UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
An apology to TM , RM and all of Aleshas family for assuming they were somewhat involved would be a start.

Is it usually the case to he called upon to apologise for your thoughts on a case that are made before facts are known? I didn't witness these posts so maybe they were harsh .. but ..part of initial defence was that others were involved

Is it usually the case to he called upon to apologise for your thoughts on a case that are made before facts are known? I didn't witness these posts so maybe they were harsh .. but ..part of initial defence was that others were involved

Yeah but even after AC was found guilty comments of TM being somehow involved and a conspiracy surrounding it were still being discussed. It’s not compulsory just decent IMO

Which second part? How he managed to get Alesha out?
The route out of the house must have been pretty straightforward. So, it was a spontaneous act with premeditated thoughts. I can't understand why he left and came back. Did he state he saw her then came back for her or he was actually looking for cannabis and happened to open the door and see her?

I know emotions are running high but to be criticised for wanting to understand this boys make up and calling for lobotomy etc does not sit well with me
It's a horrific crime and seems to have been committed by an adolescent Psychopath
The criticism of his parents does not sit well with me either .. "if" there are previous horrendous things that he has done gone ignored ...maybe.. but we do not know yet
He is there child in the end

It’s now just opened up a whole can of worms regarding the bedroom and why he came in and out of the property. I wish we were told the full story rather than snippets eh!

Do we really need to know? He'd been fantasising about rape and murder for a year, he saw an opportunity and took it. I really don't see how knowing every little detail is going to add any more insight into the crime than that.

Throw away the key.

Unless he saw alesha, didn’t know where to put his knife ( it was a huge one ) so he decided to get rid and then go back to pick her up

How hard was it to hear that she was drowsy and said where are we going? And asked who he was and he even made out he cared for her by giving her his hoody. Why. Like just why. She must have felt for a moment safe when he was being nice toward her.

My understanding was that he came back out R's house the first time to throw the knife onto the beach. So he didn't want the knife to be found near the house - covering his tracks? However didn't cover this tracks again after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson