GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't belong to the FB site, I can only imagine how much worse that daily sewage barrage is compared to occasional YT pods. But, from what I understand, they are forming some sort of support group for those who have been "triggered" by the spousal abuse CW endured from SW.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I take it they don't consider brutal murder being "spousal abuse". But home videos posted on FB are, and of all things, putting the kids in home videos is child abuse.
Ha! Let’s entertain the insanity of these people for a second.

Let’s say that in some alternate universe, CW was verbally abused by Shanann.

What then, is these people’s justification for the unmitigated horror that his children experienced at his hand?

How exactly does one gloss over the unimaginable terror that Bella felt, when CW smothered her sister beside her, dropped her in to an oil tank, and basically said to Bella “you’re next?”

Completely normal he was not. But I do think that in this situation, lack of sleep caused by several different factors might have become the major contributor to his actions.
If lack of sleep caused people to murder their wives and children there would be lots more dead people. Just sayin'.

Jumping back to the doll picture, I wonder if he meant to send it to his mistress like a private joke (she's gone) and mixed up and sent it to Shannan by mistake.
I’m puzzled by that odd photo. If he set it up and deliberately sent it to SW, he was taunting her, as sick as that is. We will never know what went on between those two and in front of the girls behind closed doors. As happy, beautiful and loving all of those photos and videos SW wanted us to see, it’s reasonable to believe things weren’t always as they seemed. Especially once she new her marriage was in trouble. Things can get really ugly, really fast. And as diabolical as he was, he could have sent her that photo just to cause her more stress and worry by the power of suggestion. That last video we have of Shanann is so haunting. Not only was she exhausted from her trip, and being pregnant, she looks sad and worried as she rushes to the door. I often wonder what she was expecting once she got inside. It’s just unimaginable.

I don't belong to the FB site, I can only imagine how much worse that daily sewage barrage is compared to occasional YT pods. But, from what I understand, they are forming some sort of support group for those who have been "triggered" by the spousal abuse CW endured from SW.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I take it they don't consider brutal murder being "spousal abuse". But home videos posted on FB are, and of all things, putting the kids in home videos is child abuse.

LOL, you crack me up

Not sure what you are disagreeing with. I stated what has been stated in this case. When LE got to the Watts' home, they told CW to check their bank account. CW said he didn't have the password and that Shanann paid all the bills.

CW also stated that Shanann handled the finances because he sold a car for less than what they owed on it. That's apparently why Shanann handled the finances.

Another thing - when Shanann was in NC, NUA picked up the mail. CW was home for all but one of those weeks. When Shanann returned from NC, she posted on FB that she had just gone through weeks of mail.

He didn't act or sound like he was angry that she handled everything. He said it in a matter of fact way, like he was ok with it.

It appears SW handled the accounts, mail etc because CW was not capable.
Your point about the car, is one clear example.
SW made these decisions, and CW followed, as this was so easy for him.

What did CW bring into the marriage?
What did CW contribute?
We know about SW's home.
In the end, this Creep destroyed their lives, their marriage, with his decision.
MOO.

It appears SW handled the accounts, mail etc because CW was not capable.
Your point about the car, is one clear example.
SW made these decisions, and CW followed, as this was so easy for him.

What did CW bring into the marriage?
What did CW contribute?
We know about SW's home.
In the end, this Creep destroyed their lives, their marriage, with his decision.
MOO.
The evil monster murdered his babies so he didn't have to support them. He needed funds for jewelry, travel and entertainment instead. He also needed a new luxury SUV because he couldn't like, drive Nikki around in his work truck.

Yes, I don't think there is any correlation between sleep deprivation and murder. Imo
I’d think you’d need to be pretty well rested to be able to strangle your wife to death, load her body, and your kids into a truck, drive 45 minutes, dig a grave and bury her, then turn around and murder your kids, carry them up and down the stairs twice, then drive another 45 minutes to clean up lose ends and get ready to go to work!

Of course that pic of the doll was a mental taunt. He was already mentally torturing her. Evident in the sick psychological dance he was doing with her. All is good, pull back, no all is not good, is it me, what should I do, what fricking torture he put her thru. IMO

What then, is these people’s justification for the unmitigated horror that his children experienced at his hand?

How exactly does one gloss over the unimaginable terror that Bella felt, when CW smothered her sister beside her, dropped her in to an oil tank, and basically said to Bella “you’re next?”
Just chilling to know that this really happened to them.

Of course that pic of the doll was a mental taunt. He was already mentally torturing her. Evident in the sick psychological dance he was doing with her. All is good, pull back, no all is not good, is it me, what should I do, what fricking torture he put her thru. IMO
I agree. That’s why I hope we never have to see or hear from him again.

I’m puzzled by that odd photo. If he set it up and deliberately sent it to SW, he was taunting her, as sick as that is. We will never know what went on between those two and in front of the girls behind closed doors. As happy, beautiful and loving all of those photos and videos SW wanted us to see, it’s reasonable to believe things weren’t always as they seemed. Especially once she new her marriage was in trouble. Things can get really ugly, really fast. And as diabolical as he was, he could have sent her that photo just to cause her more stress and worry by the power of suggestion. That last video we have of Shanann is so haunting. Not only was she exhausted from her trip, and being pregnant, she looks sad and worried as she rushes to the door. I often wonder what she was expecting once she got inside. It’s just unimaginable.
I literally wish I could have just given her a hug the way she looked walking up to that door.. and knowing that within a short time she would be gone. It's so sad.. Can just picture her walking in.. setting the suitcase by the stairs.. taking off her flip flops.. walking to the kitchen and setting her purse down.. maybe looking around then walking upstairs to peek in the girls bedrooms and finally going to her room to change and lay down. all while CW is laying in the bed plotting her demise. such a sick, sick man to perpetrate that upon any woman, especially your pregnant, exhausted wife. I hate that her last moments were full of sadness and stress, but I have hope she's peaceful with her girls and baby boy now. :(:(

Good point. It's possible he told the girls: "wrapping up dolly is what we do when she is hurt and needs to go to the hospital."

But the way he texted it to Shanann makes me wonder if he was actually looking forward to murdering her. Or was it part of his plan to make it appear that she was using his daughters to get back at him?
MOO
Whomever he sent the picture t
Good point. It's possible he told the girls: "wrapping up dolly is what we do when she is hurt and needs to go to the hospital."

But the way he texted it to Shanann makes me wonder if he was actually looking forward to murdering her. Or was it part of his plan to make it appear that she was using his daughters to get back at him?
MOO
He was really in a dark place when he sent that creepy picture. Shannan didn't know what to make of it

LE asked him who did it. He said he didn't know. I suppose he meant he didn't know which girl did it. Like people are supposed to believe it was Bella or Cece.

If lack of sleep caused people to murder their wives and children there would be lots more dead people. Just sayin'.

I don’t think lack of sleep is something anyone responds to normally. Some are just tired and crash, some start spending and make irrational decisions, some become irritable, and someone may get extremely angry and extremely irrational. I do see some red flags in Chris’s rapid weight loss (why?) and sudden loss of sleep, I don’t know if having sex 4 times a night was simply his norm, or the novelty factor (new partner), or a more telling symptom. But this is just my opinion.

I’d think you’d need to be pretty well rested to be able to strangle your wife to death, load her body, and your kids into a truck, drive 45 minutes, dig a grave and bury her, then turn around and murder your kids, carry them up and down the stairs twice, then drive another 45 minutes to clean up lose ends and get ready to go to work!

From what I understand, according to his story, they had some form of encounter at 2:30 then woke up at 5:30?

Gotta give it to old CW.

For such an introverted, people pleasing, beta, momma’s boy, he sure got my (our) attention with his horrific and dramatic “confessions”.

Since I missed the visual, I went back to look at the photo of the interior of his work truck, to see how it gels with his second confession regarding the morning trip to the oil field.

Really having a difficult time accepting his story that the toddler girls were sitting on the bench seat, awake, with their deceased mom on the backseat floor. 45 minute drive. No Car Seats. Were they buckled up? Were they just quietly sitting there, especially CeCe? Not a lot of room.

It would help if he wasn’t such a pathological liar.

The photo I found is on a youtube link. Not sure if it is allowed. I googled: Interior Photo of Chris Watts Work Truck.

Am I the only one struggling with this version?

What sweet, loving Bella went through is unimagineable!

...Really having a difficult time accepting his story that the toddler girls were sitting on the bench seat, awake, with their deceased mom on the backseat floor. 45 minute drive. No Car Seats. Were they buckled up? Were they just quietly sitting there, especially CeCe? Not a lot of room.

It would help if he wasn’t such a pathological liar.

The photo I found is on a youtube link. Not sure if it is allowed. I googled: Interior Photo of Chris Watts Work Truck.

Am I the only one struggling with this version?
snipped by me.
No, you aren't the only one struggling with his latest version.
IIRC he said that Bella and CeCe were taking turns resting on each others laps.
They must have been terrified and trying to comfort each other.
I seriously doubt they were buckled up or in their car seats.
He didn't care since he was going to murder them anyway.
His babies meant nothing to him.
Shanann's babies meant everything to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23