IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. My daughter was hospitalized up in IU hospital and was in IU Methodist ER first. She lived in Columbus,Indiana and we traveled in from out of state. When she recovered, we visited the Zoo, Lucas Stadium, the Convention Center. We did get lost in that area that you describe trying to find the ER. A local told us how to get out of there and told us to just keep on driving until we got to the main road. They told us the police would understand if we went through stop signs to get out of there. lol
I'm glad your daughter has recovered! IU rocks!

You've described the area perfectly. The University, the zoo, the hospitals are all like a big compound. And the river and "creek" which is large, are just right next to it all. Very urban. And it can be confusing to navigate.

Which adds to the point this is a very travelled and open area. There's footage somewhere, or someone saw something, and there's only so many places to look.

There are no remote areas anywhere near here. None.

Glad you got to see Lucas and the zoo!
jmo

Would you guys please watch the video again and let me know what you think? I've watched it over and over. My observations don't line up with the news reporter's narrative.

I do think it was a guy leaving the house alone at around -1.12, presumably RL.

At -.45 seconds or so, to me it looks like a woman leading the two people back into the front gate of the babysitter's house. Doesn't it look like a woman with a blonde ponytail? Is it Amber? Is she being followed by RL? It looks like both are wearing red jackets. While this is happening, the news reporter says, "A few minutes later, Lyons comes back to the house, this time empty-handed and with another man." At -.35, it looks like Lyons is leaving the house, followed by Amber.

Is there an Indianapolis police officer in the background as the two people are leaving the house around -.35?

Would you guys please watch the video again and let me know what you think? I've watched it over and over. My observations don't line up with the news reporter's narrative.

At -.45 seconds or so, to me it looks like a woman leading the two people back into the front gate of the babysitter's house. Doesn't it look like a woman with a blonde ponytail? Is it Amber? Is she being followed by RL? It looks like both are wearing red jackets. While this is happening, the news reporter says, "A few minutes later, Lyons comes back to the house, this time empty-handed and with another man." At -.35, it looks like Lyons is leaving the house, followed by Amber.

Is there an Indianapolis police officer in the background as the two people are leaving the house around -.35?

I also think it looks like a woman.

I see a male and female packing up their stuff to move out. MOO

True. Still this is an 8 month old baby they are trying to find. I can imagine none of them are getting any sleep. It must be so hard on them.

Of course it's hard on them. Look how it's effected all of us here. :(.

I can barely control my emotions on Noah's thread. Like I said earlier everything changed when the FBI hit this case. SA called off and Mom lawyered up. That tells me everything I need to know.

They would prefer to find Amiah but in the meantime while dancing the two step with Mom they are building a case. MOO

I was really curious and paid the $6 to see the police report filed on the 16th by Amber. Her address that she lists for her and Amiah is actually nowhere near the babysitter's house... in fact, I remember in one of the recent MSM interviews with her, the house number was visible in the background (1017) which matches what's on the police report. If that's the case, she actually lives on the east side of Indy? I know there's been a lot of speculation that she's kind of drifting around between family, but that could explain the whole weirdness with RL dropping Amiah off at S Holmes.

Although the police report was filed from the S. Holmes house.

I'm so glad you brought this up. I thought the same thing the first time I watched it but I thought it was just my old eyes playing tricks on me. Let's not forget the video of the truck that turned out not to be related. Pretty bad when we can no longer believe what we see with our own eyes. I hope we don't learn later that what the reporter said was inaccurate.

I was really curious and paid the $6 to see the police report filed on the 16th by Amber. Her address that she lists for her and Amiah is actually nowhere near the babysitter's house... in fact, I remember in one of the recent MSM interviews with her, the house number was visible in the background (1017) which matches what's on the police report. If that's the case, she actually lives on the east side of Indy? I know there's been a lot of speculation that she's kind of drifting around between family, but that could explain the whole weirdness with RL dropping Amiah off at S Holmes.

Although the police report was filed from the S. Holmes house.
Is it ok to share it here since it is public information? The near east side of Indy is just as bad as the near west area focused on so far

Is it ok to share it here since it is public information? The near east side of Indy is just as bad as the near west area focused on so far

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was kosher to share that or not... the other residence is also in a very sketchy area (if you're familiar with the area, it's right off of 10th street where a lot of drug-related homicides happen) and the address is associated with just as many police incidents as the S. Holmes house--granted, none of the incidents have been super recent and none of them involved Amber.

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was kosher to share that or not... the other residence is also in a very sketchy area (if you're familiar with the area, it's right off of 10th street where a lot of drug-related homicides happen) and the address is associated with just as many police incidents as the S. Holmes house--granted, none of the incidents have been super recent and none of them involved Amber.
Could it be her parents address? Maybe she lives there part of the time. Or just moved back in.
Or maybe she moved back in with the father of her children since she apparently broke up with the boyfriend and was planning on getting back together with him. Imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member