IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure that the baby was with the boyfriend when she went missing? There is no mention of where the baby was during the incident with the truck, when he apparently tried to run into Amber and was arrested.
She stated that he "keeps telling" her that he would tell her where the baby is if she was by herself, yet the neighbor claims to have seen her carrying the baby out of the house on Friday in a strange way, holding her straight out in front of her.
So when did he keep telling her he would tell her where the baby is?
She reportedly was not worried about the baby at first, at least not until after she was reported missing and the Silver Alert was issued.
Now suddenly she is finding objects belonging to the boyfriend and the baby in a place he took her to a long time ago?
None of this makes sense. In her interviews she is sobbing as if she is already mourning the loss of her child.
I wonder if LE cancelled the alert because they know the baby is no longer alive. Imo

IMO 1907 may be a date instead of an address.

Maybe the boyfriend heard tales from 1907 about men riding the rails and camping out under the railroad bridge. Looking at the google map, it looks like a great place to hang out.

It's about 900 feet from the corner of McCarty and Sadie.

"All I can do is sit and think of things that my daughter loves," said Amber Robertson, who said she's had more on her mind, like trying to remember past conversations with her boyfriend, who she says was supposed to take 8-month-old Amiah to the babysitter's last Thursday, but never got there.

"Robert, a long time ago, told me about 1907. That it was somewhere where he and his friends used to hang around and he drove me by here one time," said Robertson.

So she came back there Wednesday afternoon.

That's where she says she found items that belonged to her daughter and boyfriend, so she called 911. The call brought out IMPD and IFD's dive team to collect possible evidence.“

—-

(Hmmmm...)

This girl is too much, man.
I hope they are keeping an eye on him, since she's so afraid of him, and he's been released.

This girl is too much, man.
I hope they are keeping an eye on him, since she's so afraid of him, and he's been released.
Maybe he is homeless. He looks about 13 years old.
It's interesting how the mother is suddenly coming up with places her daughter could be and finding items belonging to her daughter now.
Apparently she didn't think to look last week when the baby first went missing or during the time the boyfriend was in jail.
I still don't understand where the baby was supposed to be when she went to meet him for the "date" at Motel 6. Why would the baby be with him? Why take a baby on a date? Did she mean she saw the baby before she went to the date?
Which day was this? Maybe the baby was missing by then? Imo

This is beyond ridiculous. If you want items NOT to be found you throw them in the river to be swept away. If you want them to be found, you put them on the shoreline.
Yeah, I'm guessing they will not find anything in that location, since she is the one who led them there.
Unless she really has no idea where the baby is, of course. Imo

"All I can do is sit and think of things that my daughter loves," said Amber Robertson, who said she's had more on her mind, like trying to remember past conversations with her boyfriend, who she says was supposed to take 8-month-old Amiah to the babysitter's last Thursday, but never got there.

"Robert, a long time ago, told me about 1907. That it was somewhere where he and his friends used to hang around and he drove me by here one time," said Robertson.

So she came back there Wednesday afternoon.

That's where she says she found items that belonged to her daughter and boyfriend, so she called 911. The call brought out IMPD and IFD's dive team to collect possible evidence.“

—-

(Hmmmm...)

So, let me understand. She's daydreaming about conversations with the boyfriend when she has an epiphany about a place known as 1907 that she drove past once a long time ago. She goes there, and lo and behold, there's items belonging to both the baby and the boyfriend! What a coincidence, maybe she's psychic!

Hmmmm, indeed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I still wonder if RL is just a ruse. She seems to share a lot of photos of her and her man, and I see none of this guy. At the same time, I'd be surprised to hear that AR was able to come up with something like that. Others might though. I'd love to be able to hear from 'babysitter', to find out if she was on schedule for Amiah. Where was her son then, and where is he now? When did she actually last see Amiah, and where? Is Grandpa's story the truth (about RL hitting AR with his car)? Has it been confirmed that LH was out of town when Amiah went missing? Does CPS have prior involvement with this family? DId they actually go to Motel 6?

Bah!

I know these questions are being answered behind the scenes, these are all obvious questions.
And I like to think that when the answers aren't out there publicly, it's because they are being withheld for a reason, and that reason is typically that LE knows what happened here.

Doesn't stop it from driving me slowly (more) insane.

Last edited:
So, let me understand. She's daydreaming about conversations with the boyfriend when she has an epiphany about a place known as 1907 that she drove past once a long time ago. She goes there, and lo and behold, there's items belonging to both the baby and the boyfriend! What a coincidence, maybe she's psychic!

Hmmmm, indeed. :rolleyes:

I really hope LE has searched every nook, cranny, closet, box, hole in the wall, plastic container, etc. in any structure/house they stayed in. There seems to be some effort being put into, "look! Squirrel!"

IMO

Is the guy who was released from jail being questioned on Amiah’s location?

Isn’t he the one who told Amber he would take her to the place the baby was, but she had to go alone with him? Surely he is under 24/7 watch.

It is a shame there isn’t a way to force people to give up information when they know where a person is located!

Why did little Amiah need to go to a babysitter in the first place? Wouldn’t the little brother have gone also if she needed a babysitter to take care of one of her children? It’s a little disturbing that the babysitter hasn’t spoken out publicly to confirm or deny she had the child. Makes me wonder if the babysitter actually exists.

Why did little Amiah need to go to a babysitter in the first place? Wouldn’t the little brother have gone also if she needed a babysitter to take care of one of her children? It’s a little disturbing that the babysitter hasn’t spoken out publicly to confirm or deny she had the child. Makes me wonder if the babysitter actually exists.

IMO, you can't bring an 8 month old to a date at the Motel 6. It would really ruin the mood. Also, meth smoke is bad for babies. Maybe the babysitter does exist. The mom doesn't seem to make the best decisions, so I can assume she didn't do a deep dive vetting of local babysitters.

Or at least, whether or not the babysitter had planned to watch her at that time. Most people don't drop off a baby somewhere for a 9:00 date.
Amber mentioned in an interview that if someone saw her baby they could also call her mother. Does she live with her mother? Does she work during the day? Where does the baby live? Did she stay with the boyfriend at the motel?
I hope it won't be long until we have some answers. I'm fearing the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member