UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he left in this, I thought that was weird he didn’t leave in a proper prison van. Maybe they don’t see him as any risk of escaping or anything? Or maybe it was cause he left court early and was a van just for him
I think it was because it was extremely high profile, well that’s what I was told this morning.

I actually want to throttle him. I was in Glasgow watching Russell Kane in the kings tonight and there were 3 lads ACs age behind me and it honestly did make me sad. Looking at these boys and thinking how could anyone that age (any age) but particularly 16 years old be such an animal. They were laughing and it made me sad, thinking about everything. Just so many emotions, this case is never leaving me.

Never. Not in Scotland, everyone in Polmont knows he’s in there and lots of young guys ready to be a hero. He’ll charm no one.
He'll come up against hardened criminals during his long imprisonment, who will not be impressed by his smirking and persona , and will hopefully deal with him their way . Prisioners know each other so I very much doubt he will ever go to top of the pile . Child sex offenders are the dirt on the sole of other lifers shoes . He will have to sleep with one eye open

That can’t be right surely. Especially not in a young offenders. They’ll be allowed visitations weekly at least, i’d Imagine.

Yeah, I think it will be more than that. Not that I imagine he'll be getting many visitors. It says 60 minutes minimum per month, so perhaps that's legally the smallest amount they can give but that they allow more.

I've obviously got an overactive imagination! Thanks again for your good work.[/QUOT
I think it's so hard because there are so many kids with behavioral issues who would never do something close to this. And there are people whose brain scans would show them to be on the psychopathic scales but who also don't do things like this. They just become great salespeople or politicians.

I don't think things like this can always be prevented unless kids are already committing serious crimes and can receive intensive in patient care for that before they graduate to horror like this.

But so often it seems to either come out of the blue or seems to come from just another troubled kid like so many who would still never go this far.

In any event, here is a very interesting read about a juvenile detention facility in Wisconsin that specializes in the treatment of teen psychopaths.

Mendota Juvenile Treatment Center Shows Progress In Treating Child Psychopaths
He seems to be a sadistic psychopath which is unusual even among serial killers. He's someone who should be studied extensively for that reason.

I don't think anyone visits him. According to his mum the only time she's visited him this year was to hand in his suit in February. Unless other people visit that we're not privy to, but I'm not sure who would. His dad?

GF maybe? If she is continuing to stand by him of course.cant imagine so but honestly some folks are beyond strange. He will probably receive letters from people - it’s disgusting

Yeah but it still doesn’t really make sense does it? What if he went in the flat and rab or someone else woke up, he would need the knife? I wasn’t sure if he meant he saw alesha, decided to dispose of the knife so he could carry her with both hands.
I supposed that once he saw he had a clear path he got very excited. Going out again gave him a couple of minutes to compose himself and make a plan to get her out of the flat which was the riskest part of the crime.

Even if he is a psychopath he may feel rejected if his parents don't support him in prison. Apparently, psychopaths have a need to be loved too.

"Interestingly, psychopaths may still want to be loved even if they are almost incapable of truly loving another. "

I don't know if this is just made up though.

Can Psychopaths Love, Cry or Experience Happiness? | HealthyPlace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member