OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#45

Status
Not open for further replies.
PO Box 157 Oakhill Oh

Just Google it
I did and there seems to be some connection to CN.
Where is this PO Box linked to any information in the articles you linked to?
There are two links in your post, they both link to the same article. The article has no mention of RN or the PO Box.........

Last edited:
There are two links in your post, they both link to the same article. The article has no mention of RN or the PO Box.........

OT, but .... The above comment is now the 6th hit out of 4,270,000 results when you search that address.

Yes it does. PO box is same. As the woman mentioned.

Thanks for the link. Another reminder to not fall for arguments from the defense attorneys, especially in the news media. They're just blowing smoke, knowing the prosecution is under a gag order. Dirty tricks. Just because the defense says it, doesn't mean its true.

ETA: It's a bigger lie than we first thought:
Fredericka testified she believed that she bought the vests from Amazon and offered to provide the records for the purchase of the vests during her testimony, but prosecutors wrote in the filing Friday that neither Fredericka, nor her attorney, Jim Owen, produced the purchase records despite several requests.

BBM

No more believing St. Fred and her pious bloviating. Isn't telling the truth one of the Ten Commandments?

Last edited:

Puzzles, it is best that you go back to page 2 of this thread and see tiff's whole post, please. Not trying to be difficult, but I don't want to be banned. TY

Thanks for the link. Another reminder to not fall for arguments from the defense attorneys, especially in the news media. They're just blowing smoke, knowing the prosecution is under a gag order. Dirty tricks. Just because the defense says it, doesn't mean its true.

ETA: It's a bigger lie than we first thought:

BBM

No more believing St. Fred and her pious bloviating. Isn't telling the truth one of the Ten Commandments?

Yes, Betty. What did I tell ya? Thanks for keeping on keeping on!

The State has filed their gag order request and it's real interesting. :):cool: AC is a force to be reckoned with.

Yes, she is. I hope Judge Deering listens to her and rules in favor of the gag order. Maybe some folks in town are still on a learning curve about the Wagners. Maybe it takes a little time for AC to show them that the rich folks up on the hill are not so high and mighty, nor "living close to the cross" or whatever bs they were spreading before.

Little by little, St. Fred Wagner is showing her true colors and JMO, she and her family are not "good Christian" people, no matter how many times they go to church every week nor how much GW4 "reads his Bible". They're liars, thieves and murderers.

JMO :cool:;)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes, she is. I hope Judge Deering listens to her and rules in favor of the gag order. Maybe some folks in town are still on a learning curve about the Wagners. Maybe it takes a little time for AC to show them that the rich folks up on the hill are not so high and mighty, nor "living close to the cross" or whatever bs they were spreading before.

Little by little, St. Fred Wagner is showing her true colors and JMO, she and her family are not "good Christian" people, no matter how many times they go to church every week nor how much GW4 "reads his Bible". They're liars, thieves and murderers.
I agree with all of the above, Betty.

Does anyone know when Billy and Angela married?

In 10/6/1991 G4 was born. He's the eldest. I show that she was living on Loy's Run, then Bethel (former in'92, latter in '95). Both W properties. I've yet to find their marriage cert. but it was probably close to that time period (if they were married). Maybe it was one of those "in their eyes" things.

EDIT: She would have gotten pregnant w/G4 about 1st 7-10 days of January of 1991. Could that be why she discharged early? Idk about now, but used to, I think it was a reason for early discharge.

I know alot about the prison system and I can say that inmates in prison hate guys who kill women. Especially women nursing their babies. In fact, it's unheard of, women being killed while laying with and also nursing their infants. This despicable crime had 2 women killed with their infant and 6 month old in bed with them.

So there is no doubt in my mind that GW4 is getting "flack" for this from the other inmates in his Pod, and this is contributing to his desire for protected custody. Call it solitary but it is what it is ---
protected custody. Inmates do not ask for protected custody unless they are being harassed by other inmates.

.......Consider this My 2 Cents Only as I do not have links, thankx........

Totally agree. To me though "flack", is just talking smack/being hateful, to someone. He is probably worried there will be more done than talk. There's a possibility he's already been targeted, and he knows not to open his mouth in that courtroom. Saying privacy to "read his Bible" is much better than saying "I fear for my life", and not being granted his request.

Last edited:
GW4's request to stay in solitary confinement could tell us something about his character.

It raises questions about his social skills. Is he able to negotiate and solve conflicts? Does he feel good with others? For someone accused of mass murder, it's a relevant question.

As I understood, this request did not need to be presented in court to be exposed to media. If I were his attorney, I would hide his client's weakness and avoid exposing these requests when not necessary.

George Wagner returns to court for a hearing in the Rhoden family murders

GW4's request to stay in solitary confinement could tell us something about his character.

It raises questions about his social skills. Is he able to negotiate and solve conflicts? Does he feel good with others? For someone accused of mass murder, it's a relevant question.

As I understood, this request did not need to be presented in court to be exposed to media. If I were his attorney, I would hide his client's weakness and avoid exposing these requests when not necessary.

George Wagner returns to court for a hearing in the Rhoden family murders

Interesting. He was in solitary before and probably liked having a cell to himself, there is nowhere to get privacy so not having to share a room with bunk mates obviously appeals to him.

Yes, that request was not the court's jurisdiction:

".....Pike Co. Prosecutor Rob Junk said where Wagner is housed in the Ross County Jail is up to that jail - not the court. Judge Deering and Junk noted that construction is underway in a portion of the jail. Knight said he would send a letter to the jail asking that Wagner be moved to solitary confinement...."

So it's strange his attorney didn't know that, however, there might be a hidden reason that the attorney wants to get this request officially on the court transcripts. Another possibility is the attorney knew the Bible remark would get reported in the media and potential jurors could hear about it.

Guess I was wrong, the Wagner's might still have some tricks up their sleeves.

Have we ever seen any Discovery docs for GW4? Sure wish we could.

Yes it would be nice. The DNA is a big reversal. On March 11th GW4's attorney filed Motion #6...Defendant's demand for discovery regarding DNA. That Motion went into great detail about the DNA lab process, even to who is in the lab.

Now suddenly there is no DNA to process. The attorney must have been surprised when the Motion for the prosecution, to turn over DNA evidence, was met by the prosecution having no DNA from GW4.

".....Wagner, 27, appeared in court Friday for a pretrial hearing. Knight said Friday the defense team would not go forward with asking the court to approve funding for the hiring of DNA experts because he does not believe it will be necessary to defend George Wagner against eight counts of aggravated murder.

“What I’ve been told today is that the State does not believe DNA evidence is going to be presented in their case-in-chief against my client,” Knight said during the brief hearing.

A circumstantial case?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members