IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #4 * ALL CHARGES DROPPED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empire/FOX has been walking a very fine line beside their criminal.:rolleyes:

From what I read yesterday ratings were a bust as I predicted but especially with the most coveted age demographics the shows Target. They have some MAJOR decisions to make sooner than later. I expect movement will be swift.

So are ratings down because Smollett was taken out of the show? Or are ratings down because his cast mates were being supportive of him? Or are people just sick and tired of the scandal and associate it with the show? :confused:o_O:rolleyes::eek:

So are ratings down because Smollett was taken out of the show? Or are ratings down because his cast mates were being supportive of him? Or are people just sick and tired of the scandal and associate it with the show? :confused:o_O:rolleyes::eek:

Maybe people are showing their own opinion about the show NOT taking a stand and firing Jussie Smollett. Cutting him from two episodes is nothing. Especially as he received his pay check for doing nothing.

Wow! Abel Osundairo (one of Jussie Smollett's attackers) is quite an impressive boxer! He dropped his opponent in round one of a golden gloves tourney! Apparently AO has a pretty mean right hook!

And yet.....Jussie apparently scared him and fought him off while holding a cell phone and a Subway sandwich, and only endured a few superficial scratches! How lucky is that?!

(Or maybe Jussie is a similarly highly skilled golden gloves boxer as well....hmmmm...)

If I were the prosecutor, I'd sure highlight AO's prowess as a boxer during JS's trial. I think the jury needs to hear about that.

Brother in Jussie Smollett case wins Golden Gloves semifinal bout

Abimbola "Abel" Osundairo participated in and won a semifinal bout Thursday evening at the 2019 Chicago Golden Gloves Tournament at Cicero Stadium in the west suburb.

Osundairo brother at center of Jussie Smollett case compete in Chicago boxing match

Abel Osundairo arrived at the match in a robe emblazoned with the American flag, and dropped his opponent in round one.

"He's got a right hand that puts most guys down," said Sam Colonna, Chicago Golden Gloves Board Member. "He's moves, kind of like an Ali type, kind of jabs and moves around very well."

Prosecutor is under fire for interfering in Jussie Smollett case at the request of former Michelle Obama aide who was working on the Empire star's behalf

Chicago State's Attorney under fire for trying to convince the FBI to take over Jussie Smollett | Daily Mail Online

Kim Foxx (Prosecutor) made the ultimate strategical faux pax when she intervened on behalf of the Smolette family and tried to get this case moved to the FBI (Federal level). By doing so, she insulted the CPD. CPD has every right to be furious that she interfered in this matter.

Very convenient for KF that by advocating for taking this case to the Federal level, that would take the political heat off her to prosecute it and potentially alienate all of the people supporting her in her national political aspirations: Kamala Harris, Corey Booker, Nancy Pelosi, and long time political sponsor (and Chicago mayoral candidate) Toni Preckwinkle.

The moral outrage should be it was her elected job to prosecute cases like these. She knew that by getting personally involved (and pulling strings with Michelle Obama) in this case would prohibit her from potentially prosecuting the case.

The reality is that she only ran for this job as Prosecutor to be a stepping stone to her national political aspirations. She never expected to have to prosecute such an electrically charged case.

Her mentor, Toni Preckwinkle (mayoral candidate) is going down in flames. While once TP was assumed to be the front runner for mayor, now it appears her opponent Lori Lightfoot will win the Chicago mayoral election.

It is the saddest that JS has ruined so many years of civil rights progress. I'll be the first to admit that civil rights aren't yet where they need to be, but by perpetrating this hoax he has harmed so many and set progress back.

This is MOO.

Prosecutor is under fire for interfering in Jussie Smollett case at the request of former Michelle Obama aide who was working on the Empire star's behalf

Chicago State's Attorney under fire for trying to convince the FBI to take over Jussie Smollett | Daily Mail Online

I used to believe that the FBI was full of agents who had integrity and were apolitical. I suppose at the field office level, the rank and file agents are honest and investigate activity without a political agenda.

But from what I have seen and read about the higher levels of the FBI, it makes me wonder if this is a rogue agency that does whatever it wants, and buries criminal activity based on political situations. Perhaps it has always been this way...nevertheless, why has a case of an obvious liar become such a quagmire?

"The alleged co-conspirator in an extortion case against celebrity lawyer Michael Avenatti is believed to be CNN legal analyst Mark Geragos.

Geragos, 61, was not named in the criminal complaint against Avenatti. Two people familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal that the co-conspirator, referred to in the document as "CC-1", a California attorney "known for representation of celebrity and public figure clients," was Geragos. It is not known whether Geragos has been charged or is cooperating with investigators.

A CNN spokesperson told the Washington Examiner on Monday afternoon that Geragos is "no longer a CNN contributor." "

CNN analyst Mark Geragos said to be Avenatti’s alleged co-conspirator

Oops, is my schadenfreude showing?

Schadenfreude

"Schadenfreude is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others ...:eek:... This word is taken from German and literally means "harm-joy". It is the feeling of joy or pleasure when one sees another fail or suffer misfortune. It is also borrowed by some other languages."

Oops, is my schadenfreude showing?
Hahaha wow, you can’t make this stuff up. Does my enormous schadenfreude make my butt look big?

Mark Geragos, who never met a camera he didn’t like yapping at, has suddenly been quiet as a church mouse.

Did Avenatti and Geragos really think they were going to take down Nike and extort 22 million from them?

Hahaha wow, you can’t make this stuff up. Does my enormous schadenfreude make my butt look big?

Mark Geragos, who never met a camera he didn’t like yapping at, has suddenly been quiet as a church mouse.

Did Avenatti and Geragos really think they were going to take down Nike and extort 22 million from them?
Apparently they did. Talk about ‘overeaching’

CNN is just now reporting that Jussie Smollett is currently in a Chicago Courtroom for an "emergency Court hearing". I am wondering if it might have to do with Mark Gerragos getting caught up in that other Attorney's charges. Just Wondering. No link as yet as it is just now reported.

JMO

CNN is just now reporting that Jussie Smollett is currently in a Chicago Courtroom for an "emergency Court hearing". I am wondering if it might have to do with Mark Gerragos getting caught up in that other Attorney's charges. Just Wondering. No link as yet as it is just now reported.

JMO

Here is a link Jussie Smollett in court for emergency hearing

Can't believe it. SA Kim Foxx is DROPPING charges. Thought she needed to recuse herself from prosecuting the case?????????

Rafer Weigel‏Verified account @RaferWeigel

"Just got a tip from my Chicago PD source that SA Kim Foxx is going to drop the charges against #JussieSmollett. The question @Chicago_Police now have for him is how does #smollett plan to reimburse the city for all the money that was spent on his investigation?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard