Found Deceased TN - Sarah Michelle Phillips, 22, Milan, 9 January 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
Sarah-Michelle-Phillips-image.jpg

MILAN, Tenn. — Police are searching for a woman who was last seen Jan. 9 at a home in Milan.

Sarah Michelle Phillips, 22, was last seen leaving a home in Milan and was expected to return on Jan. 10, according to the Milan Police Department.

Police say no one has had contact with Phillips since Jan. 9.

Anyone who sees Phillips or knows her location is asked to contact local authorities or the Milan Police Department at 731-686-3309.

Milan police search for missing woman - WBBJ TV

She was last seen at her father’s home.

“She left home here in Milan to go to work, and she called later that day to let her father know that she was going to Jackson with a friend.” Since that day, she has not been seen or contacted her family. A relative reported Phillips missing Jan. 26. She has a history of running away.

She doesn’t have a cell phone.

Police search for Milan woman missing for over a month - WBBJ TV

"She matters"--right on! ;)

I wonder if getting her posters out to our trucking industry might help? Isn't there someone on WS that does that? I need to go search that sleuther. Unless someone else knows who it is?

ETA: Of course, we need a poster of Sarah to be able to distribute. There is nothing out there...

~~ Shivers~~ I went down the rabbit hole reading the comments on that PD post.
A commenter on this post, ML, commented frustration regarding the amount of time it took for LE to get the word out about Sarah Michelle being missing. If one were to find her fb page, one may find some of her most recent posts interesting. MYO MOO

ETA link: Milan Police Department

Last edited:
I wonder if getting her posters out to our trucking industry might help? Isn't there someone on WS that does that? I need to go search that sleuther. Unless someone else knows who it is?

ETA: Of course, we need a poster of Sarah to be able to distribute. There is nothing out there...
Yes there is. I cannot for the life of me remember who. If I think of it I will get back here!

Yes there is. I cannot for the life of me remember who. If I think of it I will get back here!
You're probably thinking of @chihuahua, and she's already on it. ;)
MOO

Last edited:

TYSM! I had seen it, but only on family SM. Great you found it there!

You're probably thinking of @chihuahua, and she's already on it. ;)
MOO
Super! You are the best PM!

Noting that she has a medical condition...

Police search for Milan woman missing for over a month - WBBJ TV
Because of her medical condition, her family and police want her back home safely.

Yes, Type 1 diabetes. I certainly hope she has access to insulin!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back