IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did little Amiah need to go to a babysitter in the first place? Wouldn’t the little brother have gone also if she needed a babysitter to take care of one of her children? It’s a little disturbing that the babysitter hasn’t spoken out publicly to confirm or deny she had the child. Makes me wonder if the babysitter actually exists.

I think it's the same babysitter that Casey Anthony took Cayley to.

:)I live in Indianapolis. The area where this is taking place is an area riddled with drug activity. The White River, while it may seem a distance on the maps is very accessible from Washington St. It's not a river that can be used for enjoyment or entertainment at all. It's polluted, dirty, and the city does not utilize it.

It separates the west side from downtown Indianapolis. There are homeless people who live under the bridges that connect to downtown and there is a lot of drug activity along the river.

The area this is revolving around is just around 2 miles or so west of downtown, and that 2 miles makes a huge difference.

Ps... good work @margarita25 !! Haven't been back since the Watts case but remember you well :):):)
I am also from Indy and confirm all of what he said. The other side of Raymond is nicer - I lived right off of it for 8 years in Garfield Park. I hate that I'm not surprised by any of the goings on with this case.

IMO, you can't bring an 8 month old to a date at the Motel 6. It would really ruin the mood. Also, meth smoke is bad for babies. Maybe the babysitter does exist. The mom doesn't seem to make the best decisions, so I can assume she didn't do a deep dive vetting of local babysitters.
This is very true but the same thing would go for her almost two year old toddler. Who was he with or did she take him to Motel 6? I really hope LE gets to the bottom of this today. It’s been a week now (more or less depending on which version is true). I can’t imagine how frustrated LE must be.

This is very true but the same thing would go for her almost two year old toddler. Who was he with or did she take him to Motel 6? I really hope LE gets to the bottom of this today. It’s been a week now (more or less depending on which version is true). I can’t imagine how frustrated LE must be.

Has it ever been stated who is the biological father of the 2 year old toddler, or whether he is in the child's life? Could be as simple as he had custody that day, JMO.

In the latest interview with the grandfather, he said Amber did not have a job.

I find it interesting that Amber wears braces on her teeth. Maybe her mother is still taking care of her, and maybe even the baby, to some degree. MOO

We know so little about details, residences, etc. but it is possible she is receiving state aid and/or child support if she in fact has any custody of any of her children. I do not think though medical assistance would cover braces but who knows these days...

In the latest interview with the grandfather, he said Amber did not have a job.

I find it interesting that Amber wears braces on her teeth. Maybe her mother is still taking care of her, and maybe even the baby, to some degree. MOO
I haven't even heard about Amber's Mom in MSM..just her dad. I could have missed it. I have watched two different interviews and just her dad was speaking. He also said "Family and friends are taking care of Amber". I guess I would have expected him to say "Amber's Mom is real worried also." Maybe this is just me..MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless this beautiful baby girl, I have a horrible feeling that she’s been neglected and passed away from malnutrition then they’ve attempted a cover up. LE can smell a rat and there’s a big stinking one here IMO.

Bless this beautiful baby girl, I have a horrible feeling that she’s been neglected and passed away from malnutrition then they’ve attempted a cover up. LE can smell a rat and there’s a big stinking one here IMO.

I feel the same way. I fear she will never be found :(. Virtually no family members have stepped up to say they've even seen this child recently, and that is very troublesome!

ETA: At least they have not stepped up publicly. I hope LE has gotten some proof otherwise.

This is beyond ridiculous. If you want items NOT to be found you throw them in the river to be swept away. If you want them to be found, you put them on the shoreline.
Just like Angela Steinfurth planted diapers. First thing I thought of.
Elaina Steinfurth case put to rest with murder pleas from mother, ex-boyfriend

In order to shed light on Angela's deception, the prosecution told a story of how, early on, during the search of the Maumee river for Elaina's body, Angela had told officers to search a particular part of the river bank.

When they didn't go, she went over herself and returned to say there were soiled diapers in the area. She said they matched the kind that Elaina would wear. Those diapers happened to be located on the bank, near a dead fish.

Investigators who had searched the area previously were familiar with the area. They knew they'd searched that area specifically and found nothing. They'd even seen that particular dead fish and remembered turning it over, seeing gravel covering the scales.

The prosecutor says when searchers returned to the area and found the diapers near the fish they so clearly remembered, they realized the diapers had been planted recently. Investigators believed Angela planted those diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj