Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I understand where those searchers are coming from, I guarantee there is at least one reason the police do not want people searching yet. Probably more than one.

Agreed, I went back and forth on how I felt about it when I heard about them. Sometimes I think they I personally wouldn’t go against LE’s request and sometimes I get it because that these people have been hiking the harder to reach areas.

Reading this story makes me ill, literally I want to vomit at the thought this child told someone and nothing could be done to protect him.
‘I Failed Him Too:’ Grandfather of Noah McIntosh Says He Reported Abuse Before Boy’s Disappearance

I'm not shaming the Grandparent. But in my head I'm thinking, I would have picked him up from school and legalities be damned. If LE made me give him back I would be at Police Headquarters calling the media to come and hear me speak about what was happening. Make the LOUDEST noise I could until someone listened to me. I've been here ten years. This story has been on repeat far too often, and with increasing frequency the last couple years. In some cases you have to take the law into your own hands, a child's life depends on it. Consequences are of no consequence when the system doesn't work!!!

ITA :(
I ping pong between nauseous to anger and sadness. Some cases just touch one in such a profound way and Noah had my heart on day one. :(

I've lived some of Noah's life with abuse back in the day. My Mom remarried and jerked me from my happy home. It still hurts but I've overcome with God's help.

MOO

ITA :(
I ping pong between nauseous to anger and sadness. Some cases just touch one in such a profound way and Noah had my heart on day one. :(

I've lived some of Noah's with abuse back in the day. It still hurts but I've overcome with God's help.

MOO

I’m so sorry you had to live with that but so happy you have been able to fight through.

I think it’s Noah’s sweet face. You can just tell from photos he must have been a wonderful little boy.

I can’t shake the feeling that if this monster could kill his own son, and is known to be violent....it’s more than possible that Jill was also abused and threatened with things most of us probably couldn’t even imagine.

I have yet to hear anyone speak badly about her in regards to being a mom. Other than her tragically bad choice to be involved with him, and let’s be honest - she’s far from alone. Most of us were just lucky that our mistakes weren’t THAT evil.

I’m thankful that she chose to call the police. I wish it had been done long ago, but I’m glad she didn’t wait any longer.

Nicole Comstock‏Verified account @ComstockNEWS

“These are tears from heaven. That’s what this is.” In pouring rain & hail dozens of people in Corona tied blue ribbons on trees around town to honor #MISSING 8 year old Noah McIntosh. They want his family to know this community cares tremendously about him. @CBSLA

D2JfoNgUYAAHlZ9.jpg

D2JfoMnUYAAvLYl.jpg

D2JfoMpVAAE96rW.jpg

D2JfoNdUkAAhcIk.jpg

Nicole Comstock on Twitter

I can’t shake the feeling that if this monster could kill his own son, and is known to be violent....it’s more than possible that Jill was also abused and threatened with things most of us probably couldn’t even imagine.

I have yet to hear anyone speak badly about her in regards to being a mom. Other than her tragically bad choice to be involved with him, and let’s be honest - she’s far from alone. Most of us were just lucky that our mistakes weren’t THAT evil.

I’m thankful that she chose to call the police. I wish it had been done long ago, but I’m glad she didn’t wait any longer.

She is also charged with abusing the little boy and a very specific date was given.

It looks like CBS/KTLA was kind enough to cover both the Anaheim and Corona ribbon hanging: Corona Neighborhood Honors Boy Who Has Been Missing For 3 Weeks

No new updates on the story but there was a nice thank you from his grandmother - I believe she may have joined the Anaheim ribbon hanging last night.

It occurred to me - the father’s family is saying and doing nothing. Not a single thing.

I'm having a hard time reconciling how you can live in your car outside of the apartment your son and daughter live in and not notice your son has been missing for two weeks. That is where she was living, correct?

Perhaps no one is speaking badly of her because the people we are hearing from in this case are her relatives and not his?

She is currently in jail held on abuse charges. If she were nothing more than an abuse victim she would have 1.) Had custody of her children, and 2.) Not be in jail on charges of abuse.

I'm having a hard time reconciling how you can live in your car outside of the apartment your son and daughter live in and not notice your son has been missing for two weeks. That is where she was living, correct?

That’s where I get confused. I’m not sure if she lived in her car permanently - she appears to have been employed by a major company and I assume she would have needed to shower for work unless she recently lost her job? - or if she moved into her car outside the building when he wasn’t letting her talk to her son. I’ve assumed the latter but we never really got clear answers there.

Either way, it’s possible she suspected he was missing and didn’t report it sooner. I’d sure as heck call that willful child endangerment.

Perhaps no one is speaking badly of her because the people we are hearing from in this case are her relatives and not his?

She is currently in jail held on abuse charges. If she were nothing more than an abuse victim she would have 1.) Had custody of her children, and 2.) Not be in jail on charges of abuse.
I suspect she knows and maybe witnessed and maybe helped somewhat in an abusive episode. (hence the specific date). I think she's being held to get her to talk, amongst other things. I have a feeling she is a battered wife and unwillingly participated in awful situations for this little boy. jmo

I've been praying so hard for LE to bring Noah home. :(

I truly believed something would have broke by now. If the Governor had not put the hold on the DP, I believe LE/DA could have used it as leverage against the worthless Father. Another issue make me flaming angry. :mad:

Noah's case is a heartbreaker folks. It's really gonna be tough. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member