GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. And he is clearly lying about her ever saying he wouldn't see his kids again because he explained further what she said about 50/50 custody or maybe moving back to NC because she couldn't afford CO on her own. He basically repurposed the same lie to explain his 'rage' that he planned to use to explain why his family went 'missing'. He is obviously too stupid recognize the logical inconsistencies in his own lies.
That may have been incorporated into his mind re suggestions from his family on the recent phone calls.
Remember when his father said a few months ago that CW didn't even put the girls with SW, that he didn't want them to be together in death because of what SW had done? Paraphrased.

Then CW basically disses his Dad (again) by contradicting that silliness that probably came from the ex-MRS podcast of what's her name.

What I'm trying to say is that now that he has nightly phone contact with his family (or did he say twice daily?), we have to consider that parts of what he says comes from them. (nutgate, and yes, murdering her because she said he couldn't see the girls anymore).

And remember when his father said "he don't love her no more"?
That was after his first confession when he wasn't even speaking with his family. Where did the father pick that up?
I am convinced he murdered the whole family, but the how and why....we have to consider that part of the details may come from the hate-SW site to his family to his ears, and he picks out whatever suits him on any particular day.

Remember when Tammy (IIRC) asked him what toys they took with them, he didn't know. She mentioned a barking dog toy, he said yeah. He was also vague about just which blankets the girls brought along until he described killing Cece in the car with the Yankees blanket.

He mentioned only, IIRC, that Cece was "walking around the house" with Bella. He put much more emphasis and remembered details of Bella's reactiona, I don't recall his saying one single thing about Cece, regarding her crying, talking, reacting, peeing on the seat in her wet diaper......

As I mentioned above, it does make sense to me that he would leave Bella for last. He mentioned how her last words were in "that soft little voice she always used" (IIRC).

Why were there not 2 shadows of the girls? Sure, he could have carried Cece, sleeping, into the truck. Or he could have simply smothered her in the house as he previously, falsely described SW doing. Then he could have just not been able to do it to Bella until he used up an hour driving to the tanks.

Yes I know I am giving him human qualities, I just think he liked Bella better than anyone in the house.

Why did he say so little about Cece?

Maybe he didn't ever take toys with him, but NUA definitely mentioned the girls' blankets were missing from their beds. Plus, they never found them again. And as CW stated, he threw them in a dumpster before he arrived home. So something happened with the blankets..

I agree that I can only see one shadow, and I agree that either CeCe was dead already or she was sleeping and he carried her into the truck in the blanket that was missing.

To answer your question about CeCe.. MOO.. but perhaps she got on his nerves because he described her as like SW, and we all know how much he cared for SW.. he also described her as a child with a lot of energy which was completely opposite from his personality. Maybe he did keep Bella alive a little longer because he felt a bit more connected to her, but at the end of the day she received the same fate as anyone else.. and IMO the worst of them all since she saw everything else, asked him not to do the same to her, and fought back.

Maybe he didn't ever take toys with him, but NUA definitely mentioned the girls' blankets were missing from their beds. Plus, they never found them again. And as CW stated, he threw them in a dumpster before he arrived home. So something happened with the blankets..

I agree that I can only see one shadow, and I agree that either CeCe was dead already or she was sleeping and he carried her into the truck in the blanket that was missing.

To answer your question about CeCe.. MOO.. but perhaps she got on his nerves because he described her as like SW, and we all know how much he cared for SW.. he also described her as a child with a lot of energy which was completely opposite from his personality. Maybe he did keep Bella alive a little longer because he felt a bit more connected to her, but at the end of the day she received the same fate as anyone else.. and IMO the worst of them all since she saw everything else, asked him not to do the same to her, and fought back.
I know the blankets were missing, I'm just thinking of how vague he was when Tammy asked him what the girls had with them. (I think it was Tammy)
Little kids close in age are parrots, especially if the slightly older one complains about something, reacts to something....he notes Bella saying "something smells" (paraphrased), I think if she really was saying that, Cece, if awake or alive, would have chimed in.
But as I always come back to, you can't believe a word he says anyway.

True. And he is clearly lying about her ever saying he wouldn't see his kids again because he explained further what she said about 50/50 custody or maybe moving back to NC because she couldn't afford CO on her own. He basically repurposed the same lie to explain his 'rage' that he planned to use to explain why his family went 'missing'. He is obviously too stupid recognize the logical inconsistencies in his own lies.

And what's crazy is that even IF she, in anger, told him that he wouldn't see the kids again (this is hypothetical) and it caused him to go into a rage then, well, killing them himself an hour later REALLY solidified that. "My wife said I'd never see my kids again so I got mad and killed them." That makes zero sense on any level of logic. Moron.

That may have been incorporated into his mind re suggestions from his family on the recent phone calls.
Remember when his father said a few months ago that CW didn't even put the girls with SW, that he didn't want them to be together in death because of what SW had done? Paraphrased.

Then CW basically disses his Dad (again) by contradicting that silliness that probably came from the ex-MRS podcast of what's her name.

What I'm trying to say is that now that he has nightly phone contact with his family (or did he say twice daily?), we have to consider that parts of what he says comes from them. (nutgate, and yes, murdering her because she said he couldn't see the girls anymore).

That was after his first confession when he wasn't even speaking with his family. Where did the father pick that up?
I am convinced he murdered the whole family, but the how and why....we have to consider that part of the details may come from the hate-SW site to his family to his ears, and he picks out whatever suits him on any particular day.
No doubt CW is getting more ideas for lies from his fans. But I think the one about her threatening that he would never see his kids all stemmed from his original evil, idiotic plan.

Regarding those fans of his, the only thing they have accomplished is to prove to every sane person that they are deranged morons. And while I don't doubt that Shanann was a kind, warm and generous person, it really doesn't matter what kind of person she was. She could have even been a serial killer, but it still never would explain why a normal human being would murder his pregnant wife and little girls in cold blood. That is what those toxic morons can't seem to grasp.

It would be silly not to have them. Hard to believe he communicated only on his work phone, which I think he said in the interview we heard Mar 7.

Late to the party on this, but here’s a nuggetfrom the discovery that no one talks about. This has to be a burner phone, right?

Attachments

• 6A9DA337-ACE2-4C95-92C4-4BCF8A20247D.jpeg
    6A9DA337-ACE2-4C95-92C4-4BCF8A20247D.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 120
Late to the party on this, but here’s a nuggetfrom the discovery that no one talks about. This has to be a burner phone, right?
Unlikely, as we haven’t hear anything about burner phones.

Even burner phones have numbers, and for whatever reason, law enforcement couldn’t figure out who he called.

I recall at the sentencing hearing, Rourke saying neither girl had fibers in the lungs, leading many of us to believe they were smothered with his bare hands. If a blanket was truly used, wouldn't they have evidence of that in the respiratory tract?

I recall at the sentencing hearing, Rourke saying neither girl had fibers in the lungs, leading many of us to believe they were smothered with his bare hands. If a blanket was truly used, wouldn't they have evidence of that in the respiratory tract?
Perhaps not.

Their bodies were saturated with oil, and that might have inhibited the ability of the coroner to find fiber evidence.

Also, If he put the blanket over their faces (like he claims) and used his hand over that, these girls probably wouldn’t have been able to breathe in anything at all.

I will never get it. How does a person (CW in this case) decide to annihilate their family? Don’t they consider the options of separation or divorce or running away to Mexico/parents home/ tropical island? No they come up with a masterful plan of mass murder and throwing away the bodies. In what idiotic world don't they think that family and friends of the deceased would actually just not care. :( Moron. I do believe it was premeditated.

I think that Chris was quite passive and would have stayed at whatever job he had, until retirement. It’s my opinion that Shanann was the one who wanted to move and follow her friends to CO. I don’t think Chris had that kind of initiative.

JMO
IIRC, CW got a job at the Ford dealership as a mechanic in 2012 and was the first one to move to Colorado.
MOO

I will never get it. How does a person (CW in this case) decide to annihilate their family? Don’t they consider the options of separation or divorce or running away to Mexico/parents home/ tropical island? No they come up with a masterful plan of mass murder and throwing away the bodies. In what idiotic world don't they think that family and friends of the deceased would actually just not care. :( Moron. I do believe it was premeditated.
I don't think a normal person could ever understand how his mind works, but IMO this post from the previous thread helps explain why he didn't think things through.
snipped by me.
@scdiv I liked an assessment Dr. Phil made in Monday's episode about how the narcissist in this case only sees things from their own perspective so they get so caught off guard when asked about any loose ends or things that don't make sense. It totally fit how CW acted right after the murders and sounded like a total moron when asked easy questions. He had no idea. He really hadn't thought about it. Like we've discussed on this board as well - it seemed like he kind of just expected that people would believe whatever he told them. As if someone would really respond, "Ah, so you think she just kinda vanished? The kids are going to a different school? You're moving? Oh, okay. Have a good day." Instead, NUA from the very start and LE was like, "Well where did she go? What friend's house? What about the CeCe's medication? Why would she leave her phone??" And CW looked like a deer in headlights. "Uh....." He never stopped to see how it would look from anyone else's perspective. Dr. Phil explains it a lot better than me, but I had an aha moment when he said that.

Ha! “Nonsensical” is being kind.

More like psychotic nonsense written by someone with the brain capacity of a small child.

And this is one of those instances where social media rumors went rampant to the point where rumors started getting passed off as facts and complete anarchy ensued. Okay, so maybe it wasn't that bad, but rumors DID start getting passed around as fact and things were embellished. This story was one of them. This is why I'm thankful to @PommyMommy and the gremlins she employs in her basement. Always ready with a link and a quote.

SBM

He sure made himself a hero by taking the plea deal and avoiding trial. He claims he wanted to save time, money, and a whole lot of agony from countless people involved, including the Rzuceks.

Reality: He didn't want to receive the death penalty for killing 4 people. That was his reason.
That and he didn't want to see the pictures floating around of what he had done to his family.

The nonsensical rumours spread were primarily spread against Shannan. It hurts my heart to remember them and the posts here against her. I remember them all.

This victim was treated horribly. And it turns out he was who he was. He was who he appeared to be. A cold blooded, sociopathic, narcissistic murder. jmo ETA to correct spelling as per usual.

RSBBM IMO that comes from the same knowledge as one of the former VIs who claimed to know about the affair "from the very beginning". I suspect RW knew about it too.

Last edited:
I think those back seats have the ability to flip up.

If the section where her body was placed was lifted up, then I suppose she could have fit on the floor.
But if they flipped up, where did the girls sit? Oh you are saying he flipped the seats up put her in and flipped the seat down? This guy really is a disgusting monster. sigh.

But if they flipped up, where did the girls sit? Oh you are saying he flipped the seats up put her in and flipped the seat down? This guy really is a disgusting monster. sigh.
I think they flip up in sections.

So the girls would share one, and Shanann’s body would be on the side that was flipped.

As I was writing that, I realized how morbid that sounds.

Then again, this whole case was that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie