OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a notification alert for this new video and It looks like the pastor sat down with Oxygen. Anyone have any idea who the others interviewed for this special are?

Thanks for this update, it was previously posted as being aired on the 24th, that's the date I set for my reminder. March 31, 7/6 central is the date/time given in this video.

All the way to Coshocton for shoe shopping. ETA: check the dates in Coshocton - April 2, 15, and 21, 2016, video in the shoe dept of Walmart. Walmart receipts from Heath and Waverly. Makes me think of someone checking inventory on Wally's website, and going to the stores finding out the website was incorrect. I've done that!

GPS info from an F150 pickup. Also with F150, Samsung sm-T2100r is a Galaxy Tab 3 tablet.

Awful lot of devices for one person, don't you think? 11 devices from one person, SM.

Angela Wagner

I think "Root" may be the name of the person collecting the evidence.

Last edited:
All the way to Coshocton for shoe shopping. ETA: check the dates in Coshocton - April 2, 15, and 21, 2016, video in the shoe dept of Walmart. Walmart receipts from Heath and Waverly. Makes me think of someone checking inventory on Wally's website, and going to the stores finding out the website was incorrect. I've done that!

GPS info from an F150 pickup. Also with F150, Samsung sm-T2100r is a Galaxy Tab 3 tablet.

Awful lot of devices for one person, don't you think? 11 devices from one person, SM.

Angela Wagner

I searched the boots on the list and the first one is sold at Walmart
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-Georgia-Boot-G31-Work-Lacer/17244246

IMO, it is referring to the root file or root directory of an electronic device (phone?).

Secure Digital, officially abbreviated as SD, is a non-volatile memory card format developed by the SD Card Association for use in portable devices. Wikipedia

The "root level" is another way to say the "main", "parent" or "top" folder of your SD card.
https://gopro.com/help/articles/How_To/How-to-Find-the-Root-Level-of-Your-SD-Card

Angela Wagner

I agree about SM. So many entries of various kinds for his name. It is difficult to try to not talk about this aspect, this persons name showing up. So many possibilities. Pro and con and in between. I wonder if he will “ show up” in the future, or perhaps be “unavailable”
That alI will say. Trying to stay within TOS. It’s all so frustrating.

Regarding Qxygen show. Yes, they have changed the date. Beth Karas has deleted her message regarding this Sunday.

IMO, it is referring to the root file or root directory of an electronic device (phone?).

Secure Digital, officially abbreviated as SD, is a non-volatile memory card format developed by the SD Card Association for use in portable devices. Wikipedia

The "root level" is another way to say the "main", "parent" or "top" folder of your SD card.
https://gopro.com/help/articles/How_To/How-to-Find-the-Root-Level-of-Your-SD-Card
Ty. So is the root level the level that will provide ALL possible information?
Sorry if I am misunderstanding. I’m not educated or experienced on these things.
Last Question. If it is the top folder, will it contain text info. Actual text? Ty.

Could iCloud info include texts? How far back in time might that go?
I hope we can find out who DR always referred to - the evil ones. I feel we owe it to Dana to respect this fear she had and eventually learn who the evil ones were/are.
It depends. LE could have taken Dana’s iCloud login and logged into another iPhone with it. In that case, everything on her phone would reappear on the new phone, including text messages. But, to just view an iCloud storage online, no, text messages are not there.

Ty. So is the root level the level that will provide ALL possible information?
Sorry if I am misunderstanding. I’m not educated or experienced on these things.
Last Question. If it is the top folder, will it contain text info. Actual text? Ty.

I'm rather technologically challenged myself, but I don't think that actual text will appear in the root directory/file. The link below describes it in more detail, which is somewhat over my head. Basically, as I understand it, the root directory/file is the "mother ship" that contains all the programs and data on the device.

Root directory - Wikipedia

Thanks to all for the replies.

I notice OHLEG - has the ability to do facial recognition.
This is very interesting, in that there seems to be some cameras, game cameras, maybe security cameras listed as evidence.
This is my opinion. I don’t fully understand what camera evidence there is. However, a certain name appearing in certain places makes me wonder. No accusations, just theory, opinion...
It was rumored there was an unknown, unidentified person, an accidental witness (not a participant) to some events on UHR that night. Maybe a reluctant witness.

I say this only to indicate, to suggest, the proof, the case against the Wagners could be much stronger than some believe.
Again, my opinion, remembering rumors. I hope there was a witness.

I do, but since he is not a suspect I won't go against TOS by discussing him on here. Sorry. I recognize plenty of the names in the discovery documents but for the same reason, I won't discuss them.
Your not going against TOS, the Wagners try blame this guy on the other site just to point the LE in another direction JMO

This is very interesting, in that there seems to be some cameras, game cameras, maybe security cameras listed as evidence.
This is my opinion. I don’t fully understand what camera evidence there is. However, a certain name appearing in certain places makes me wonder. No accusations, just theory, opinion...
It was rumored there was an unknown, unidentified person, an accidental witness (not a participant) to some events on UHR that night. Maybe a reluctant witness.

I say this only to indicate, to suggest, the proof, the case against the Wagners could be much stronger than some believe.
I remember this person was said to walk the roads late at night

Thanks for this update, it was previously posted as being aired on the 24th, that's the date I set for my reminder. March 31, 7/6 central is the date/time given in this video.

Thanks for validating that, I had it marked for the 24th, too. I wonder if they changed it until after FW's next hearing, which is scheduled for the 28th IIRC.

If it's true that there was an accidental witness that night, it also seems likely they saw the cars/trucks/SUVs that the killers were driving. Cameras may have also picked that up. Recall, LE mentioned the red truck sold/given to James Manley was alleged by LE to have been involved in a homicide. JMO, there was a lot of speculation here that a camera out near the highway picked up some vehicles traveling to UHR that night.

My reasoning for thinking it's a name....

It's capitalized, instead of 'root'. On the other similar entries, you'll see - "_Riley", "_McGrady", "_Wallace", as with "_Root".

If it's true that there was an accidental witness that night, it also seems likely they saw the cars/trucks/SUVs that the killers were driving. Cameras may have also picked that up. Recall, LE mentioned the red truck sold/given to James Manley was alleged by LE to have been involved in a homicide. JMO, there was a lot of speculation here that a camera out near the highway picked up some vehicles traveling to UHR that night.

LE said fairly early they had video, asked for more, and received it. Stated by DeWine in a video press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail