Found Safe Canada - Jannah Jaffri, 5, Toronto, 19 March, 2019.

margarita25

Reaction score
D2DAL0zX4AIw9qh.jpg

“Jannah is described as female, five years old, brown skin, 4’0″ feet tall, light brown shoulder-length hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink sweater, a white tank top, grey leggings, navy blue coat and carrying a sparkly white unicorn backpack.”

D2DAL0pWoAA0RMD-723x1024.jpg

-suspect description at link

BlackburnNews.com - Amber Alert issued after child abducted north of Toronto

AMBER ALERT: 5-year-old girl allegedly abducted by father

“The school called to report that Jannah Faffri, 5, had been taken from her classroom by her father, Soloman Jaffri, who isn’t supposed to have access to the girl.”

—-

“Solomani is described as being 6’1″ tall, with an average build, short brown hair, and a tattoo of Jannah on his right arm. He was last seen wearing navy blue dress coat and black cargo pants.”

BlackburnNews.com - Amber Alert issued after child abducted north of Toronto

1553027908316.jpeg

Amber Alert issued for missing 5-year-old girl in the Toronto-area

“Police say the girl and her father were last seen getting into a minivan taxi.”

Snip

“Anyone with information is asked to call York Regional Police at 1-866-876-5423, ext. 7008.”

Last edited:
“York region police officers were called to Armadale Public School in Markham, Ont., north of Toronto, on Tuesday afternoon following reports from school staff that Jannah Jaffri had been taken from her classroom at about 3 p.m. by her father,
He is not supposed to have access to the child.“

Amber Alert issued for missing 5-year-old girl in the Toronto-area

He looks friendly
Fiendly?
Truly hoping this turns out better then the last Amber alert in Toronto, please!

York Regional Police‏Verified account @YRP 2h2 hours ago
CHILD ABDUCTION – We need your help to locate 5yr-old Jannah JAFFRI, who was abducted by her father Soloman JAFFRI from Armadale PS in Markham. Left the school in a taxi. If you spot her or her father call 9-1-1. Updates to follow.
Amber alert issued after girl, 5, allegedly abducted by father from classroom in Markham
"York Region Police chopper is in the air as part of the search. Officer on scene tells me two divisions are here, searching the area. pic.twitter.com/g0KpZlHMNc

D2DAL0zX4AIw9qh.jpg

D2DAL0pWoAA0RMD.jpg

Last edited:
Fiendly?
Truly hoping this turns out better then the last Amber alert in Toronto, please!

CHILD ABDUCTION – We need your help to locate 5yr-old Jannah JAFFRI, who was abducted by her father Soloman JAFFRI from Armadale PS in Markham. Left the school in a taxi. If you spot her or her father call 9-1-1. Updates to follow.
Amber alert issued after girl, 5, allegedly abducted by father from classroom in Markham
"York Region Police chopper is in the air as part of the search. Officer on scene tells me two divisions are here, searching the area. pic.twitter.com/g0KpZlHMNc

D2DAL0zX4AIw9qh.jpg

D2DAL0pWoAA0RMD.jpg

I’m guessing the friendly comment was sarcasm.

Fiendly?

D2DAL0zX4AIw9qh.jpg

D2DAL0pWoAA0RMD.jpg
Humor

( off the top of my head, some members possibly in the area:

@Wondergirl, @Bravo, @matou, @Ontario Mom, @OntarioMom —sorry if I’ve forgotten anyone, I see @dotr is here already )

—-

Fiendly?

D2DAL0zX4AIw9qh.jpg

D2DAL0pWoAA0RMD.jpg

From above:

“Truly hoping this turns out better then the last Amber alert in Toronto, please!”

And hopefully better than the last familial AA in WI last week, Noelani Robinson.

Last edited:
Oh good, another round of more people complaining about Amber Alerts to their phones instead of talking about the actual abduction!

Someone on Facebook already said “does this mean that my phone is going to go off again at midnight?”

I just cannot. I just imagine these people reacting in such a way of it were their child missing.

( off the top of my head, some members possibly in the area:

@Wondergirl, @Bravo, @matou, @Ontario Mom, @OntarioMom —sorry if I’ve forgotten anyone, I see @dotr is here already )

—-

From above:

“Truly hoping this turns out better then the last Amber alert in Toronto, please!”

And hopefully better than the last familial AA in WI last week, Noelani Robinson.

hey magz. We just got in from vaycay last eve. Getting caught up here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddieknowsmagic
Back