OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#45

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD and JD .
Nelson and Haynes.
I’ll bet their names come up again before all this
(meaning all Wagner trials) is over.

Can someone tell me who Nelson and Haynes are, and how they relate to this case?

I spelled Haynes wrong.. it’s Hanes.

NOW it is known or reported Nelson and Hanes are not related to this case.
At one time it was briefly thought possible to be related
See DeWine comment in this article.

Ohio fugitives arrested after NM officer killed

2 Ohio fugitives wanted for murder arrested after New Mexico officer killed

Police said Hanes was with James Nelson, 36, who are both wanted in Ohio in the July 25 2016 shooting death of a 62-year-old man, Tim Timmons in his home near Piketon, in Chillicothe
The investigation of the murder of this man involved a wide range of peripheral characters, mostly young people, some overlapping with UHR residents friends, young people. Also,involved KF gang, not sure TOS allows us to discuss or elaborate. So a WebSleuths Search using - Timmons. Or another using -
Nelson Hanes.
When Nelson and Hanes names came up in connection to the New Mexico Murders, it was very briefly thought they could have done the UHR Murders, but then it was stated by LE that they had no connection to Rhoden Murders.

My thought, opinion only, is that it would not surprise me if, in desperation, FW threw out these names to a GJ.

Last edited:
The statement by FW saying she almost brought the receipts to court, looks like a feeble lie, IMO.

Like telling the teacher you almost brought your homework to school. Give me a break!

Some of those BPVs have replaceable armor plates. I just wonder if it was in a velcro closure or was sewn into the vest. Second thought, doesn't matter if sewn in, it can be sewn in again.

No receipts so far, is that correct? If that's correct, the date on the armor plate means nothing to me.

No feeble lie, it's a big lie that she told under oath, that she copied the receipts and was going to bring them to court. It's a lie because over a period of several months her attorney kept telling AC that they were LOOKING FOR the receipts and trying out various Amazon passwords to find the account the vests were ordered from.

Then her attorney, after several months, "suddenly" finds digital evidence to show the vests were ordered through paypal. Obvious stalling but for what gain? Now the prosecution has to verify the paypal purchases.

But then what is the prosecution's angle? The vests were tested and no link to the murders was found on them yet they told Fred's attorney that they think the vests were used in the murders.

There has to be some reason that the prosecution attributes a sinister motive to the vest purchases, a motive strong enough to lie under oath for. I don't think the prosecution has played their last hand on this subject, they are saving their "Ace" for later.

I think this because , otherwise, the prosecution would simply let the case be dismissed. They want to take her to trial, probably can't wait to get her on the stand in front of the jury.
.................2 Cents....................

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the request for a gag order.

I find disturbing that the State is dscovering that one of the vest was made after the murders.

Edit:simpler

Thanks for sharing the request for a gag order.

I find disturbing that the State is dscovering that one of the vest was made after the murders.

Edit:simpler

I find it disturbing that the State had the vests for going on 2 years but never checked the plates in the vests for the manufacturing dates. Fred's Lawyer had to do it.

"......The prosecutors stated in their filing that they were not aware that plates inside one of the vests were not manufactured until after the murders. They learned that fact after meeting with Owen (Fred's attorney) so he could inspect the vests on Feb. 1, 2019..... "

No feeble lie, it's a big lie that she told under oath, that she copied the receipts and was going to bring them to court. It's a lie because over a period of several months her attorney kept telling AC that they were LOOKING FOR the receipts and trying out various Amazon passwords to find the account the vests were ordered from.

Then her attorney, after several months, "suddenly" finds digital evidence to show the vests were ordered through paypal. Obvious stalling but for what gain? Now the prosecution has to verify the paypal purchases.

But then what is the prosecution's angle? The vests were tested and no link to the murders was found on them yet they told Fred's attorney that they think the vests were used in the murders.

There has to be some reason that the prosecution attributes a sinister motive to the vest purchases, a motive strong enough to lie under oath for. I don't think the prosecution has played their last hand on this subject, they are saving their "Ace" for later.

I think this because , otherwise, the prosecution would simply let the case be dismissed. They want to take her to trial, probably can't wait to get her on the stand in front of the jury.
.................2 Cents....................
Jmo the prosecution needs more time and that is why they don’t want fw case dismissed. They stated they have no evidence of the vests being used in the murders. The vests were inspected and tested, but not inspected enough to take out the plates, makes no sense Jmo if they did it and there is a weak link, it is George in my opinion and the prosecution needs him to confess. They already tried the dna pressure on him but then came out and said no dna on him Jmo

I find it disturbing that the State had the vests for going on 2 years but never checked the plates in the vests for the manufacturing dates. Fred's Lawyer had to do it.

"......The prosecutors stated in their filing that they were not aware that plates inside one of the vests were not manufactured until after the murders. They learned that fact after meeting with Owen (Fred's attorney) so he could inspect the vests on Feb. 1, 2019..... "
Who do you think told Mr Owen?

Jmo the prosecution needs more time and that is why they don’t want fw case dismissed. They stated they have no evidence of the vests being used in the murders. The vests were inspected and tested, but not inspected enough to take out the plates, makes no sense Jmo if they did it and there is a weak link, it is George in my opinion and the prosecution needs him to confess. They already tried the dna pressure on him but then came out and said no dna on him Jmo

I knew he was having a hard time in jail because he was the only one ( of the 4) who asked his attorney to request bail, and he is "scared" in court. His eyes dart around, he scowls, he wrings his hands alot and now he is tired of jail and wants to "check out" in a room of his own in solitary.

Someone on here predicted that he would be the weak link but I didn't believe it because he was the most vocal on the revenge talk, but come to think of it, that only makes him seem more emotionally unstable.

BBM
Quite bothersome. I guess no one thought to pull the bp panels out of the vest pockets and check the labels adhered to them.

Who do you think told Mr Owen?

Sounds to me like......
Owen inspected the vests over at BCI and discovered the date at that time,
or BCI discovered it at that time and let Owen see the date.

Article......
The prosecution found out about the vests manufacturing dates "after meeting with Owen so he could inspect the vests on Feb. 1, 2019."

BBM
Quite bothersome. I guess no one thought to pull the bp panels out of the vest pockets and check the labels adhered to them.

The way you put it makes it seem easy to do so no reason for not being done. Bottom line is what will Judge Deering rule? If he sees evidence that the vests were purchased after the murders and believes Fred only made a "mistake" in her testimony instead of lying, will he dismiss her indictment?

We will know if Fred "proved her case" based on the Judge's ruling on her Motion to Dismiss. If Judge Deering doesn't dismiss her case then I expect more evidence will come forward from the prosecution.

I knew he was having a hard time in jail because he was the only one ( of the 4) who asked his attorney to request bail, and he is "scared" in court. His eyes dart around, he scowls, he wrings his hands alot and now he is tired of jail and wants to "check out" in a room of his own in solitary.

Someone on here predicted that he would be the weak link but I didn't believe it because he was the most vocal on the revenge talk, but come to think of it, that only makes him seem more emotionally unstable.
I believe that was me.

I believe that was me.

Why did you then__ (and now?)__ think he's the weak link? It makes me wonder with the solitary confinement request and The Bible being mentioned. Also his demeanor in court seems more scared/nervous/ angry then the others.... 2 Cents....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong