Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
THe body is with the coroner in Hull not Grimsby. Hull Live updates suggest this is unusual as the coroner in the area that body was found in usually deals with it. Should get police update within the hour according to MSM.

Personally I don't think this will lead to an arrest today, I don't think not finding a body is what has stopped them charging anyone so far, it's lack of evidence and imo sadly a body that has been in water for all this time isn't going to change that.

JMO

and even in some cases where a body hasn't been in water, cause of death is not always obvious or easy to determine. I do hope police will be able to get some answers from the body as it is. If not, hopefully, the pressure of it being found might compel someone to give more info.

Last edited:
Couple of questions:

Would this be the same body that they thought was seen recently in the water, that was in Hull area?

Could she have drowned accidentally, being drunk and all? How far over from the houses where the person heard screams is the water? Would they have heard from that distance- going back to the fox theory?

Couple of questions:

Would this be the same body that they thought was seen recently in the water, that was in Hull area?

Could she have drowned accidentally, being drunk and all? How far over from the houses where the person heard screams is the water? Would they have heard from that distance- going back to the fox theory?
1. Possibly.
2. Possibly.
3. We don't know the address of the witness who heard the screams.

Couple of questions:

Wondering the same thing myself - possibly.

It would be hard to end up in the river accidentally.

Wondering the same.

After joining this great website / community I was shocked to realise the number of missing cases that featured water bodies as one of the main ‘suspects’

Hoping the loved ones of whoever has been found will soon get the answers they have been waiting for...

PR may be on suicide watch now, i guess that's why the police didn't disclose much last night.

or they are attempting to put some pressure on him to confess? (i'm still not sure i believe he's the suspect moo). hope we get some identity confirmation soon. :(

The body was previously with Grimsby coroner and now with Hull coroner. As another poster above has said, this is unusual as a body is usually investigated by the coroner in the area that it's found.
Thank you. No coffee yet...should have caught that...

I was also wondering if it was the same body reporrtedly seen by the docks, triggering the searches around Paull.
Those searches seemed excessive to what would be the norm (quick look around, nothing to be seen) and i wondered if the reports had specific details attached.

I also think it is highly unlikely she could have ended up in the water accidentally, its too far into the park and it was too cold to be wondering around for that long drunk or not. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288