Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is... Is ‘The Deep’ close to where Libby was found? Familiarity with territory ect Spurn Point being the said location where Libby was found. (According to news article below).

By road there's about 25 miles between the deep and spurn point, by river I'd say about 16 miles at a guess so no not really that close.

Not sure. Someone mentioned a stolen car found ... I don't know where. I'm guessing that someone thinks a second car is relevant, but for now I would like to map her home/park, body and sluice.

A second car may be relevant but I don't think it's the car that was found abandoned.

Pretty much although she wasin the water off the end of the point near grimsby (south bank) i think i heard near the shipping lane which im guessing is the dotted line.

Think I saw in the RNLI tracker she was about 1.5miles away from the vicinity of Cleethorpes pier, but not sure how far away that puts her from spurn point but yes the shipping lane was mentioned as it was one of the crew of a passing vessel that saw her from what I've read.

A second car may be relevant but I don't think it's the car that was found abandoned.

The suspect had a car when Libby disappeared from the bench near her home, which was also near the park. There was a sound of garage door slamming or something similar shortly after she was last seen. The suspect's car was seen at or near the park in the same time frame as her disappearance.

Commotion was heard in the park, and a solo person was seen running from the park. Libby was never seen again until her body washed up just in time at Spurn Point, just before she disappeared the English Channel and a right foot in a running shoe turned up on French shores.

By road there's about 25 miles between the deep and spurn point, by river I'd say about 16 miles at a guess so no not really that close.
I noticed on the maps, that it seems closer, if Libby was placed unlawfuly in the water either
A- close to the deep, over a bridge.
The tide would have easily carried her down the Humber, towards Spurn Point, I’m assuming past Gimsby dock.

Or

B- If From the River Hull (As 1st reports suspected, and parallel to the Oak Fields Park/playing fields. River Hill-Humber-Spurn Point... via current/ tide.

The distinguishing factors have to be time frame for her bodies weight /height ect to move at pace relative to the current of A-The River Hull & B - The Humber.

Just trying to reason it out.

Last edited:
The suspect had a car when Libby disappeared from the bench near her home, which was also near the park. There was a sound of garage door slamming or something similar shortly after she was last seen. The suspect's car was seen at or near the park in the same time frame as her disappearance.

Commotion was heard in the park, and a solo person was seen running from the park. Libby was never seen again until her body washed up just in time at Spurn Point, just before she disappeared the English Channel and a right foot in a running shoe turned up on French shores.

A foot in a running shoe would not have made it all the way from spurn point to French shores I don't think!

And it's the north sea that the estuary flows into not the English Channel.

That certainly does appear to be rather close, judging by the image, if the sluice the point marked red.

The point marked in red is The Deep.

Would likely be staff on duty through the night I'd expect to keep an eye on the animals also would have vast CCTV coverage, I don't think you are on the right track with this one.

The point marked in red is The Deep.

Would likely be staff on duty through the night I'd expect to keep an eye on the animals also would have vast CCTV coverage, I don't think you are on the right track with this one.

My reference to the deep, and suspects familiarity, is mainly that.. a familiar loacation to him, and potential understanding of points to place () in the river... particularly at a point leading to the sea. I reckon he had fantasised or planned it, not with whom, but a young female
I would guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member