Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although we knew this was coming I am so terribly sad, I’m pretty sure the feeling is mutual with you all. What a tragic waste of a young life, a beautiful girl with her whole future ahead of her. My heart is with her family and friends tonight... May she rest in peace. Love to you all here too x

Wow I just got the notification and my heart sank, I feel awful for her family and friends. I'm just glad they've found her now and the search didn't have to carry on for any more weeks or months. Let's hope this brings her family the answers they need. Rest in peace, Libby :(

Last edited:
Now we're down to the simple did she jump or was she pushed , i think that if le could establish the exact area that she entered the water they would be getting closer to solving the case !

Now we're down to the simple did she jump or was she pushed , i think that if le could establish the exact area that she entered the water they would be getting closer to solving the case !

:( I think we were all pretty sure it was her when the news broke but it’s still sad to hear..I’m glad she was finally found and her family can say a proper goodbye.

RIP Libby.. She has certainly touched the hearts of many people who never met her.

I think you need to consider the fact she was nowhere near water when last seen alive, was not in a state to travel to the water courses, that would result in her ending up where this body was found - without being seen at all. And the fact she was picked up by a man who has since been charged with sexually motivated offences. So suicide is highly unlikely and I'm not sure why you are saying these things.
I am saying these things because they are possibilities. Obviously I am not local and therefore not familiar with how close she is to waterways. However in many circumstances with missing people, alcohol, and bodies of water accidental death is the cause of death. I agree with you that suicide is unlikely however I am not going to put down people for having the opinion that it is a possibility or let it offend me when she does have history of mental illness. I did say that I thought homicide was a possibility as well however he has not been arrested and from what I read it is only speculated that he picked her up. I keep seeing what I perceive as posters on here putting down others for their thoughts and speculations. We do not know if the body is even hers yet let alone cause of death so I am open to all possibilities.

Edited to add that I just saw it was confirmed her after I had already posted this. RIP Libby

Last edited:
Show some respect for goodness sake.

QUOTE="Scorpio1, post: 14930548, member: 179392"]Now we're down to the simple did she jump or was she pushed , i think that if le could establish the exact area that she entered the water they would be getting closer to solving the case !
[/QUOTE]
Just my opinion, now we need to move on and find out what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members