The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s an awful lot of money. I do like her blue dress (last photo), and she looks great in modern pants outfits.

I think fashion has become so elevated recently, that every appearance is like a runway fashion show. And the prices are really overinflated for what they are.

I love how Kate recycles her outfits but she’s been in the RF for a while.

Odds are new royal baby's name could be Diana if it's a girl

Place your bets now!

If the Duke and Duchess of Sussex end up having a royal baby girl, you might want to grab the entire box of tissues, because Diana is at the top of the list of potential baby girl names.

Since the royal family traditionally sticks with names that are already in the family, it should come as no surprise that Diana is a top contender, and, of course, it would be a loving tribute from Prince Harry to his beloved late mother...

Odds are new royal baby's name could be Diana if it's a girl

Place your bets now!

If the Duke and Duchess of Sussex end up having a royal baby girl, you might want to grab the entire box of tissues, because Diana is at the top of the list of potential baby girl names.

Since the royal family traditionally sticks with names that are already in the family, it should come as no surprise that Diana is a top contender, and, of course, it would be a loving tribute from Prince Harry to his beloved late mother...

I really, really can’t see Diana being the first name if they have a baby girl a middle name is a good possibility. I don’t know about everyone else here but when I hear the name Diana I automatically think of Princess Diana and I think it is important for their child to have their own identity and not live in the shadow of their Grandmother who had a very tragic life.

I really, really can’t see Diana being the first name if they have a baby girl a middle name is a good possibility. I don’t know about everyone else here but when I hear the name Diana I automatically think of Princess Diana and I think it is important for their child to have their own identity and not live in the shadow of their Grandmother who had a very tragic life.
Agree. Good to see you.

I agree gregjrichards. When I hear her name I remember balling my eyes out for four days during the funeral and her boys, so young, and a devastated England. Then I’ll remember her great beauty and brave causes with HIV babies, and land mines. But that never comes up first when I remember her.

Also, I hope not because of William. I’d like to think he’d give his blessing but as a first name I think it would be difficult for them as brothers. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I think that’s why Diana is remembered as a middle name with Charlotte.

Agree. Good to see you.

Thanks very much Bravo.

I agree gregjrichards. When I hear her name I remember balling my eyes out for four days during the funeral and her boys, so young, and a devastated England. Then I’ll remember her great beauty and brave causes with HIV babies, and land mines. But that never comes up first when I remember her.

Also, I hope not because of William. I’d like to think he’d give his blessing but as a first name I think it would be difficult for them as brothers. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I think that’s why Diana is remembered as a middle name with Charlotte.

It was a terrible time I was thirteen when Princess Diana died and I remember going to lay flowers in George Square in Glasgow and signing the book of remembrance. I had never seen so many flowers in my life. People were absolutely shocked, stunned and devastated. The Princess was a lovely Lady she was so good with children, the sick and the poor she was a one off.

Yes I think Diana should be a middle name IMO. I think she would quite like that. I would like to see Doria incorporated in as well.

Given the dynamics of Meghan's family, I think it would be really special for their child to have Doria or a variant of it incorporated as a middle name. Doria is all Meghan has a blood relative.

761B631C-5549-4F2C-926D-D71EAC09BBE9.jpeg

The Duchess of York looked in great spirits as she enjoyed a night at the theatre.

Sarah Ferguson, 59, was all-smiles as she hit the red carpet for the opening night of Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of The Temptations' Broadway Play in New York on Thursday.

Posing up a storm for the cameras, Fergie seemed to be in her element.

Duchess of York looks in high spirits as she attends the opening night of The Temptations musical | Daily Mail Online

Do you think Her Majesty The Queen will give the new baby a Royal title or if she should?

That’s an awful lot of money. I do like her blue dress (last photo), and she looks great in modern pants outfits.

I think fashion has become so elevated recently, that every appearance is like a runway fashion show. And the prices are really overinflated for what they are.

I love how Kate recycles her outfits but she’s been in the RF for a while.

I agree it’s a lot of money. Which pregnancy of Kate’s is the media referring too? Kate did not make many appearance when she was pregnant for her own reasons, one being health.

I am sure Charles has set a monetary limit on spending money. Meghan has money of her own so she may have purchased some of the clothes. As for the jewelry, some of the pieces may have been before she met Harry. We will never know for sure the answers to any questions....just speculate.

Also, Meghan had nice clothes before meeting Harry but she did not have clothes fit for a Royal. Therefore, she needed Royal clothes. She also is use to media and being in public so she has been out more since she has been married and through her entire pregnancy. Kate was more timid and shy not going out very much at all. The Queen allowed her to ease in gently to Royal work. William and Kate were away as William was in the service so she did not make many appearances. Again, Kate did not make many appearances because if her pregnancy health.

So many differences as to personality, experience, age, time and net worth. No matter what the ladies will do,the media will try to make a huge story about them, what they do and their families.

I bet they wish they could be normal everyday people many times! They both do great.

The Duchess of Sussex must understand she cannot 'live like an A-list Hollywood star' while enjoying the privilege of the monarchy, a royal expert has warned.

Anna Pasternak is the author of Untitled: The Real Wallace Simpson, The Duchess of Windsor and A Princess in Love, about Princess Diana.

Speaking in the latest episode of Yahoo News' weekly online series, The Royal Box, Anna offered her take on Meghan's role within the royal family and offered a 'cautionary note' to the royal, saying she had to realise she 'can't have it all'.

Meghan Markle can't have it all, warns royal author | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 175568

The Duchess of York looked in great spirits as she enjoyed a night at the theatre.

Sarah Ferguson, 59, was all-smiles as she hit the red carpet for the opening night of Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of The Temptations' Broadway Play in New York on Thursday.

Posing up a storm for the cameras, Fergie seemed to be in her element.

Duchess of York looks in high spirits as she attends the opening night of The Temptations musical | Daily Mail Online

Do you think Her Majesty The Queen will give the new baby a Royal title or if she should?

I keep staring at her legs and her left knee in that photograph trying to figure out what is going on... and the spots on the left upper torso of her shirt?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190322-112835_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190322-112835_Chrome.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics