Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who decide to commit suicide tend to do so at home or a local secluded and wooded area to minimise the chances of being seen as much as possible, and it is often never long until their bodies are discovered by members of the public or the police.

I am certain in this case that it is pure abduction, and it reminds me in many ways of the disappearance of Milly Dowler. She too vanished without trace until her bones were eventually discovered six months later in remote woodland.

I am willing to bet Leah too was unexpectedly and quickly snatched on her walk to work, bundled into a car and driven off. I really don't think she is in MK, I think we need to widen a more cautious search to accessible countryside and woodland 10-15 miles around MK. That means asking local farmers and perhaps the forestry commission to keep an eye out for ground disturbance or human remains.

History shows a regular pattern with psychopaths and abductors. They are not going to jettison a body in a city, they're not

True but it is easier to snatch a 13yo defenceless schoolgirl who is 1/3 of your weight (Bellfield was over 20st) than it is to snatch the European female taekwondo champion which Leah is

The poor parents, how on Earth do they cope? When I saw their first appeal I got a weird vibe that they knew of someone who could want to hurt Leah. Over the weeks I've gone between Leah being snatched, persuaded to leave by someone, lured into a house where she was last seen and her just leaving. Now after viewing that video I've got that same vibe again. Whatever has happened poor Leah I just hope she's safe and can return home.

The poor parents, how on Earth do they cope? When I saw their first appeal I got a weird vibe that they knew of someone who could want to hurt Leah. Over the weeks I've gone between Leah being snatched, persuaded to leave by someone, lured into a house where she was last seen and her just leaving. Now after viewing that video I've got that same vibe again. Whatever has happened poor Leah I just hope she's safe and can return home.

I quite agree, there is more known about this by police/family/friends than has been realeased to the public (which is to be expected I guess)

Missing Leah Croucher's parents reveal 'agony' in emotional video as £5,000 reward is offered by anonymous donor

"Please. We need to know if she is alive or dead."

What an awful reality

People who decide to commit suicide tend to do so at home or a local secluded and wooded area to minimise the chances of being seen as much as possible, and it is often never long until their bodies are discovered by members of the public or the police.

I am certain in this case that it is pure abduction, and it reminds me in many ways of the disappearance of Milly Dowler. She too vanished without trace until her bones were eventually discovered six months later in remote woodland.

I am willing to bet Leah too was unexpectedly and quickly snatched on her walk to work, bundled into a car and driven off. I really don't think she is in MK, I think we need to widen a more cautious search to accessible countryside and woodland 10-15 miles around MK. That means asking local farmers and perhaps the forestry commission to keep an eye out for ground disturbance or human remains.

History shows a regular pattern with psychopaths and abductors. They are not going to jettison a body in a city, they're not
Hello, I am just wondering about your background. You seem to have pretty good knowledge of LE procedures, missing persons, ways in which people go missing, timelines regarding the condition of remains, etc., how searches proceed...

HeartMKNews‏ @HeartMKNews

Leah Croucher: New pictures released tonight of the missing 19 year-old nearly 5 weeks since Leah went missing. On air now (6pm); hear Leah's parents on #HeartNews

D2HotPnWoAEYSd5.jpg

D2Hot2IXcAAOmdq.jpg

HeartMKNews on Twitter

What date did the fair arrive in the town ?

According to @Loz2381:

I’m a local, Thursday (14th) a fun fair arrived at the MK Bowl opening Friday 15th and was right on the edge of the bowl area. It was visible easily from Furzton lake pub on Sunday evening 17th. It was advertised to be there for the full week of half term. It hasn’t been mentioned in any of the media information. It might not have any relevance but a group of strangers arriving there shouldn’t be dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member