Found Deceased WI - Noelani Robinson, 2, taken by Dariaz Higgins, aka Dariaz Lewis, Milwaukee, Mar 2019 *mom killed

WHY?!?! There's never a reason that will ever make sense. So sickened that case after case ends up with a child murdered. How I wish there was a solution. Some way to stop this insanity. Sweet, beautiful, perfect, innocent baby girl. Was she ever wanted and loved? Who knows. This just pisses me off!

At least this guys life from now on will be slow and painful. Inmates do not like baby killers at all. I've seen people get beaten so badly they were never recognizable due to their crime against children, including murder. Even moving this guy to a new prison will not help. Inmates are the nosiest people on the planet. They have people on the outside find out what their roommates crimes are. It's all over once they find out. Street justice so to speak.

At least this guys life from now on will be slow and painful. Inmates do not like baby killers at all. I've seen people get beaten so badly they were never recognizable due to their crime against children, including murder. Even moving this guy to a new prison will not help. Inmates are the nosiest people on the planet. They have people on the outside find out what their roommates crimes are. It's all over once they find out. Street justice so to speak.

The only reason why I enjoy prison code.

The only reason why I enjoy prison code.

Yep, absolutely. He deserves it!

Let it rain, all James Spader Blacklist style, on this coldblooded lout.

I finally got the original criminal complaint
yrmfp, you rock, thanks so much!

And... ugh. Noelani came into this world facing so many hardships. And now she's been deprived of the opportunity to see how her life may have turned out, thanks to her selfish father. Life with her mother may have been a turning point to a better existence or maybe not but Higgins/Lewis had no right to take her future into his own hands.

I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his useless, face tattooed life.

He dumped the baby out like she was trash...literally.
Theres no telling what that poor baby had been through.

From article I attached above-
*They then allegedly drove for a few more miles before Higgins told Lipsey to pull over. Higgins then allegedly got out, opened the rear tailgate, and threw out the "trash."

He dumped the baby out like she was trash...literally.
Theres no telling what that poor baby had been through.

From article I attached above-
*They then allegedly drove for a few more miles before Higgins told Lipsey to pull over. Higgins then allegedly got out, opened the rear tailgate, and threw out the "trash."

After how many cases, nothing should surprise me; yet things still do. The absolute lack of regard for children and/or human life seems rampant these days. Drugs often play a part but not always. The mention of how many people living between Milwaukee and Las Vegas and the mention of many other notable cities in this case in various states has me thinking as well, do we have a major drug/trafficking/prostitution ring here?

On an entirely different note why did this man simply not just give this baby back to her mother??!!

I am also unsure whether I believe this newly arrested woman in the sense of she knew nothing about a baby, his killing of the baby or disposal of the baby. She is in a town she is unfamiliar with but is not with him for several hours and this occurs? Hmm.

She is facing ten years? She knew he was wanted for killing the woman but did not turn him in? Perhaps if she had this baby would be alive?

At least that is how I read the facts they have released.

Thank you for posting this update.

Deloise has some history... and many wigs!

upload_2019-3-21_15-10-37.jpeg

Tony and Mike in the Morning on WICC 600AM

Bad Decision for Friday:

This is why you can't trust anyone anymore . . .

A 31-year-old woman named Deloise Lipsey was driving through downtown Milwaukee with a friend last week. And she yelled out the window to a guy on the street . . . said it was her birthday . . . and asked for a birthday hug.

He said yes. So she got out of the car, gave him a hug, and danced in the street with him for a few seconds. Then she got back in the car and took off.

But it turned out the whole thing was a scam . . . and she only wanted to hug the guy so she could steal his WALLET.

After they drove away, the guy realized his wallet was missing and called the cops.

They were able to track down Deloise's car later that night and arrested her, along with her friend.

It turned out they'd just pulled the same scam on another guy about 20 minutes before the cops found them. So they're both facing two counts of theft.

upload_2019-3-21_15-4-15.png

Women arrested for hugging and dancing with strangers during New Year's Eve

upload_2019-3-21_15-8-17.jpeg
MugShot of Deloise Lipsey. Miami, FL

upload_2019-3-21_15-7-49.jpeg
https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Deloise_Lipsey_5912487/

upload_2019-3-21_15-9-18.jpeg
MugShot of Deloise Lipsey. Milwaukee, WI

Deloise has some history... and many wigs!

View attachment 175415

Tony and Mike in the Morning on WICC 600AM

Bad Decision for Friday:

This is why you can't trust anyone anymore . . .

A 31-year-old woman named Deloise Lipsey was driving through downtown Milwaukee with a friend last week. And she yelled out the window to a guy on the street . . . said it was her birthday . . . and asked for a birthday hug.

He said yes. So she got out of the car, gave him a hug, and danced in the street with him for a few seconds. Then she got back in the car and took off.

But it turned out the whole thing was a scam . . . and she only wanted to hug the guy so she could steal his WALLET.

After they drove away, the guy realized his wallet was missing and called the cops.

They were able to track down Deloise's car later that night and arrested her, along with her friend.

It turned out they'd just pulled the same scam on another guy about 20 minutes before the cops found them. So they're both facing two counts of theft.

View attachment 175411

Women arrested for hugging and dancing with strangers during New Year's Eve

View attachment 175413
MugShot of Deloise Lipsey. Miami, FL

View attachment 175412
https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Deloise_Lipsey_5912487/

View attachment 175414
MugShot of Deloise Lipsey. Milwaukee, WI

Wow. She apparently is a frequent traveler, many wigs, many faces, etc...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back