Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The only way L cannot have left the park, yet not still be within the park, is to have been carried out via flowing water. Remember the forensics, red flags and photography on the stone boathouse steps? I think they've found some clue there which suggests L went in the water, but police need to prove it wasn't suicide by linking PR to the scene via disposed clothing or signs of a struggle or cover-up.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but:

at that part of the river where the steps are (and a little further along) how much red is in the water. Is it overgrown etc or just the river. Would you be able to place a body in throw the bank or would you need to be further in?

I think some one has mentioned this in part before (can't remember who - sorry) but would you realistically murder someone and throw them in the river and just hope they are not seem at any point down the river for miles? (If the spot was closer to the Humber I can see this as a possibility).

Apart from an initial though when she went missing, the water for me has never been part of it. Too much left to chance in that scenario at least from the park area.

But t
But there is the cab driver who picked her off the floor. The neighbour Tom and he's friend who approached her to see if she was okay she could not even talk to drunk and grey beard the police say gave good information to them. She never spoke to him she was to intoxicated. ?

I think the key is police believe she was alive after all these interactions.

The cab driver was 23:15, the neighbour tom was 23:30, grey beard was 23:50 ... it’s AFTER this that Libby disappears. Which leads me to believe PR was the last person to be pictured with her at 12:09 .. if indeed it’s PR and LS in Spidercam footage. Which we are lead to believe it is. And she was seen climbing / being helped into his car. What we don’t know is whether that was voluntary / an arranged meet up / offer of a lift or anything else. And if PR maintains it was a good deed to get her safely home, LE will need strong evidence to suggest otherwise.

All the other people she interacted with up until that moment have seemingly been discounted by the police. But they still need proof that she was taken against her will.

Thanks both :)

I took a look on google maps and realised it’s probably too far away.

It sounds as though the force have a busy time of it up there!

Probably no more busy than any other city though! We're just heightened to it - reading the local paper, checking Twitter for keywords etc, soaking up every possible nuance or clue, being on HERE lol

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but:

at that part of the river where the steps are (and a little further along) how much red is in the water. Is it overgrown etc or just the river. Would you be able to place a body in throw the bank or would you need to be further in?

I think some one has mentioned this in part before (can't remember who - sorry) but would you realistically murder someone and throw them in the river and just hope they are not seem at any point down the river for miles? (If the spot was closer to the Humber I can see this as a possibility).

Apart from an initial though when she went missing, the water for me has never been part of it. Too much left to chance in that scenario at least from the park area.
Plus the tide was half out , are you gonna fancy clambering across mud banks with a corpse.
My gut feeling says he didnt put her in the river , hes going to want a more guaranteed option with less chance of the body being found on a mudbank the next morning.

My line of thinking was perhaps following too much of a linear narrative.

Bench...car...park...parkbench....water. End of Narrative.

Now Im thinking that the narrative timeframe is much wider...the locations are still involved, some more than once maybe ,plus other locations outside of the ones in the linear line....(and also that when LS was extant within the narrative is open to guesswork [to the point that she still may be] )

Double bracket useage = Time for cup of tea.

Plus the tide was half out , are you gonna fancy clambering across mud banks with a corpse.
My gut feeling says he didnt put her in the river , hes going to want a more guaranteed option with less chance of the body being found on a mudbank the next morning.
But at what point has he realised that for example, yoyo?

Yes, and this supposes some fore thought / premeditation. The water scenario works in my mind based on this being a horrible series of coincidences which led PR to grab an opportunity to escalate fantasy. In that sense would he even have thought disposal of a body (sorry that sounds cold but not sure how else to word it) through?

Fair point , if he found himself near the river with the corpse of a girl he'd just murdered he might have done anything in desperation. We just dont know.

Another thing that occurs to me , if PR was innocent , the failure to find Libby's body might actually be impeding his exoneration, for example if he did part company with Libby and something bad happened to Libby after that , finding her body without any trace of physical interference would actually substantiate his version of events . He could be caught up in a nightmarish confluence of circumstances

Yes, and this supposes some fore thought / premeditation. The water scenario works in my mind based on this being a horrible series of coincidences which led PR to grab an opportunity to escalate fantasy. In that sense would he even have thought disposal of a body (sorry that sounds cold but not sure how else to word it) through?
If it were just him grabbing an opportunity I think she'd have been found. I think he was planning something. But if the scenario with planning includes disposal of a body we're in very nasty territory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member