Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling myself that I won't click on another missing child's thread, but inevitably I do because I want to believe that things will turn out okay.
RSBM These are the posts that we have to keep clicking on. It is painful to know the ending of the story when we first look at the tread, but someone has to care about these kids so that maybe we can start the change that has to happen in the world. People have gotten too tangled up in their own stuff to look out for their neighbors anymore. They used to say it took a village to raise a child, now it seems that the village is too busy to help that young soul bloom. People are going to have to start speaking out and taking action when they see things happening to others that isn't right. I feel it will be someone like us, who care enough to worry about children and adults that we don't know, that will start the revolution of caring.

RSBM These are the posts that we have to keep clicking on. It is painful to know the ending of the story when we first look at the tread, but someone has to care about these kids so that maybe we can start the change that has to happen in the world. People have gotten too tangled up in their own stuff to look out for their neighbors anymore. They used to say it took a village to raise a child, now it seems that the village is too busy to help that young soul bloom. People are going to have to start speaking out and taking action when they see things happening to others that isn't right. I feel it will be someone like us, who care enough to worry about children and adults that we don't know, that will start the revolution of caring.

Very well said.

That was beautifully said.

It’s a bit slow on the local news update front. Many of us who are local have been hanging blue ribbons all morning to raise awareness for Noah. It’s amazing to see how the community has come together. The community has bought up all the ribbon from local stores and people have been buying anything they can get their hands on and digging into their gift wrapping supplies to help. BLUE RIBBONS FOR NOAH

I’m not sure if others have been able to watch the news but my friends and I who have been following it locally have been hard work all morning and will be continuing into the evening.

It’s a bit slow on the local news update front. Many of us who are local have been hanging blue ribbons all morning to raise awareness for Noah. It’s amazing to see how the community has come together. The community has bought up all the ribbon from local stores and people have been buying anything they can get their hands on and digging into their gift wrapping supplies to help. BLUE RIBBONS FOR NOAH

I’m not sure if others have been able to watch the news but my friends and I who have been following it locally have been hard work all morning and will be continuing into the evening.
It is beautiful how a community will pull together sometimes.

Love the blue ribbons for Noah. This just breaks my heart. Sorry I just can't get into replying to many comments. As a family friend, I am biased. The Grandparents are the most wonderful, joyful people. I have spent time with them and Noah several times in the past. They unconditionally loved that boy and his sister. I was texting with the Grandfather yesterday. To read some of the comments here bothers me. So much speculation as to who, what, where, why, etc. Trust me, the grandparents did so much to keep the kids, report the kids conditions, what they knew, etc. All I can say now is that I am still praying for Noah and his family - his sister, aunt and grandparents have gone through so much that most of us will never and hopefully never have to experience. Karma is real, child molesters and those who hurt children are dealt with by inmates in not so pleasant manners. God bless this wonderful, beautiful, loving family.

I think the grandparents and aunt are being hard enough on themselves.:(

It's not like they could've just taken Noah --that would be kidnapping.
But they knew he was being abused.
My guess is that the 'parents' had threatened them -- not surprising as it looks like murder was fine with him, too.

I think the grandparents and aunt are being hard enough on themselves.:(

It's not like they could've just taken Noah --that would be kidnapping.
But they knew he was being abused.
My guess is that the 'parents' had threatened them -- not surprising as it looks like murder was fine with him, too.
Yes, they knew he was being abused and they went through all the legal channels. They reported it several times.

Not caught up with the thread this morning but wanted to reply so forgive me if this has already been asked or surmised.

A lot under code 300 have to do with a child or a child’s sibling being abused or neglected. Has there been any confirmation that the charges of child abuse that both “parents” received were due to Noah and not his sister?

MOO
It was reported that the charge was specific to Noah. News article here: Willful child cruelty charges filed against parents of 8-year-old boy missing for 2 weeks

TYSM for what you and friends are doing.

However, in all of the above cases, CPS was involved with the family already. They should have picked up on the issues. Even if these kids had been in school, it would still be up to CPS to make the final decisions, once again.
They were? I know with the Adopted children’s family. I did not know with the Turpins!

Thank you for sharing this information. It helps knowing there are people out there who do truly care about these missing, exploited and abused children.

As the poster upthread said, we the WS community as a whole, really pull together in hope and prayer for these victims.

Reading this story makes me ill, literally I want to vomit at the thought this child told someone and nothing could be done to protect him.
‘I Failed Him Too:’ Grandfather of Noah McIntosh Says He Reported Abuse Before Boy’s Disappearance

I'm not shaming the Grandparent. But in my head I'm thinking, I would have picked him up from school and legalities be damned. If LE made me give him back I would be at Police Headquarters calling the media to come and hear me speak about what was happening. Make the LOUDEST noise I could until someone listened to me. I've been here ten years. This story has been on repeat far too often, and with increasing frequency the last couple years. In some cases you have to take the law into your own hands, a child's life depends on it. Consequences are of no consequence when the system doesn't work!!!

Attachments

• 0C144822-17B9-4436-8D2A-ADC9169DEA2D.jpeg
    0C144822-17B9-4436-8D2A-ADC9169DEA2D.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I literally live less than a mile away from those apartments and drive by them every day to take my daughter to school.

There are a LOT of places around here that need to be searched. My SO and I refer to one area as “The hills have eyes” because it’s so desolate, unexpected, and creepy.

Agreed. There’s so much area to search I’m not sure how the authorities can cover it all.

There is a small group that lives near the apartments which has been performing unsactioned searches despite the police asking people not to. They even went out today and it was raining cats and dogs.

I think at this point most people think the same thing. I’m not sure why the police aren’t allowing searches so the family can get some closure. They have the suspect(s) in jail... I wound think what they really need is a body.

Been following closely since news broke of Noah as I used to live very close to where he lived and know people who are hanging ribbons in the community for him. I agree that there are so many areas within just a handful of miles that should be searched. It is heartbreaking to think that he could be anywhere given the length of time that had elapsed before he was reported missing. Hoping, if Noah is out in the elements somewhere, the recent rain hasn't destroyed any evidence. Also hopeful that a detective is working day and night to analyze Bryce's cell phone location/pings over the last few weeks and that enough information can be acquired to bring Noah home to his grandparents, where he belongs.

Agreed. There’s so much area to search I’m not sure how the authorities can cover it all.

There is a small group that lives near the apartments which has been performing unsactioned searches despite the police asking people not to. They even went out today and it was raining cats and dogs.

I think at this point most people think the same thing. I’m not sure why the police aren’t allowing searches so the family can get some closure. They have the suspect(s) in jail... I wound think what they really need is a body.
While I understand where those searchers are coming from, I guarantee there is at least one very good reason the police do not want people searching yet. Probably more than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong