ID ID - Stephanie Eldredge, 21, Idaho Falls, 20 Aug 2007

Stephanie.jpg

Rest in peace, Stephanie. You will be missed. Hoping for answers and justice to come quickly. My thoughts are with your dear family and children.

RIP Stephanie and may the Lord comfort your family, in Jesus' Name, amen.

Stephanie Eldredge's family reacts to her remains identified

"This is Taylor, this is Alyssa, and this is Hailey," says Stephanie Eldredge's mother, Moriah King, talking about her three granddaughters.

Stephanie Eldredge's mother shows photos of Stephanie's three beautiful girls, all now, officially without a mom. Pictures are all Moriah King has left of her daughter, Stephanie.

http://www.kidk.com/news/92933004.html

Skeletal remains confirmed to be Stephanie Eldredge

Police are still pursuing the investigation as a homicide... but are not releasing a name of a suspect. But they did confirm that the person of interest is an acquaintance of Eldredge.

"We've had a person of interest from day one and that person is still of interest to us. We have been interviewing people concerning the case. The biggest thing for us right now is just sending evidence to various locations trying to determine what the place place is for us to send the evidence," says Grimes.

Police will continue the homicide investigation in coordination with the laboratories from the FBI and state as well as private labs.

http://www.kidk.com/news/92906219.html

Stephanie Eldridge Family Speaks About Her Body Being Identified

The family of Stephanie says they can now move forward. The next step for them is to have a memorial service for Stephanie. Her aunt will be setting up the Stephanie Eldridge Fund to help pay for the memorial expenses. The remaining money in the fund will be left for Stephanie's three daughters for when they turn 18 years old.

But the family says finding Stephanie's body has not fully brought closure to them. They now want to quickly bring justice to whom ever killed their family member.

http://www.kpvi.com/Global/story.asp?S=12435571

pxl_trans.gif

12435571_BG1.jpg

I had never seen this sad story. There is always so much day to day news to read.. today i decided to go back and read..

Very sad.. anytime our women and children go missing its a tradegy. or anyone...
I am glad she was found.. so the family can rest.. somewhat...

Idaho4 Groenes- That is a very nice pic you have up of Stephanie. My little girl who hasDown syndrome (7yrs) came in and tapped the screen/pic 4-5 times like she does.. and simply said *Jesuth*.

It almost as if she was telling me that she was in Heaven with Jesus.

Not sure how or why she did that...except she knows Angels are Heavenly and the wings in the pic....... :angel:

Bless the children and all her family and friends...
Wish we had the perp

http://www.idahostatejournal.com/me...cle_cb7733cc-c944-11e4-82ce-cbb627b83ead.html

New information in the disappearance and death of Stephanie Eldredge of Idaho Falls has revived the cold case.

But detectives are still not saying if they have a person of interest who they think killed Eldredge. All that’s known is a woman recently provided the name of a possible suspect, and Idaho Falls police are following up on the lead...

Bosshardt said the police told her that the timeframe provided in the man’s bar room confession fits the Eldredge murder. “They think that maybe (Eldredge) and (the man) had dated before she went missing. They did hang out at the same bar,” Bosshardt said.

Man sent to prison for killing Stephanie Eldredge in 2007 - East Idaho News

IDHAO FALLS — The 2007 killing of Stephanie Eldredge that went cold for over a decade finally reach a conclusion Thursday.

District Judge Joel Tingey ordered Kenneth Jones, 32, to spend a total of 10 to 21 years in prison after Jones confessed to killing Eldredge. Jones pleaded guilty in October 2020 to felony voluntary manslaughter, felony concealment, and alteration or destruction of evidence, and misdemeanor resisting and obstruction. As part of a plea agreement, the charges were amended down from second-degree murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back