likely looked into all sm platforms she was active on and seen all her private messages and found no indication that she was going to meet someone that morning?

The only explanation that I can think of is that LE is sufficiently convinced that R did not leave the house alive.

In addition, they have likely looked into all sm platforms she was active on and seen all her private messages and found no indication that she was going to meet someone that morning?

That does make the most sense out of this storyline. I guess I just keep hoping this child is still alive out there. Mini, or Maxi, or anyone else that could have whisked her away.... Not that anyone at all should have done so. She had a future.

Search for Rebecca search is extended to
Wolziger Lake.

The officials are on the Wolziger lake on the way. The 597 hectare lake is located in the district of Dahme-Spreewald. The eastern bank had already been searched by police helicopter. However, the missing was not found, despite the use of thermal imaging camera. The police use dogs that specialize in finding bodies in the water.

https://www.berliner-kurier.de/berl...he-wird-auf-wolziger-see-ausgeweitet-32236622

Wolziger Lake.

The officials are on the Wolziger lake on the way. The 597 hectare lake is located in the district of Dahme-Spreewald. The eastern bank had already been searched by police helicopter. However, the missing was not found, despite the use of thermal imaging camera. The police use dogs that specialize in finding bodies in the water.

https://www.berliner-kurier.de/berl...he-wird-auf-wolziger-see-ausgeweitet-32236622

Link has been updated to say the search has ended without result.

But why would they use thermal imaging? It makes no sense. Probably wrong reporting, I don't think police are such fools.

Interesting to note that this is the second lake they have chosen to search. I'm wondering if there is evidence (i.e., specific dirt/leaves, mud) that indicates that the car was driven in the general vicinity of a lake. It just seems that these lake searches are coming out of "left field".

Update from March 20, 6:44: Also on Tuesday, the 15 -year-old Rebecca Reusch from Berlin was not found. The police had again searched with Mantrailer dogs a 20-kilometer-long swath on the A12 near the Brandenburg Storkow on Lake Wolziger. The search was again fruitless. However, the police remain perseveringly close to where Rebecca's brother-in-law was said to have been traveling with a Twingo the day she disappeared.
Still no clues in search for missing Berlin teen Rebecca Reusch

Cadaver dogs again out on Wolziger lake today (Wed) alerted and now divers have gone in.

https://mobil.berliner-zeitung.de/b...-suchen-am-mittwoch-im-wolziger-see-32247834?
When divers go in, that indicates that they are 90% sure that something will be found..?
085a2b80-4aee-11e9-babe-ccfe0b7eafee.jpg

“TI was successful in detecting thermal emissions from all insect larval masses and differentiating the remains from the surrounding environment.“

Wow, I didn’t know this! I am definitely marking this for future reference. Thank you, musicaljoke.

ETA:

Wolziger Lake.

“hec·tare
/ˈhekˌter/
noun
a metric unit of square measure, equal to 100 ares (2.471 acres or 10,000 square meters).“

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member