IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm asking an admin. I'm confused because even though the Mom keeps referencing him I'm not sure hes officially a POI.
LE does not always announce that someone is a POI.
So it's not official unless they state it. Until then we can't discuss anything unless it's from MSM.
However, I have seen cases where they announce someone close to the case has been cleared right away, which they haven't done yet. Imo

I hope they’re looking at phone pings for Amber, Robbie, and Logan (since there was a possible custody dispute).

Or maybe they already have and that’s why they’re continuing to concentrate on that one area.
That could be why they called in the FBI. I think they can get access to the data much more quickly.

In a few cases I've followed LE has said that a few days into the investigation. Later we would learn they found evidence of an injury (usually blood) or a witness came forward with information about a recent injury to the missing person.

Tillicum,

Your explanation makes so much sense and I thank you for it. I was confused when the FBI Silver Alert, issued on Tuesday, March 19, included, "Police say Amiah Robertson is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance."

That alert went out at the same time that reporter Steve Jefferson (WTHR Channel 13) did a spot showing two views of the home below. Jefferson said this house, at 229 S. Holmes Avenue, is where Amiah was supposed to be taken to the sitter. The first picture is of the front of that home.

Steve Jefferson said a search was being conducted there that involved vans from both homicide and crime lab units. You can see a forensics service van in the first photo.

Steve said the search was focused at the back of the home. The second photo is of where the search was focused. We know they removed several bags of items from this location. The Silver Alert was issued simultaneously with this search.

To Tillicum's point, it seems likely they found blood or other evidence that Amiah may have been gravely injured in this location. Members of Amber's family have said that Amber lives in the "shed" in back of this house. I don't know if anyone else lives there with her. I surmise they are referring to the building right at the back of the house in the second photo.

This is the same location where a neighbor who lives across the street saw Amber and Amiah on Friday, 3/15, at 9pm. "I definitely saw her Friday night around 9 p.m.," Beatty told News 8. "[Amiah] had a short T-shirt on, probably some thin pajama pants, no jacket and it was cold. The mom was just holding her up [away from her body, instead of cradling her] and was speed walking with her."

These same neighbors have a surveillance camera and they turned the camera's footage over to LE.

4e29a0bb-f0fe-4fb7-8359-9410264a1c00-jpeg.175112

dc78be59-b2ac-4f7e-b732-0a3b009b0841-jpeg.175116

Tillicum,

Your explanation makes so much sense and I thank you for it. I was confused when the FBI Silver Alert, issued on Tuesday, March 19, included, "Police say Amiah Robertson is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance."

That alert went out at the same time that reporter Steve Jefferson (WTHR Channel 13) did a spot showing two views of the home below. Jefferson said this house, at 229 S. Holmes Avenue, is where Amiah was supposed to be taken to the sitter. The first picture is of the front of that home.

Steve Jefferson said a search was being conducted there that involved vans from both homicide and crime lab units. You can see a forensics service van in the first photo.

Steve said the search was focused at the back of the home. The second photo is of where the search was focused. We know they removed several bags of items from this location. The Silver Alert was issued simultaneously with this search.

To Tillicum's point, it seems likely they found blood or other evidence that Amiah may have been gravely injured in this location. Members of Amber's family have said that Amber lives in the "shed" in back of this house. I don't know if anyone else lives there with her. I surmise they are referring to the building right at the back of the house in the second photo.

This is the same location where a neighbor who lives across the street saw Amber and Amiah on Friday, 3/15, at 9pm. "I definitely saw her Friday night around 9 p.m.," Beatty told News 8. "[Amiah] had a short T-shirt on, probably some thin pajama pants, no jacket and it was cold. The mom was just holding her up [away from her body, instead of cradling her] and was speed walking with her."

These same neighbors have a surveillance camera and they turned the camera's footage over to LE.

... And now they've cancelled the alert.

LE does not always announce that someone is a POI.
So it's not official unless they state it. Until then we can't discuss anything unless it's from MSM.
However, I have seen cases where they announce someone close to the case has been cleared right away, which they haven't done yet. Imo
They rarely do ever anymore. I guess it's not politically correct.
Eye roll
It is common knowledge in most cases who the most likely killer is.
An 8 mo old cannot run away.
Moo

Tillicum,

When they asked her if the baby was sick during the interview, I noticed she paused and looked to the side before she answered, then she went on about how she might take tylenol, and how she had a new tooth coming in, and two teeth on the bottom, etc.
It's also possible that the baby has some type of medical condition that would make her vulnerable at that age. Imo

Tillicum,

So Amber lives in the shed in back of the babysitters home? Could that be the detached garage?

When they asked her if the baby was sick during the interview, I noticed she paused and looked to the side before she answered, then she went on about how she might take tylenol, and how she had a new tooth coming in, and two teeth on the bottom, etc.
It's also possible that the baby has some type of medical condition that would make her vulnerable at that age. Imo

I thought Amber seemed genuinely confused by the question. I didn't get the sense that the baby has had medical problems up until her disappearance. I know we've discussed whether the baby is of a proper weight, but it's so hard to judge because the pictures of Amiah aren't current and I'm not sure whether Amiah has been weighed recently. I didn't feel Amber was being deceptive in answering that Amiah was not sick. I don't think Amber knew at that point that the Silver Alert said that Amiah was believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.

upload_2019-3-21_21-16-59.png

I don't know what the structure looks like in back of the babysitter's home. Can anyone tell if there is more than one building behind the babysitter's home? Here are a couple of aerial views of the property.

upload_2019-3-21_21-19-15.png

upload_2019-3-21_21-19-32.png

Looks like a detached one car garage at first but it appears to be behind the sun porch. The second photo is a side view from the street. Where does it say that she lives in this structure? Can someone share the link?

Attachments

• 4EE33F4F-1BA7-4DC1-8769-9B9BD39F1B0E.jpeg
    4EE33F4F-1BA7-4DC1-8769-9B9BD39F1B0E.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 3C92ED82-BBE1-49A0-A238-5D5A34FCDFCE.jpeg
    3C92ED82-BBE1-49A0-A238-5D5A34FCDFCE.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 52
I thought Amber seemed genuinely confused by the question. I didn't get the sense that the baby has had medical problems up until her disappearance. I know we've discussed whether the baby is of a proper weight, but it's so hard to judge because the pictures of Amiah aren't current and I'm not sure whether Amiah has been weighed recently. I didn't feel Amber was being deceptive in answering that Amiah was not sick. I don't think Amber knew at that point that the Silver Alert said that Amiah was believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.

View attachment 175545

I don't know what the structure looks like in back of the babysitter's home. Can anyone tell if there is more than one building behind the babysitter's home? Here are a couple of aerial views of the property.

View attachment 175546

View attachment 175547

The shed is to the right of the red pointer in your photo. It is on the very edge of the property. Directly behind the shed is the garage which is on the alley behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12