IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever got out of that truck on that surveillance footage, sure looked like he was carrying something.
JMO
osu your avatar picture is of Kyron Horman. Missing since June 4, 2010

The sweet boy went missing after his stepmom said on June 4, drove him the elementary school to attend a science fair.
Stepmom said she attended the fair with Kyron. He never showed up for his first class. Stepmom has been a person of
interest in the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Last edited:
osu your avatar picture is of Kyron Horman. Missing since June 4, 2010

The sweet boy went missing after his stepmom said on June 4, drove him the elementary school to attend a science fair.
Stepmom said she attend the fair with Kyron. He never showed up for his first class. Stepmom has been a person of
interest in the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Prime example why LE/FBI needs to move NOW. MOO
To this day cannot bring myself to discuss sweet Kyron. :-(

Enough.. time for tough questions.

as they say "patience is a virtue". They are making a case. LE is on it. Although this is eating all of us up right now, we have to give them the time they need to build a case and get the answers they need and of course find baby Amiah. this is what I keep telling myself. With that being said. WHERE TF IS SHE! . Sorry

as they say "patience is a virtue". They are making a case. LE is on it. Although this is eating all of us up right now, we have to give them the time they need to build a case and get the answers they need and of course find baby Amiah. this is what I keep telling myself. With that being said. WHERE TF IS SHE! . Sorry

Yes it is but we all know too well what happens when falling down rabbit holes. Makes me sick the way some treat our most precious Innocents. Tears me slap up.

Enough.. time for tough questions.

I'm sure they're being asked, and we're just not privy to them, because we don't need to be at this time. It's maddening for the public, for sure.

The truth will out.

LE has a good idea of what's happened here, IMO. This is a matter of tying up loose ends, making charges stick, and most importantly, finding Amiah.

Eta...yeah. What swanniee said!

Police plan to cancel Silver Alert for missing baby as search continues

Police plan to cancel Silver Alert for missing baby as search continues

Hmmmmmm. This seems telling, moo. I doubt it is because the hotline is receiving few tips, as mentioned below, jmo. This baby is still missing and I do believe they would keep the alert active if they suspected she was alive or recoverable by a tip. Sounds to me like they’re closing in.

“INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) — Metro police said late Wednesday that the Silver Alert issued for Amiah Robertson will be canceled at midnight.

IMPD said the Silver Alert hotline was receiving "very few tips."

However, detectives said IMPD social media and phone lines have been receiving "numerous tips" about the case.“

—-

A Silver Alert was issued for a missing 8-month-old. Here's why it wasn't an Amber Alert.

“Silver Alerts
Originally established as an alert system for the retrieval missing of senior citizens, Silver Alerts were expanded by Indiana legislation in 2018 to include endangered children, high risk individuals and individuals who are mentally impaired.

Silver Alerts are also distributed less aggressively and have criteria that isn't as strict when compared to Amber Alerts. For example, Amber Alerts are distributed to citizens through text message and INDOT-operated highway boards, while Silver Alerts are not.

However, license plate information or a detailed suspect description isn't required for a Silver Alert to be issued.

For a Silver Alert to be issued in Indiana, the following criteria must be met:

• The person must be a missing endangered adult, missing endangered child, high risk missing person or have a mental impairment validated through a credible medical authority.

• There must be enough descriptive information to believe the broadcast will help.

• A request must be recommended by the law enforcement agency handling the case.

• Information about the missing person must be entered into the Indiana Data and Communications System/National Crime Information Center database.

The lower threshold and the fact that Silver Alerts can apply to people of all ages makes them much for common than Amber Alerts. Since 2009, there have been 394 requests and 280 activations in Indiana. That is 71 percent activation rate.

Silver Alerts in Indiana have also resulted in the location of 242 people.”

The link below takes you to a video that reconciles the FBI video we saw earlier with 2 different locations. Earlier, I didn't understand the video snip with the door that had the chain link fence to the left and the igloo dog house to the right.

In the twitter link below, you'll see that the scene with the truck backing up to the building where a person gets out of the truck and appears to go to the dumpster is shot from a security camera at the second location which has a chain link fence and igloo dog house on either side of the door.

ETA: If you turn up the volume, you can hear a woman saying, "He's carrying something 'cause his hands were like this."
Steve Jefferson on Twitter

Last edited:
“Police issued a Silver Alert on Tuesday. Officers also obtained a warrant and searched the west-side residence. The Indianapolis-Marion County Forensics Services Agency responded as a precautionary measure, according to authorities.

Rumors about the investigation have been circulating on social media since the child was publicly declared missing. Police on Tuesday asked people to stop spreading "inaccurate reports."

"We monitor social media and we look for those tips," Gillespie told IndyStar. "Each one we follow up on. ... We don’t know if it's going be true and accurate or not, so that draws resources away from the investigation and puts it on stuff that’s completely unverified, so it’s impeding the investigation in that way."”

Indianapolis police: Crews search White River in case of missing 8-month-old

—-

“IFD crews, including boats and divers, also appeared at the Sadie Street scene. Police confirmed they were searching the banks of Eagle Creek, but did not say if it was connected to Amiah's disappearance.”

Police cancel Silver Alert for missing baby as search continues

Steve Jefferson, a crime reporter for WTHR (Indiana NBC affiliate), reported that witnesses told him about the babysitter being led away in handcuffs.

We don’t know if these witnesses were correct, or if any arrest was related to Amiah’s disappearance.

MassGuy already gave a MSM link in response to the question that was asked, but someone asked for it again. The link is to video and commentary by reporter Steve Jefferson of WTHR Channel 13, the NBC affiliate in Indianapolis.

upload_2019-3-20_22-24-36.png

Steve Jefferson on Twitter

Unfortunately I believe LE, FBI, and any other agency that may be involved in this case, are no longer in search and rescue mode. Seems more like recovery MOO

Still holding onto hope though! And IF this would have a positive ending, I hope Amiah is placed in a safe environment and not back in the hands of shady characters.

This poor beautiful baby...

WISH-TV

UPDATE: The Silver Alert for missing Indianapolis 8-month-old Amiah Robertson has been canceled "due to very few tips coming in on that specific hotline," according to IMPD. Here are Wednesday's developments in the search.

Detectives collect 'items' near creek possibly linked to missing 8-month-old

This is BS (why they’re cancelling the SA), moo.

ETA: I believe the cancelling of the SA is a result of what they have learned in their investigation up to this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member