IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did Amber live with? Is she still at home with her parents?

Where did her income come from?

This story is so mixed up! Amber, at 19, with two babies, has probably been pregnant since she was about 16. The poor girl certainly didn’t get her life started on a good track. JMO.

Julia Deng on Twitter

Rescue teams just left police investigation near McCarty & Sadie. Missing 8-month-old Amiah Robertson was not found here.

Detectives say they’re “collecting items” right now along the shoreline. They have not determined yet if the items are linked to Amiah.

Does anyone have an MSM source regarding the new arrest that's been mentioned?
Steve Jefferson, a crime reporter for WTHR (Indiana NBC affiliate), reported that witnesses told him about the babysitter being led away in handcuffs.

We don’t know if these witnesses were correct, or if any arrest was related to Amiah’s disappearance.

I hate to make it seem like I'm on a high horse or podium with a mic (because I'm not) but just a gentle reminder / kind request to keep FB/rumors/sleuthing we can't discuss off here and stick to msm facts. The case seems so complex and getting rumors or things seen on FB videos by private parties vs msm is just making it more complex/confusing. Plus I don't want the thread shut down.
(Asking very humbly) :)

I hate to make it seem like I'm on a high horse or podium with a mic (because I'm not) but just a gentle reminder / kind request to keep FB/rumors/sleuthing we can't discuss off here and stick to msm facts. The case seems so complex and getting rumors or things seen on FB videos by private parties vs msm is just making it more complex/confusing. Plus I don't want the thread shut down.
(Asking very humbly) :)

You are 100% right, of course.
Its frustrating when there is so little to go on, and even trying to sort the wheat from the chaff in MSM seems impossible.

I will keep myself reined in!

I am reading and following along. I am getting dizzy just trying to figure out who is who. I guess that Amiah is the only that really matters in a case like this.

I pray that Amiah be found safe and these so called adults are just playing a game of hide and seek. I doubt that is true. Until we have official news I can always hope. imo

I pray your wrong.

Praying this sweet baby girl is found safe.
So many loving couple's would open their hearts and homes for this precious girl.

Yesterday,waiting at traffic light waiting. I notice sitting down at the curb, a young lady holding a cardboard sign asking for money. She looked to be pregnant and six months along and in all probability a drug addict.
Spoke with her briefly about the help she could receive. Unfortunately the light turned.
Drove to the police dept., requesting a police officer do a welfare check on her.
I hope she receives proper care needed.

Bless you for caring and taking the time to help. I hope the police did that welfare check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth