Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video posted above it shows several locations of interest such as a garage she was allegedly seen and two more locations nearby not just the parents address.

Anybody have an MSM source or LE statements on these other locations? Or is this social media rumor?

Anybody have an MSM source or LE statements on these other locations? Or is this social media rumor?

The other locations are from SM. Technically, the only location that’s been verified on SM is one of the guy’s parents house that was searched. MSM has mentioned a second house being searched but LE requested no media presence.

I have seen so many articles that say different things I know police searched the parents home and took a vehicle but I have not seen where it says that the parents home was where they were that night is it possible that it was search only because of the remoteness would be a good place to hide a body ?? Why would he bring a strange female to his parents home then kill her to many witnesses (if the parents were home) I think they went to his apt . He has now moved back in with his parents but lived on his own when SS went missing .

They couldn’t have gained parking access there without a permit which is why I pondered if they had a work pass. IMO only employees with valid permits are allowed to park there. You can’t be a bar crawler and have access to that specific parking lot.
Do you know if it was indeed in the Good Sam lot? I know how difficult parking is in that area of town! TIA!

Good Sam is part of UK.
South Limestone Garage (PS #5)
Visitor parking for groups or individuals is located in the South Limestone Garage (PS #5) next to Kennedy's Wildcat Den. The cost of parking is $2.00 per hour with a $16.00 per exit maximum.

This parking structure is free and open to the public on weekends, beginning at 7 p.m. Friday through 10 p.m. Sunday. Overnight parking is permitted on Friday and Saturday nights, but all vehicles must exit the garage before 10 p.m. Sunday.

Parking for large groups must be arranged through the Special Event Coordinator. Events are scheduled on a first-come first-served basis, and advanced registration is required.

Visitor Parking | UK Transportation Services

I thought LE said the group went to a home in rural Garrard county? Is that not accurate? Or are we talking about a town in rural Garrard county?

I never heard LE say that she was taken to the home they showed on television. If she were taken there I have my own ideas about how she got there, when, and why. That's his parents home. I don't see him taking her there when he has his own place, in town, and they were partying. His place was searched too. LEOs everywhere. That was the location that reporters were asked not to disclose.

I never heard LE say that she was taken to the home they showed on television. If she were taken there I have my own ideas about how she got there, when, and why. That's his parents home. I don't see him taking her there when he has his own place, in town, and they were partying. His place was searched too. LEOs everywhere. That was the location that reporters were asked not to disclose.
Agree. LE has refused to say which house searched is the one they believe to be her LKL in any reports I've seen. EX: (1st link>video @ 1:10).
This was the only info I've seen LE give on the suspected house of SS's LKL is that it is about 40 miles from bar. "Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson, assistant chief of police with the Richmond Police Department, told Fox News that Spurlock’s last known location was at a home in Garrard County – located some 40 miles from the bar."
Missing Kentucky mom taken to rural home, police say

Search for missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock focusing on county bridge, corn fields

This MSM article states the house where Savannah went the night she went missing in the video at end of article:
What to Know About Missing Kentucky Mom Seen Leaving Bar With 3 Strangers

Attached is a screen shot of the map of that address. Now, whether there is another house of interest I do not know. But this is indeed the area of the house being reported by MSM where Savannah was that night. No place nearby to walk to for a cup of coffee etc.

Attachments

• 690C470E-B3BD-46C9-B48D-013BACCD3D15.jpeg
    690C470E-B3BD-46C9-B48D-013BACCD3D15.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 28
Good to see some digital billboards going up. Maybe one of the 3 men who saw her last will pass by one and come clean with what happened.

I personally don't think SS left her family and the area of her own free will. But I would love to be wrong about this.

Where r u SS???

I don’t think she did either :( I think her family is trying to do some damage control bc people are dragging them through the coals on SM.

They couldn’t have gained parking access there without a permit which is why I pondered if they had a work pass. IMO only employees with valid permits are allowed to park there. You can’t be a bar crawler and have access to that specific parking lot.
Do you know if it was indeed in the Good Sam lot? I know how difficult parking is in that area of town! TIA!

I work for UK and Good Sam is part of UK. The parking garages are open to parking. No permit needed

I don’t think she did either :( I think her family is trying to do some damage control bc people are dragging them through the coals on SM.
I haven't seen any reward offering either. How do reward for information funds get started. $$$ may be the key to break out some info.

I haven't seen any reward offering either. How do reward for information funds get started. $$$ may be the key to break out some info.

I've seen instances where KSP or an org like CrimeStopper's offer rewards. However, the higher rewards I've seen have been started by families. When it comes down to larger scale searches and distributing fliers, a lot of that falls on the shoulders of the families. I've seen some families host fundraisers, benefits, dinners etc to help fund their search efforts and rewards. I've said it before but Crystal Roger's family has done a really good job of this from day one. I think it's easy to put all of your trust into LE, and I'm not saying you shouldn't trust them, but it's ultimately the family that keeps the victim's name in the media and the case relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288