AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Harrison is now trying to say that DNA stands for "do not ask" , "do not answer" ..........and he said all it proves is that they knew each other. He also wants everyone to know that he's an ordained minister and that we don't need "ANOTHER TRAGEDY" by convicting him. SO...........what, because you did some good in the past 20 years it's ok to just kill 2 innocent teenage girls??? I know he hasn't been convicted but his DNA was there and no that don't necessarily mean he pulled the trigger BUT it DOES mean he was there and know's and has kept his mouth shut for 20 yrs. I know David Harrison and he is a good attorney. He's about as cocky and arrogant as they come. All I know is if he's innocent then let him go........BUT if he's guilty then yes......kill him. JMO

David Harrison is now trying to say that DNA stands for "do not ask" , "do not answer" ..........and he said all it proves is that they knew each other. He also wants everyone to know that he's an ordained minister and that we don't need "ANOTHER TRAGEDY" by convicting him. SO...........what, because you did some good in the past 20 years it's ok to just kill 2 innocent teenage girls??? I know he hasn't been convicted but his DNA was there and no that don't necessarily mean he pulled the trigger BUT it DOES mean he was there and know's and has kept his mouth shut for 20 yrs. I know David Harrison and he is a good attorney. He's about as cocky and arrogant as they come. All I know is if he's innocent then let him go........BUT if he's guilty then yes......kill him. JMO

Have you heard the name of Kirk Adams?

David Harrison is now trying to say that DNA stands for "do not ask" , "do not answer" ..........and he said all it proves is that they knew each other. He also wants everyone to know that he's an ordained minister and that we don't need "ANOTHER TRAGEDY" by convicting him. SO...........what, because you did some good in the past 20 years it's ok to just kill 2 innocent teenage girls??? I know he hasn't been convicted but his DNA was there and no that don't necessarily mean he pulled the trigger BUT it DOES mean he was there and know's and has kept his mouth shut for 20 yrs. I know David Harrison and he is a good attorney. He's about as cocky and arrogant as they come. All I know is if he's innocent then let him go........BUT if he's guilty then yes......kill him.

JMO

That is why I think his spiritual conversion is a sham.

Usually when someone has truly changed for the better they want to right all of their wrongs.

This guy seems to hide behind religion and that since he has found religion he is a changed man and Therefor cannot be held accountable for what he did 20 years ago.

It is total Boloney!!!! Jmo

Charged with rape in Alabama means they found the DNA not just on her but most likely in her too. Oral rape would be charged as sodomy. I don't believe that the suspect and JB had a consensual sexual encounter that night while Stacie just waited. They were shot. He waylaid them with a gun and it went from there is my opinion.

Unfortunately that wouldn't do anything to explain the DNA.

What part of my statement even mentioned DNA? I’m not even taking about the DNA, I stated how they might’ve known each other. Once again please don’t put words in people’s mouth.

Is it just me or does anyone else just dislike that lawyer? It's not because of this case there is something about him that comes off as untrustworthy. I don't know if he seems to aggressive trying to drill it in that his client is innocent.
I find it interesting that at the early point hes already said hes going to ask for a change of venue. It was inevitable and makes sense from a defense point of view, it just seems to be jumping the gun. I dont find him to be any more distasteful than your average attorney, but asserting the innocence of your client is kinda part of the job.

Given the dna evidence his only real defense is to imply a consensual relationship with the defendant. (typical of rape cases). Its really the only route he has. My guess is he will eventually play the race card, hoping to draw a sympathetic jury. A question, you know the atty. was he brought as a public defender, or hired by the family?

I find it interesting that at the early point hes already said hes going to ask for a change of venue. It was inevitable and makes sense from a defense point of view, it just seems to be jumping the gun. I dont find him to be any more distasteful than your average attorney, but asserting the innocence of your client is kinda part of the job.
Don't forget about the alleged car load of white anglo saxon protestants that voiced their support. What did he mean by this? And why are you laying down in your avatar, are you tired?

Don't forget about the alleged car load of white anglo saxon protestants that voiced their support. What did he mean by this? And why are you laying down in your avatar, are you tired?
avatar due to bad photo editing. Like I said if it goes to trial the race card will be played in an effort to contaminate the jury. I frankly find the wasp term very offensive. My boat load of Welsh and Scots-Irish ancestors would happily accept Protestant , but being called Anglo-Saxon...

I found his comment about the likelihood of “national agencies” getting involved interesting. I will keep my initial thoughts on that to myself for now. But based on the tone of that entire PC, I am afraid this is going to become a racial sh*tshow.

I found his comment about the likelihood of “national agencies” getting involved interesting. I will keep my initial thoughts on that to myself for now. But based on the tone of that entire PC, I am afraid this is going to become a racial sh*tshow.

Yes, the comment about the anglo saxon protestants was likely a sign of things to come for whatever reason.... but race has been a part of this case since very early on for those that have been following closely... so i am not surprised

Yes, the comment about the anglo saxon protestants was likely a sign of things to come for whatever reason.... but race has been a part of this case since very early on for those that have been following closely... so i am not surprised
It was only a part of the case for those who couldn't see through the trolling.

Unfortunately it persists.

I'm from the area and have followed this case from the beginning and race was never a legitimate factor. Only when the usual suspects interjected it did it become a predictable distraction and diversionary tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01