IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the FBI state Amiah may require medical assistance? Does she have medical issues?
I was just looking through twitter and saw the FBI initial statement said she may require medical assistance and found that a bit odd.

Why did the FBI state Amiah may require medical assistance? Does she have medical issues?
I was just looking through twitter and saw the FBI initial statement said she may require medical assistance and found that a bit odd.
In a few cases I've followed LE has said that a few days into the investigation. Later we would learn they found evidence of an injury (usually blood) or a witness came forward with information about a recent injury to the missing person.

The closest one is about 15 minutes away from the spot the police found baby items in the creek/river.

It would be interesting to know what LE has learned about this. When and IF they checked in, when they checked out, was there surveillance, who else was there, etc etc.

Maybe they left the baby alone?

Idk. Like all of you said my head hurts and I’m getting more gray hairs.

NDIANAPOLIS--Police are using a drone in the Little Eagle Creek area on the west side of Indianapolis to try and find a missing baby. People who don't even know Amiah Robertson, 8 months, have joined the search, saying dead or alive, she deserves to be found.

"Of course I would love it to be search and rescue," said Tracy Huntley, who brought her dog Jerry Lee to try and help Thursday afternoon. "If I had more time and I had something with Amiah's scent on it, of course, I'd have a better chance."

Amiah's grandfather told the TV station that Amber Robertson, Amiah's mother, was talking to detectives again Thursday. She and boyfriend Robert Lyons may have had a fight before the baby disappeared last Thursday.

Police have concentrated their efforts at Little Eagle Creek since Wednesday afternoon.

I cannot recall a case where so many news reports are incorrect.

And I'm not speaking about Mom's musings of her men and dates :rolleyes:
Nor all her other visions or daydreams of when she last saw Amiah. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about simple facts like when the FBI came in on the case. Where LE is searching. Who if anyone is in handcuffs....

FGS
Are the reporter's using SM for their sources or what.... o_O

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads